• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF Security Breach Discussion

anyways, not to complain about an ending that doesn't mean anything, but-
20211228145544-1.jpg

where the **** was this? i wanted an afton vs freddy fist fight.
what the
is
this
real?

after doing like 2 seconds of research, john wick vs the glamrock gang is a viable option for a battle
once the profiles come it is going to happen and nothing will stop me

and a part of me feels like 9-A dj music man is something of a possibility....
does anybody have an idea of how far his feats of shaking the ground and knocking thing around can go?

then again his immortality in the franchise is less of a physical aspect and is presented as just fate based immortality, where he is going to come back through different means each time. Although you could technically argue that he possesed springtrap after dying to the springlocks and therfore has type 6 immortality.

then again his immortality in the franchise is less of a physical aspect and is presented as just fate based immortality, where he is going to come back through different means each time. Although you could technically argue that he possesed springtrap after dying to the springlocks and therfore has type 6 immortality.
if we wanna get technical, we could theoretically give Afton really slow regen due to his new design having teeth again, un-mummified flesh, and having flesh on an arm he previously lost.

we still have no idea if vanny is vanessa and won't until the next game. Scott says he likes to reveal things in the following game so

Anyway, there are some proposals I'd like to make that can be used for some of the profiles when they get added.

Glamrock Freddy and Chica should have Sound Manipulation (As they can produce sounds that can stun/repel other animatronics as well as cause S.T.A.F.F. bots to malfunction)

Glamrock Freddy and Roxanne Wolf should have Enhanced Senses and/or Extrasensory Perception (As they're capable of seeing objects and movement through walls, not to mention in two of the endings, Freddy was able to see Vanny where he wasn't able to before, prior to receiving Roxy's eyes)

Montgomery Gator should have Resistance to Light Manipulation and/or Status Effect Inducement (As he was completely unaffected by the Fazer Blast and Fazcam due to wearing sunglasses)

Glamrock Freddy could have Limited Resistance to Corruption (As he was able to resist Afton's control, albeit for a short time)

I also think The Blob can have the same stats/tier as DJ Music Man as it is shown to be slightly taller than the latter as seen here, not to mention most of DJMM's stats come from his sheer size along with upscaling from the Glamrock Animatronics

Last edited:
Well he resists technology manipulation
Anyway, there are some proposals I'd like to make that can be used for some of the profiles when they get added.

Glamrock Freddy and Chica should have Sound Manipulation (As they can produce sounds that can stun/repel other animatronics as well as cause S.T.A.F.F. bots to malfunction)

Glamrock Freddy and Roxanne Wolf should have Enhanced Senses and/or Extrasensory Perception (As they're capable of seeing objects and movement through walls, not to mention in two of the endings, Freddy was able to see Vanny where he wasn't able to before, prior to receiving Roxy's eyes)

Montgomery Gator should have Resistance to Light Manipulation and/or Status Effect Inducement (As he was completely unaffected by the Fazer Blast and Fazcam due to wearing sunglasses)

Glamrock Freddy could have Limited Resistance to Corruption (As he was able to resist Afton's control, albeit for a short time)

I also think The Blob can have the same stats/tier as DJ Music Man as it is shown to be slightly taller than the latter as seen here, not to mention most of DJMM's stats come from his sheer size along with upscaling from the Glamrock Animatronics
Resistance to Technology manipulation, not corruption really

I agree, Pizzeria Simulator was the perfect ending for the Afton's storyline that started with the original Fnaf, and for the franchise in general tbh.
After that they should have made something different and not related to William, or at least slightly related but leaving him dead for good.
The introduction of Glitchtrap was a good way to start a new storyline, but after they started to make so many connection between Glitchtrap and William, pointing towards him being a reincarnation or the soul of Afton, they kinda ruined it in my opinion.
I hope they will partially retcon the Glitchtrap-Afton connection and they will keep William dead for good after he got dragged into the flames by Blob/Molten Freddy, but I am sure they will find a way to make him come back once again.
When I first saw the scene I thought (And I sorta still think) that the Blob captured Springtrap as some hostage for a certain purpose, maybe that way we will see Willliam later?

fnaf lore in a simple form
A robot furry bites a kid
A man takes souls of kids and turns them into robot furries
The souls break free and turn him into a robot furry

I'm honestly starting to doubt about Animatronics having superhuman speed when they were clearly shown to be slower than Gregory..... It makes me feel that the superhuman level speed feats in the other fnaf games were just game mechanics

I'm honestly starting to doubt about Animatronics having superhuman speed when they were clearly shown to be slower than Gregory..... It makes me feel that the superhuman level speed feats in the other fnaf games were just game mechanics
yeah they're completely invalid feats, and even if we did apply game mechanics they'd be much much slower because time goes much faster during nights lol
they're just average human, although montgomery gator and some others seem to be below average since he sorta just walks
freddy fast bear is still fast though cause he runs alongside gregory in afton ending

I just realized, where does The Daycare Attendant stand? I'm not sure if he can be scaled to the Glamrock animatronics as he generally has no other feats other than the fact he can one-shot Gregory (He's also shown to be capable of one-shotting him even while he's inside Freddy, though this is very likely just game mechanics), he's also shown as being faster than Gregory and can easily carry him around (Placing him at human or maybe athlete level, he's also been seen as being strong enough to drag Freddy). My best guess is that he could be comparable to Vanessa/Vanny but I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

Back