• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread: RETURN FALSE Edition

The most “metaphysical” elements of The Elder Scrolls lore are literally impossible to adapt to a live action media, because they are too abstract and interpretative, but that’s exactly what makes TES lore so unique, and what proves that TES is not “just another tolkean fantasy universe”, I honestly doubt a live action series could make a good job adapting this elements.

The most “metaphysical” elements of The Elder Scrolls lore are literally impossible to adapt to a live action media, because they are too abstract and interpretative, but that’s exactly what makes TES lore so unique, and what proves that TES is not “just another tolkean fantasy universe”, I honestly doubt a live action series could make a good job adapting this elements.
i would also imagine they would cut some stuff cus TES is surprisingly ****** up too if u look hard enough

I think basical meataphysic stuff just a dragonbreak is easy to adaptive it's not litterally abstract hardly

I think basical meataphysic stuff just a dragonbreak is easy to adaptive it's not litterally abstract hardly

"While you were fighting wars with phantoms and giving birth to your own fathers"

would be kind of hard to put a dragonbreak considering all the mess you have to deal in order to understand what is even happening

There is so hard if the director has never reading them , was i siad it easy because its simply more than other metaphysicals , also yes they will be mess of complicate scene ever on the film

Whah H1A CHIM that plausible ?
i heard of it on the discord, i would assume is because

aurbis is infinite 1-A realms then the next wheel is infinitely greater and it goes on thro infinity and CHIM user if memory serve right are suppose to transcend the while tower

Where's the discord you was ?

Hhhh i was saw ultima siad the aurbis has multiple realm not infinite
it seems to be a discord for the wiki

from what i remember it went something like this

nirn = low 2-C
Mundus = low 1-C
oblivion = high 1-B
aetherius = High 1-B
Aurbis = infinite 1-A realms
Tower of wheels = 1-A+
sithis and anu-el = high 1-A
Anu and padomay = High 1-A
amaranth state = 0

You are on that discord ? , may i can join ?

I belive most of it is correct , but if the aurbis has infinite realm stacking inside it those should be 1-A + , but agian the thread never told us what the aurbis had infinite realm they just siad multiple , ultima were't sure how many them inside

You are on that discord ? , may i can join ?

I belive most of it is correct , but if the aurbis has infinite realm stacking inside it those should be 1-A + , but agian the thread never told us what the aurbis had infinite realm they just siad multiple , ultima were't sure how many them inside
"relms beyond Varying degrees of 1-A"

is what i found,

Then CHIM could be partially on 1-A +
basically the aurbis is infinite realms of 1-A (some bigger and others smaller but still 1-A)

then the next wheel is greater and the next is even greater and on it goes.

so i would say they are infinitely into 1-A+ due to CHIM users being above the tower

I agree with chim is far great on 1-A + , though i found something will be more interesting is numidium can refute thing off godhead dream this is a same method as chimster use to erase themselves , should numi have a H1A EE ?

I agree with chim is far great on 1-A + , though i found something will be more interesting is numidium can refute thing off godhead dream this is a same method as chimster use to erase themselves , should numi have a H1A EE ?
if they get H1A so will numi (also i personaly think yes)

------ ALDMERI/AYLEID RULE ------

Middle Merethic ? The bird-men of the Heartlands are driven out. The White-Gold Tower is constructed and the proto-Imperial City begins to form under Aldmeri rule.

------ ALESSIAN (FIRST) EMPIRE ------

1E 243 - 1E 266 (23 years) Alessia, the Slave Queen of Cyrodiil (also known as Al-Esh, Paravant, Perrif, Paravania, Aleshut, Saint Alessia) Led a rebellion against the Ayleids and founded the First Empire. Established a new religion. Patron saint of humanity.

1E 266 - 1E 322 (56 years) Belharza the Man-Bull, son of Alessia and Morihaus. One of the first minotaurs.

1E 322(?) - after 1E 372 (50+ years) Ami-El Forced the last remaining Ayleids out of Cyrodiil.

?

1E 461 - after 1E 478 (17+ years) Gorieus Thought to have began the downfall of the Alessian Empire.

?

before 1E 1029 - after 1E 1033 (at least 4 years) Hestra Admits High Rock into the Empire. Improved the road system.

? Shor-El

------ REMAN DYNASTY OF THE SECOND EMPIRE ------

1E 2703 - 1E 2762 (59 years) Reman Cyrodiil, the Wordly God Founder of the dynasty. United Tamriel against the Akaviri invasion. Instituted rites for becoming an emperor.

1E 2762 - 1E 2804 (42 years) Kastav Deposed due to incompetence. Died in 1E 2812.

1E 2804 - 1E 2843 (39 years) Reman II Abolished necromancy and Daedra worship. Constructed Alduin's Wall. Annexed Black Marsh. Killed during the Four-Score War.

1E 2843 - 1E 2877 (34 years) Brazollus Dor During his reign, most affairs were run by Potentate Sidri-Ashak.

1E 2877 - 1E 2920 (43 years) Reman III Assassinated by the Morag Tong.

------ AKAVIRI POTENTATE ------

1E 2920 - 2E 324 (325 years) Versidue-Shaie Tsaesci. Former advisor of Reman III. Declared the Second Era. Passed the Guilt Act in 2E 321. Assassinated by the Morag Tong.

2E 324 - 2E 430 (106 years) Savirien-Chorak, son of Versidue-Shaie Tsaesci. Acknowledged Orsinium as an Imperial region. Assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood.

------ THE INTERREGNUM ------

------ THE LONGHOUSE EMPERORS (DURING THE INTERREGNUM) ------

Early 6th century of 2E - circa 2E 542 (20 to 40 years) Durcorach, the Black Drake First of the Longhouse Emperors. Seized the Ruby Throne. Killed during a siege on Daggerfall.

circa 2E 542 - circa 2E 560 (about 20 years) Moricar the Middling, son of Durcorach

circa 2E 560 - 2E 577 (about 17 years) Leovic, son of Moricar Commissioned the Emperor's Guide to Tamriel. Decriminalized Daedra worship. Killed by Varen Aquilarios.

------ THE INTERREGNUM ------

2E 577 - 2E 579 (2 years) Varen Aquilarios, Duke of Chorrol Led a rebellion against Leovic. Formed the Five Companions. Vanished during the Soulburst.

2E 579 - 2E 582 (3 years) Clivia Tharn, the Empress Regent, daughter of Abnur Tharn Manipulated by Mannimarco.

? ? ?

2E 852 - 2E 854 (2 years) Cuhlecain, King of Falkreath, Emperor Zero Not coronated. United the Colovian Estates. Murdered.

------ SEPTIM (THIRD) EMPIRE ------

2E 854 - 3E 38 (81 years) Tiber Septim, General Talos, Hjalti Early-Beard, the Dragonborn, Ysmir, the Dragon of the North, Tiberius, Talos Stormcrown Unified all of Tamriel. Founded the Third Empire and declared the Third Era. Founder of the Septim Dynasty. Now revered as a god. Denied citizenship to Orcs.

3E 38 - 3E 40 (2 years) Pelagius Septim I, grandson of Tiber Septim Assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood.

3E 40 - 3E 53 (13 years) Kintyra Septim I, Queen of Silvenar, cousin of Pelagius I Patroness of art, music and dance.

3E 53 - 3E 64 (11 years) Uriel Septim I, son of Kintyra I Lawmaker, promoter of organizations and guilds.

3E 64 - 3E 82 (18 years) Uriel Septim II, son of Uriel I Reign known for blights, plagues and insurrections.

3E 82 - 3E 98 (16 years) Pelagius Septim II, son of Uriel II Dismissed all advisors and offered buybacks to the Elder Council.

3E 99 - 3E 120 (21 years) Antiochus Septim, son of Pelagius II Reign known for civil wars.

3E 120 - 3E 121 (1 year) Kintyra Septim II, daughter of Antiochus Mystic and sorceress. Died in captivity. Events concerning her initiated the War of the Red Diamond. Considered to be the final emperor of the pure strain of Septim blood.

3E 121 - 3E 127 (6 years) Uriel Septim III, Uriel Mantiarco, cousin of Kintyra I. Burned alive by a mob during his capture in Battle of Ichidag by Cephorus I.

3E 127 - 3E 140 (13 years) Cephorus Septim I, son of Pelagius II Reign marked by war. Constant warfare against Potema.

3E 140 - 3E 145 (5 years) Magnus Septim, son of Pelagius II Breton. Punished traitorous kings of the War of the Red Diamond.

3E 145 - 3E 147 (2 years) Palgius Septim III, Thoriz Pelagius Septim, the Mad, High King of Skyrim, son of Magnus Breton. Went insane. Deposed by Empress Katariah and sent to to healers, later asylums. Died in captivity.

3E 147 - 3E 200 (53 years) Katariah I, Katariah Ra'athim, Duchess of Vvardenfell, Empress Regent Dunmer. First ruler with no connection to the Septim bloodline. Travelled a lot as an empress. Died in a minor skirmish in Black Marsh.

3E 200 - 3E 202 (2 years) Cassynder Septim, son of Katariah I Dunmer-Breton.

3E 202 - 3E 246 (44 years) Uriel Septim IV, Uriel Lariat, son of Katariah I Dunmer-Breton. Reign known for sedition.

3E 246 - 3E 247 (less than 1 year) The Elder Council The Elder Council increased in power and influence during the reign of Uriel IV. Elected Cephorus II.

3E 247 - 3E 268 (19 years) Cephorus Septim II Nord. Battled against the Camoran Usurper. Rebellions started under his reign.

3E 268 - 3E 290 (32 years) Uriel Septim V Military genius. Conquered Roscrea, Cathnoquey, Yneslea and Esroniet. Invaded Akavir. Reportedly died in Akavir during a battle.

3E 290 - 3E 307 (17 years) Thonica, Empress Regent, Consort of Uriel V Given restricted regency until Uriel VI took the throne. The real power was held by the Elder Council.

3E 307 - 3E 320 (13 years) Uriel Septim VI, son of Uriel V Died after falling of a horse.

3E 320 - 3E 339 (19 years) Morihatha, daughter of Uriel V Made the Imperial Province a government controlled by the Emperor. Commissioned a second edition of the Pocket Guide. Thwarted rebellions and stopped civil wars. Assassinated by a councilman.

3E 339 - 3E 368 (29 years) Pelagius Septim IV, son of Eloisa (Morihatha's sister) Continued to forge order and peace. Reign known for unity, prosperity and stability.

3E 368 - 3E 389 (21 years) Uriel Septim VII, son of Pelagius IV Reign known for order and justice. Imprisoned by Jagar Tharn.

------ THE IMPERIAL SIMULACRUM ------

3E 389 - 3E 399 (10 years) Jagar Tharn, Imperial Battlemage Masqueraded as the Emperor after imprisoning Uriel VII. Reign known for neglect and mismanagement. Bargained with Mehrunes Dagon and caused the invasion of Battlespire.

------ RESTORED SEPTIM (THIRD) EMPIRE ------

3E 399 - 3E 433 (34 years) Uriel Septim VII, son of Pelagius IV Reign known for unity and prosperity. Assassinated by the Morag Tong.

3E 433 - 3E 433 (less than 1 year) Martin Septim, son of Uriel VII, saviour of Tamriel Stopped the Oblivion Crisis. Shattered the Amulet of Kings and transformed himself into an avatar of Akatosh.

------ STORMCROWN INTERREGNUM ------

4E 0 - 4E 10 (10 years) Ocato of Firsthold, Battlemage, High Chancellor, Potentate Altmer. Declared the Fourth Era. Reign known for attempts at peace and stability. Black Marsh seceded. Opposed the rise of Thalmor dominance in the Summerset Isles (Alinor). Assassinated.

? - 4E 17 (less than 7 years) Thules of Gibbering, Nibenese witch-warrior Overthrown by Titus Mede I.

------ MEDE (THIRD) EMPIRE ------

4E 17 - after 4E 40 (at least 23 years) Titus Mede I Founded the Mede Dynasty. Captured Imperial City. Ruled during the Umbriel Crisis.

? - ? Attrebus Mede, son of Titus I

4E 168 - 4E 201 (33 years) Titus Mede II Involved in the Great War. Signed the White-Gold Concordat. Assassinated during a visit in Skyrim.

1. I think they could reach H1A personally

2. I dont think is even posible to do it and if they do it will be scaled back and be made super simplified so that people understand it

I have a funny thing to imagined what if all deadric prince can stacking thier power to infinite baseline but still compared , that mean if we have the prince who can taking control entire plane of oblivion how much stronger for such prince ?

I'm possibly late but didn't Kirkrbride state a few times that becoming an Amaranth is the next "level" of CHIM? I hope that supports the whole high 1-A CHIM users thing.

Well, Rada did fight the Goddess Leki in single combat for three days and won, yes, but I'm not sure you can scale her to the Warrior Celestial because they have very different origins (The Celestial Deities were created by the Nedes) and because the Yokudan Deities can take on human form. The Warrior Celestial also boasts that his Shehai is "Beyond First Rank", which is the highest level of Shehai among the Yokudan Sword-Saints.

Rada can use the Pankratosword though, when you fight him one of his lines is "Shall I show you the cut that sundered Yokuda?" He is also being empowered by the Dark Heart and absorbing Void Energy from outside the Aurbis through the complex Dwemer Machine, yes, but like all ESO Villains who have a plan to achieve ultimate power he is stopped before his plan can fully succeed. At full power he would become more powerful than Molag Bal and be High 1-B, yes, but that level is never reached so I think it's unjustifiable.

He'd be At least Low 2-C with The Dark Heart tho since he's an ESO Final Boss who the Vestige can beat on his own, with you needing to redirect the Dark Heart's own power against Rada to wound him and make him vulnerable.

Well, Rada did fight the Goddess Leki in single combat for three days and won, yes, but I'm not sure you can scale her to the Warrior Celestial because they have very different origins (The Celestial Deities were created by the Nedes) and because the Yokudan Deities can take on human form. The Warrior Celestial also boasts that his Shehai is "Beyond First Rank", which is the highest level of Shehai among the Yokudan Sword-Saints.

Rada can use the Pankratosword though, when you fight him one of his lines is "Shall I show you the cut that sundered Yokuda?" He is also being empowered by the Dark Heart and absorbing Void Energy from outside the Aurbis through the complex Dwemer Machine, yes, but like all ESO Villains who have a plan to achieve ultimate power he is stopped before his plan can fully succeed. At full power he would become more powerful than Molag Bal and be High 1-B, yes, but that level is never reached so I think it's unjustifiable.

He'd be At least Low 2-C with The Dark Heart tho since he's an ESO Final Boss who the Vestige can beat on his own, with you needing to redirect the Dark Heart's own power against Rada to wound him and make him vulnerable.
At least, I get something right.
I would propose him at High 6-A as an Ansei, and Low 2-C with the Dark Heart.

Back