• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact: We currently don't have a most powerful Low 1-C.

And the daedra all have true-godly so...

After we are finished with every major characters, I wish that the writers here can add other obscure heroes and individuals like The Soul of Conflict&Azra Nightwielder from Shadowkey and Merormo from ESO or hell even the main protagonist in the upcoming Blades game. There are a lot of superhuman mortals like an orc hero once one-punched the giant mammoth into pieces or battlemages in those magical teaching books.

However, we should focus on putting all words of Matthew Shroedder at the front pages.

Arent the deadra 6 dimensional whilst god from digimon is 7 dimensional? Neither 1 can really kill the other so i suppose it is inconclusive between them.

@ Dargoo

Shet boi, what have you done? Now we're going to have to make five threads due to that title.

Hellbeast1 said:
While we're here what feat makes top tier mortal 2-C again? I think I missed/forgot it in the thick blogs.
Alduin restarting the universe, Daedric princes avatars being comparable to the Dragonborn, and Vivec dimensional transcendence over time

Interesting (though wasn't Alduinbib the process of gathering souls to restart reality since that's why the Stormcloaks and Imperials had their ceasefire?)

I thought they had the ceasefire so the Dragonborn could actually get to him, since he could only be killed in Sovngarde (or at least according to Alduin couldn't be killed in Nirn) "I can not be slain here by you or anyone"

The Stormcloaks and the Imperials agreeing to a ceasefire was the only way Balgruuf was gonna let the Dovahkiin use Dragonsreach to catch a dragon, which was the only way he could get Alduin' location.

Really? I could swear the Greybeards claimed if the war continued Alduin would simply grow stronger (leading to the world devouring)

@ Hellbeast

No, the Dragonborn is simply the only one who can kill Alduin, but since their last battle at the Throat of the World resulted in Alduin fleeing, interrogating another dragon is the only way the Dragonborn can get his location.

Keeweed said:
Hellbeast1 said:
While we're here what feat makes top tier mortal 2-C again? I think I missed/forgot it in the thick blogs.
Alduin restarting the universe, Daedric princes avatars being comparable to the Dragonborn, and Vivec dimensional transcendence over time
Some other feats too.

Like Vanus Galerian being able to merge Nirn and Coldharbor in hours. Mannimarco ******* with the barriers that protect Nirn from Oblivion and affecting the stars in the sky. A guy sealing Ehlnofey (Gods who embody the laws of nature that govern Nirn's reality), and more.

Also stuff like a Dark Seducer and a Dremora Lord both having their own sub-planes of Oblivion.

He is done, btw. Just waiting for Ultima or Matthew to review.

There's a spelling mistake on the EC's page it says Loren powerful not more powerful (durability justification)

I don't think this has been directly asked, but is Alduin getting multiple keys for his state within the plot of Skyrim as well as his status within installments like Seven Fights of the Aludagga?

Because that would probably mean he gets a Low 2-C and another higher key. What would that higher key be if this is the case?

Alduin isn't really weakened during Skyrim, in fact his power is said to have grown due to the fact he has been eating the Souls of Heroes in Sovngarde.

Alduin did kick Mehrunes Dagon's ass in the Aldudagga, but the latter was just a Dremora Lord at the time, he only became a Daedric Prince after he received his Razor from the Magne-Ge.

So are we looking at just a Low 2-C version of him then, or is there anything else that scales him to be comparable to other gods?

StarSlayer666 said:
What's the strongest character in TES that the Gods from Saint Seiya can defeat?
The question should be the weakest. TES has an omnipotent entity like Marvel/DC, the verse itself is probably the big three strongest high fantasy verses out there.

Isn't Alduin the same as Akatosh and Auri-El in that he is a big shard of Aka the original time dragon after the shattering. Since Auri-El the beginning, Akatosh the Ongoing time and Aldiun the End of Time wouldn't he scale to both of them?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back