• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TES Mortals can potentially be more powerful than the Gods, there is shit like the Aldmer of the Merethic Era creating the Towers which help sustain the Mundus and Divayth Fyr in his prime fighting against Daedric Princes.

Then there is the Thalmor teleporting the Moons out of reality and erasing the concept of Humans from the Aurbis, and King Anumaril creating a weapon which could destroy the Divines and split Akatosh from Auri-El.

Yeah, I'm really interested in seeing how the weaker mortals are like though. The super powerful mortals are incredibly impressive but I can't help but wonder what tier a Legate would be or the typical Imperial Battlemage. If I dropped the Third Empire at the height of its power in the middle of Middle Earth, how would they fair in all out war against that world? Could they conquer Middle Earth or would the inhabitants defeat them? Could the Empire handle the Empire from Star Wars? What about the Aliiance and the Horde from WoW?

We can argue over how ridiculous the deities and top-tier mortals can be in ES all day long but I think it's the 'average' mortal that I find myself really curious about. Just where exactly would General Tullius rank on the tier list if he is capable of fighting Ulfric Stormcloak?

I'm pretty sure he is at least 8-B due to accounts of his fighting in Markarth but I would have to re-read that...been a year or two.

Ultima Reality said:
TES Mortals can potentially be more powerful than the Gods, there is shit like the Aldmer of the Merethic Era creating the Towers which help sustain the Mundus and Divayth Fyr in his prime fighting against Daedric Princes.
Then there is the Thalmor teleporting the Moons out of reality and erasing the concept of Humans from the Aurbis, and King Anumaril creating a weapon which could destroy the Divines and split Akatosh from Auri-El.
Speaking about Divayth Fyr, you can't forget Lucianna Pullo. A battlemage once extinguished 5000 Akaviris into ashes, these Akaviris have Thu'um-like magic called Kiai. She rekt them hard.

In ESO, she stalemated against the full presence of Nocturnal and you can rank her equal to Fyr in magical strength.

Luciana was barely holding off Nocturnal's bodiless manifestation by exploiting her weakness (Light), and she was left in a near-death state afterwards, while Fyr was 100% fine.

Just to make sure I understand this.

Aetherius - Bound by rules of time and space

Oblivion/Mundus - et'Ada spirits are bound to rules of Oblivion and Mundus

Nirn - Spirits bound to mortals who are descendants of the et'Ada that remained

Is that correct? So Akatosh in Aetherius would be much more powerful than the Akatosh present in Mundus right? Or am I understanding this incorrectly?

CryoTheMayo said:
To my understanding he would have universal+ durability and potency and would have immeasurable speed...I seem to recall somebody saying that at least. He also has access to a massive number of shouts that have hax (Soul tearing, intangibility, weather manipulation, statistic amplification, death marking, slow time, etc) as well as a diverse array of possible magic (including mental manipulation, elemental manipulation, physics manipulation, space manipulation, holy magic (healing, anti-undead, barriers) and enchanting items with magical effects) as well as other possible traits such as Vampirism (weakness to fire, resistance to cold, special powers relating to vampirism...) and Lycanthropy (huge physical amplifications in return for loss of magical abilities whilst in use).

I don't know the specifics of how far into low 2-C he actually is though. In comparison, Alduin is meant to devour all time across all of Mundus and I think beyond that? And the Dovahkiin is the one destined to defeat him. Mundus in itself is a higher dimensional infinite universe with countless alternate realities hidden in shadows...Nirn also contains all of time within its oceans.
But destroying Mundus is a low 1-C feat while Alduin is only low 2-C. So i don't think that Alduin was meant to eat all of Mundus, rather he was just going to eat Nirn.

To my understanding he was not a World-Eater by the time the Dovahkiin fought him. He had to devour souls to reach that level of power.

As far as i remember, there's nothing that implies Alduin was weakened. Esbern only said that Alduin grows more powerful the more soul he devour and that's after you defeat him at the Throat of the World.

And MK even stated that Alduin was going to eat Nirn, he didn't say Alduin was going to eat Mundus. I would love to giveYou the quote, but i'm on phone right now.

The only thing I'm wondering is if there's another picture for the champion of Cyrodiil, because the picture isn't him that's just a random imperial guard (or can be easily mistaken for one). Other than that it's amazing

Also I know the answer is going to be really short (as in 'a shit ton' or 'a lot') but how many powers would a composite elder scrolls mage have?

Waria Kambang Iwak said:
And MK even stated that Alduin was going to eat Nirn, he didn't say Alduin was going to eat Mundus. I would love to giveYou the quote, but i'm on phone right now.
I have read that Nirn and Mundus can be used interchangeably but I do not know if Kirkbride would do so.

Keeweed said:
Also I know the answer is going to be really short (as in 'a shit ton' or 'a lot') but how many powers would a composite elder scrolls mage have?
Simplified list: Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis, Telekinesis, Teleportation Space manipulation, Time manipulation, Void manipulation, Physics manipulation, Sound manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Invisibility, Mental manipulation, Emotional manipulation, Regenerationn, Summoning, Vital energy manipulation (Can control health, stamina and magicka to be simplistic), Creation of dimensions, Immortality, Barriers, Wards, Necromancy, Levitation, Flight(?), Telepathy, Healing (diseases and illness as well as wounds), Energy Detection (Can detect the living and dead through most materials from massive distances), Magic reflection.

There are way more abilities...like WAAAAAAAAAAAY more that I didn't list but this is on the top of my head. Many of the things I listed are probably called something else on the wiki and would relate to many other sub-powers and sub-abilities.

So, anyway, I wanted to discuss a bit about the other Daedric Princes.

First off, Best Boi Hircine: he's one of the few you fight directly, so should he have a Key for Aspect | True Self?

This is also a question regarding two characters, as his Aspect should be on the same level as the Nerevarine, but at same time, I never saw anybody mention if the Nerevarine's current rating is still acceptable.

Man remember when the Nerevarine was peak human speed wise. Slowest country level character on the wiki despite even in game being able to dodge arrows and keep up with a god's aspect of speed. That right there shows how god awful our elder scrolls profile were for years. This revision is a god send and I take everyone here for fixing this extremely broken verse

I'm going to comb through some respect threads to look for feats that can be calced.

I also feel like some of the existing feats need to be redone but that's for another thread.

@ Tactical

I'd say it's a tie between him and Hircine.

I mean, you do kill the (later) dude's followers (who he's actually shown to care for, unlike every other Prince) and he's still like: "Hilarious, big fan of your work, take this cool artifact."

...On one ending at least.

Keeweed said:
I asked a calc group member; they said the dwerven centurion vaporization feat looks good; I'm not sure if I need to ask more calc group members for evaluation or not? But now I'm wondering would it scale to beginning game Dragonborn, is it an outlier, or is it a low end for mid game Dragonborn.
I know I've asked this before but I have no clue if it got answered. Is the dragonborn's first key going to be High 8-C or 8-B

CryoTheMayo said:
To my understanding he was not a World-Eater by the time the Dovahkiin fought him. He had to devour souls to reach that level of power.
That's actually a fanon used to excuse why he's such a god-awful final boss

So, do we have a speed feat of any kind for the Nerevarine? I mean, I do agree Peak Human is forkin' ridiculous, but will there have to be any calcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back