• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
SheevShezarrine said:
Dovahkiin simulstomps Saitama and Superman, and Farkas the arachnophobic furry whales on Golden Age Guts OwO
I've been chatting with Matt, and apparently Alduin would probably solo DBZ/DB Super.
Aranais the High Elf girl that controls entire Valenwood and this mage created an universe through sacrificing virgins can stalemate Xeno alone.

>most hilarious thing in Elder Scrolls without context

Looks back at Vehk with his spear

Hellbeast1 said:
So universal with virgins?
That might be the most hilarious thing in Elder Scrolls without context.
Kitties and Kittens (not Khajiit humanoids, but pet cats alone) have posed an existential threat against Tamriel equally to the Oblivion Crisis. A portal would allow dro-m'Athra to swarm into Nirn and kill all life.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Maw_of_Lorkhaj

You and I barely scratch the surface on the upcoming ridiculousness of Murkmire DLC, which we have confirmation of Ancient Argonians built DEADLY LASER TOWERS as turrets for defence and knowledge that Argonians can change genders.

She's going to be, hell the first thing she does in the game is call you a pussy for not trying to kill the gaint "no thanks to you milk drinker"

Considering how Alea immediately calls you a coward for not jumping in, I'm pretty sure they kill giants all the time. What would actually be the point of the companions if they couldn't kill gaints when they have a Daedra heart just laying around (meaning they killed a Daedra)

Putting Talos and Aka aside, the Divines will be Low 1-C, since they sustain the Mundus and are what allow it to exist in stability, and are / were actively sustaining the barriers which separate Mundus and Oblivion and prevent the Daedra from fully manifesting in the Mortal Plane

On a serious note wasn't Vicec and Dagoth Ur going to be upgraded to at least high 6-A Kargstaag is compared to dragon priest canonically and (note referring to Vivec and Dagoth Ur here just realized how vague I was) most likely low 2-C (I remember Matthew saying something like that but the conversation kinda ended)

Not Kargstaag; I said Kargstaag is high 6-A, Vivec is the one I was trying to say is low 2-C (I just edited my other comment because I realized how vague it was)

To my understanding he is essentially the final boss of the entire game, you being at such a height of power (requiring you to be at Level 80+) and him having been introduced in the Dragonborn DLC would also imply that he should be around or even above Alduin and Miraak.

I think him being Low 2-C is generally justified for that, in itself.

Ebony Warrior is literally supposed to be a stand-in for a player character who's done everything in the game and has nothing left to face. He only appears after you completed both the base games and the expansions, and has reached level 80.

The weaknened Tribunal and late/endgame Nerevarine should be High 6-A unless something's changed sonce my last chat with Matt.

Also, I made a draft for Harkon on my Sandbox if anyone's interested in reviewing it.

I also think Jagar Tharn's creation feat needs supporting feats which I'm sure exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back