• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's Molag Bal. If anything, King of Rape is one of his less used nicknames.

Also, pretty sure him being the creator of vampires is a fact. I remember the quest to get the elder scroll of blood can have you talk to your companion and she cofirms that they became true vampires through following him (And I think an offering too?).

Let's not go there alright?

I'm sure there are plenty stupidly broken verses.

A noob on lore, have the princes fought directly? Has one of them actually ever died?

Dargoo Faust said:
tfw the best image I could find of the Eternal Champion, fanart included, is from Shoddycast
Can you add the Forgotten Hero from TESL to the list? He is pretty darn powerful to have half-power of Nerevarine and Dovahkiin to simutaneously defeat a dragon of Paarthurnax talent and a semi-Dagoth Ur named Mecinar.

The Forgotten Hero Cutscene

So, I'm calling dibs:

• Vestige Profile
  • Revised Ulfric
  • Baela the Huntress
  • Sheogorath (Already working on it with Matt)
  • Revised Hero of Kvatch

This is site very important for compiling these data. Thanks to the inhabitants of that site, we are able to mount the massive ongoing revisions right here.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tes-lore-in-a-nutshell.345301/

Still, this site has conducted numerous mook mortal battles across Versus spectrum. You can read some of them for references about mook level and magical warfare sort of stuffs.

EDIT: The source thread is APPROVED BY MICHAEL KIRKBRIDE HIMSELF!

I've been readin that thread for weeks. There are mook mages that can make blizzards and an orc that was rusty at magic (orc already aren't the best with magic) destroyed a village after reading a single book a few times.

Seems to me that most mages would be around 8-C to 8-A. Expert mages may peak at 7-B (A calculation involving a character in ESO named Aranias amounts to this and while she sounds powerful she doesn't sound like a master mage).

Master-level is where mages would vary the most it would seem as they can range from above 7-B all the way up to 1-C and could, according to theory, go even beyond that.

I don't think that their magic would be able to reach a beyond dimensional level, but what I think and what it is are two different things.

Now I'm curious about the high tier magicians. May I ask to name a few? I'm really interested

Well there are a few that I can think of. Zurin Arctus was the battlemage of Tiber Septim and powered a reactivated Numidium with his own 'heart'. It is said that he was mantled by Lorkhan and he was capable of defeating Tiber's entire army and stopping him from using the Numidium...which resulted in his own heart being banished into Aetherius...making him immortal until the protagonist of Daggerfall aided him in recovering his heart. That's the short and sweet version at least, I hear that part of the lore is pretty confusing after all.

Mannimarco, King of Worms, worked personally for Molag Bal and would eventually grow so powerful he became a lesser deity (having his own moon, the Necromancer's Moon and all).

King Anumaril actually already has his own profile in-progress and he is a Low 1-C:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ultima_Reality/Sandbox#King Anumaril

There are many others of a similar power to Zurin and Mannimarco such as Shalidor, Vanus Galerion and such. It is worth noting that the Thu'um is actually a form of extremely powerful magic so any and all hax attributed to the Dovahkiin is a feat of innate magic. I'll have to look around to give you more in-depth examples but I think the ones provided are good enough for now. I'm sure someone else will suggest some.

Oh right, I should mention the Psijic Order as well. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Psijic_Order

They are responsible for training Vanus and many other extremely powerful mages, they have their own pocket dimension obscured to the Daedric Princes and are capable of space-time manipulation to the extent of teleporting entire islands and freezing time to a stand still. The spells you obtain in ESO by having their skill tree revolve around temporal control.

She stabilized the core of the Dimension contained in the Celestial Mage's Staff, which was eventually going to explode and take the whole thing with it. Said dimension contained a starry sky and nebulae.

Ultima Reality said:
She stabilized the core of the Dimension contained in the Celestial Mage's Staff, which was eventually going to explode and take the whole thing with it. Said dimension contained a starry sky and nebulae.
nearly nailed it

I know I've asked this before but I have no clue if it got answered. Is the dragonborn's first key going to be High 8-C or 8-B

Also i don't think anyone has answered this yet

Keeweed said:
Isn't 2 tons large building level
Oh yeah. Those reading comprehension courses really paid me off, eh?

@Keweed Just to comment on the 8-B calc if it gets accepted, even Novice mages shouldn't scale to some of the better warriors we see in-game. So peeps like Aela would stay at High 8-C.

What tier are Wamasu going to be. I heard they have a few feats like destroying sections of a city walls and one was going to collapse a city by destroying the support beams if it woke up. They also use lightning in combat so I'm wondering what speed they're going to be

Oh yeah. Those reading comprehension courses really paid me off, eh?

@Keweed Just to comment on the 8-B calc if it gets accepted, even Novice mages shouldn't scale to some of the better warriors we see in-game. So peeps like Aela would stay at High 8-C.

Yeah I don't think the companions scale either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back