• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Five Nights At Freddy's (Movie) Discussion Thread!

A thread dedicated to Blumhouse's upcoming Five Nights At Freddy's Movie
220px-Five_Nights_At_Freddy%27s_poster.jpeg

No spoilers until actual release. So many people like me still didnt watch it.

Anyways I wonder if we will get 9-B Fnaf.

I'm watching the movie in theaters today and I also have Peacock

All this to say, I will be starting profiles very soon. I'll spoiler tag stuff though obv

Freddy bites someone in half, which would easily be into the 1-5 kilojoules range if calced.

Foxy also has a superhuman speed feat

Should I even give William a key without the Springbonnie suit? He's 10-B and has no powers or abilities in that key, he's really only notable while wearing the suit

Should I even give William a key without the Springbonnie suit? He's 10-B and has no powers or abilities in that key, he's really only notable while wearing the suit
Probably just for posterity TBH
Freddy bites someone in half, which would easily be into the 1-5 kilojoules range if calced.

Foxy also has a superhuman speed feat
again, hot... also better stats then canon which is hilarious to me

One issue is that I can't find many clips online and none of my screen recorders are getting past the black screen anti-piracy measures

So scans are gonna be hard

Some details though;

• William (in Springbonnie) sends Mike flying a couple meters with an attack, so that'd be 9-C on it's own
    • William isn't effected by a taser while wearing Springbonnie while the same taser shuts down all the others (electricity resistance?)
    • Freddy chomps someone in half (9-C, needs a calc probs)
    • They all mutilate people and are probably comparable to each other (except maybe William cuz his suit is different?)
    • They all have a lot more hax than their canon versions. Dream Manip, Telekinesis, Illusion Creation
    • Profiles that can be made are William, Mike, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, maaaybe Vanessa
    • No Springtrap key yet, sad
    • Foxy runs down a long hallway in less than a second, at least superhuman imo
    [*]

I just watched the film, it was great.

The animatronics move slowly throughout most of the movie (except for the Cupcake) but Foxy's feat saves the animatronics from having Below Average Human speed. As far as I remember cutting someone in half it was 9-C of 3 kJ, Freddy did that. William should probably have Superhuman Stamina, he survived for a while after the Springlock failure did its thing.

The Cupcake could be 9-C and Peak Human since he lunged at a person before he could react and then bit his head, killing him.

Mike should have a 9-C Durability, the Cupcake was not able to do significant damage to him when he bit his leg, and he survived several blows from Springbonnie.

As for powers and abilities, the ghosts of children can enter people's dreams, and when they harm someone in dreams, the injury seems to transfer to the real world (Freddy Krueger is going to sue them for plagiarism). They can also create illusions, manipulate electronic devices, close doors apparently without touching them, and the fact that they are ghosts that possess animatronics would grant them type 7 immortality, possession and incorporeality.

I love how with just one movie they already surpassed their canonical versions in almost everything xdd.

They can also create illusions, manipulate electronic devices

would that give them technology manipulation or electricity manipulation? it also seems in the movie that golden freddy had communicated with her, when she drew that picture where garrett was taken in that car, and that the “kid with blonde hair” told her about what happened and she also said that she could “ask them”, would the animatronics have telepathy for this or is it a little vague

would that give them technology manipulation or electricity manipulation?
Both, as far as I remember, can manipulate the building's electricity to a limited extent, and also the electronic devices.
it also seems in the movie that golden freddy had communicated with her, when she drew that picture where garrett was taken in that car, and that the “kid with blonde hair” told her about what happened and she also said that she could “ask them”, would the animatronics have telepathy for this or is it a little vague
The ghosts simply come out of the animatronics and talk to her.

By the way, I have scans. Will I be able to upload them to Imgur or will there be any problems if I do?

Wait, so when did the animatronics show feats of illusion creation, because I don't remember much beyond everything in the building breaking during the end sequence. The most illusion stuff I saw was more like technology manip

That's not what happened, Foxy scratched him in real life as the kid in the dream did it, the shot directly after heavily implies this
I'm not sure.

* How do they make a cut like that on your arm while you sleep and you don't realize it even after you wake up? It makes more sense that Mike felt the pain in his dream and that is why he did not wake up, because the damage and therefore the pain was part of the dream, Mike wakes up, the wound is transferred from the dream to the real world.

* In a later scene, all the children cut Mike in various parts of his body, and when Mike wakes up he has the same cuts that the children made in the dream in exactly the same areas of his body, how would animatronics even make cuts like that? Foxy has a hook, but the rest don't. It is also a huge coincidence that the cuts appeared in exactly the same areas of the body where they were made in the dreams.

* Also, the ghosts apparently have to be inside the animatronics to control them. If they were in Mike's dream, they couldn't have been in the real world controlling the animatronics.

About Foxy's speed feat, I want to calculate it, but now I have a problem, Foxy's height.

I guess Foxy's height should be comparable to his video game counterpart... whose height I don't know either. Does anyone know how tall Foxy is? xdd.

On the fnaf movie wiki they say that he is 5'9, here they say 6'1, the wiki has no proof and the reddit says that it uses Funtime Freddy's height as a reference so it seems to be more reliable.

Are there 0 shots of him nearby ANYBODY? You only need a hand or a finger or even a tooth to calc height.

About the dream damage,

Both times when Mike is attacked in a dream, the movie goes out of its way to show that its the animatronic doing it. The first time, when Foxy slashes him, the next show shows Foxy standing right outside the door

The second time, it shows the animatronics walking into Mike's room right before he starts getting sliced up, and the very next scene shows that they moved him to the chair

Mike was under heavy medication and possibly under the effects of Dream Manip that was keeping him asleep

So yeah, both times the movie frames it in such a way that implies the animatronics attacked him while he was asleep

Back