• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF Security Breach Discussion

As for feats and tiers

Gregory: 10-B, besides knocking Chica over, he doesn't have many good feats. His profile would likely have a 'with Freddy's key though.

Freddy/Monty/Chica/Roxy: 9-B, should be comparable to other animatronics in the series. Roxy breaks through some wooden planks during her boss battle and Monty breaks a shooter and chain. If we scale them to only their own feats, they probably just get 9-C.

DJ Music Man: 9-B via size alone.

Vanny: 10-A or 9-C. She has basically no feats other than (presumably) killing Gregory, and one-shotting a human is 9-C. Of course, Gregory is a child, so idk if it still counts. She shouldn't be comparable to the bots either, as she's a human. She does get perception manip though.

Security Bots get 9-C for tearing Vanny apart.

Molten Freddy stays 9-B.

Springtrap doesn't do anything besides get concrete tech manip. Yet another
9-B key.

Last edited:
Springtrap doesn't do anything besides get concrete tech manip. Yet another 9-B key.
something i've had an issue with springtrap's durability is that he scales to the fire on him. dispite the fact fazbears fright burned to the ground, which means he survived the fire and the collapse of the building, so why doesn't he scale to the collapse of the building instead of the fire?

Last edited:
Molten Freddy stays 9-B.
Wait, molten freddy has a page? even then, cant we give him limited absorption as he seems to have absorbed multiple animatronics into himself.(notably chica you can see on the outside of him while he sleeps) other than that, yeah, nothing too different happening to anyone's pages.

Last edited:
Say, potentially stupid question, but are Vanessa and Vanny the same person? I know one of the endings implies that, but apparently that same ending contradicts that at the very end?

Say, potentially stupid question, but are Vanessa and Vanny the same person? I know one of the endings implies that, but apparently that same ending contradicts that at the very end?
imma be real i dont ****** know man- pretty sure venessa is supposed to be the person we played as in the VR game and was driven insane (vanny is apparently their alter ego), but i guess she just dropped the insanity part in one of the endings-

Ok, so,

At this point in time, we do not know if Vanny and Vanessa are the same person. In some endings, it's implied they're one in the same. Once you find Vanny's hideout, Freddy even makes the connection himself, guessing that Vanny=Vanessa.

When you play the Princess Quest games (which are linked to Vanny), we see Vanessa get freed from Glitchtrap's control, and she escapes the Pizziaplex with Freddy and Gregory.

However, in the ending where Vanny gets pushed off the roof, we see Vanessa in the costume, BUT also on the roof staring down at the body of Vanny.

Personally, I think that may be her spirit watching her own body, but that's a bit too headcanon-y to be used for profiles.

We should probably put Vanny and Vanessa in the same profile, just with a note saying that it's currently unclear whether or not they're the sake character.

something i've had an issue with springtrap's durability is that he scales to the fire on him. dispite the fact fazbears fright burned to the ground, which means he survived the fire and the collapse of the building, so why doesn't he scale to the collapse of the building instead of the fire?
was this ever considered for Afton's page or nah-

also i find it funny springtrap got his arm back in security breach for absolutely no reason-

Any idea of what that goop thing with Funtime Freddy's head is supposed to be? Is not ever put into question how it came to be or what was it purpose in the story.

Any idea of what that goop thing with Funtime Freddy's head is supposed to be? Is not ever put into question how it came to be or what was it purpose in the story.
molten freddy, obviously, he most likely absorbed scrap into itself and became bigger. (you can see chica on the side of it, so it probably did do that)

Don't think is molten freddy, considering that he was destroyed by the end of Pizza Simulator, and his head design is different.

Springtrap's body somehow survives but because of course he has to, some excuse must there to be dragged on the story, but Molten has no reason to be there.

Don't think is molten freddy, considering that he was destroyed by the end of Pizza Simulator, and his head design is different.

Springtrap's body somehow survives but because of course he has to, some excuse must there to be dragged on the story, but Molten has no reason to be there.
He survived the same way springtrap did, he simply outlived the fire, which would be pretty easily considering the sheer size of molten freddy, and the fact that its clear that the fire started from the bottom, then up, so he probably simply camped on the first floor until the fire died.

Last edited:
The sheer size would make him susceptible to the fire, actually... So not really a good reason.

It also don't answer my other question as to what was its objective in the story.

The sheer size would make him susceptible to the fire, actually... So not really a good reason.

It also don't answer my other question as to what was its objective in the story.
Your asking this as if springtrap surviving the fire + the building collapse with some damage is reasonable. him surviving is just as reasonable as afton's survival.

I don't think is reasonable, never said it was, just that he is in the game solely because him being the iconic villain which I can forgive.

Any other character that was not Springtrap that came back with the same non-sense wouldn't be justifiable for me.

I don't think is reasonable, never said it was, just that he is in the game solely because him being the iconic villain which I can forgive.

Any other character that was not Springtrap that came back with the same non-sense wouldn't be justifiable for me.
Springtrap coming back was useless aswell, he didn't do anything while he came back for 5 minutes, had a cutscene for 5 seconds and was dragged away by molten freddy.

both of them have no reason to come back, and was simply used for afton to come back. (and to get rid of)

Spring trap came back just to get bodied by gregory

Ngl this pissed me off but it is what it is
when did he get bodied? he was burned a few times, but i never saw him take noticeable damage from it (he was dragged away by molten freddy, but that was about it)

springtrap part was kinda shit regardless.

Also, i thought vanessa was going to help gregory and freddy, for some reason this vanessa is way different then the vanessa from the game trailer

when did he get bodied? he was burned a few times, but i never saw him take noticeable damage from it (he was dragged away by molten freddy, but that was about it)

springtrap part was kinda shit regardless.
What i meant is, he came back only to be a secret final boss/fan service

Also, i thought vanessa was going to help gregory and freddy, for some reason this vanessa is way different then the vanessa from the game trailer

What i meant is, he came back only to be a secret final boss/fan service
William lives as a fan service boss fight.

Scaling to a fire is more reliable. A collapsing building is really only useable if you know what it was composed of and how much of it hit the person. Either way it's only a 9-B feat.

While we're here, wasn't there talk of a recalc that made skull crushing 9-C? Wouldn't that downgrade the verse as a whole?

Scaling to a fire is more reliable. A collapsing building is really only useable if you know what it was composed of and how much of it hit the person. Either way it's only a 9-B feat.
Isn’t scaling to a fire unusable because of heat shenaningans?

There's an accepted general calc about not dying to a full body fire, though I may have changed in terms of usability.

William existing here kind of throws me off. In fact, this entire game just confuses me. Where is it in the timeline? How does it relate to the previous stories? Is it just a standalone experience?

William existing here kind of throws me off. In fact, this entire game just confuses me. Where is it in the timeline? How does it relate to the previous stories? Is it just a standalone experience?
it happens after simulator (not sure how big of a time gap), Afton along with molten freddy simply survived the fire that was meant to kill them.

the others that were in simulator didn't, and were absorbed into molten freddy, making him the giant blob we know him as now.

Last edited:
There's an accepted general calc about not dying to a full body fire, though I may have changed in terms of usability.
Yeah, afaik, something like that would just be labeled as heat resistance and not durability.

Although it wouldn’t change much for Afton, since he’d have Wall level durability regardless.

Shouldn't the Staff Bots get 9-B as well? They kinda, y'know, absolutely murdered Freddy.

As for Gregory, would he get 9-B with prep-time? He DID manage to severely damage Roxy/Monty/Chica.

Shouldn't the Staff Bots get 9-B as well? They kinda, y'know, absolutely murdered Freddy.

As for Gregory, would he get 9-B with prep-time? He DID manage to severely damage Roxy/Monty/Chica.
he damaged them through accidents, or the pizzeria itself. (slammed a go kart into roxy, pushed chica into a garbage thing [cant remember name] and monty got damaged by a fall.

he didn't physically ever do anything to damage them.

Well, he did kick Chica’s beak off, albeit after she’d already been crushed a bit.

That’s why I mentioned that she’d already been somewhat crushed, I doubt he’d be able to do that if she was in pristine condition.

That’s why I mentioned that she’d already been somewhat crushed, I doubt he’d be able to do that if she was in pristine condition.
be kinda funny if he could

but in all seriousness, if we took the fact he could do that as a feat being able to damage them, we could have a purple guy vs gregory as a valid match here and i cant see that happening in the game realistically

so, doesn't make sense lore wise either, really-

Downscale him to 9-C+ since he could also rip out Roxy’s eyes and Monty’s claws

Back