• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread: RETURN FALSE Edition

This video encouraged me to take a look at Pelinal’s profile, and I noted some stuff that might be missing, your opinions would be appreciated folks:

• “Berserk Mode” is obviously missing in his profile, Pelinal is literally the personification of this ability
• “Time Travel” this one is kinda obvious
• His Non Existent Physiology type is non specified, although I’m pretty sure he could get NEP Type 2, from stop existing on every level, when entering the stage where the Dream no longer needs it’s dreamer
Conceptual Manipulation would be missing too, since The Madness should erase reality on a conceptual level, I’m not sure about the type tho, I mean, controlling the structure of the Dream grants Type 1 for CHIM users, but Pelinal and CHIM users interact in different ways with the Dream, so I’m not sure
Oh and Immeasurable Speed too cuz Time Travel
Anyways, what do you guys think?

06931402-93e7-4e8f-9a25-626fc94c8afe

New teaser for TES online has been reveal , i guess the new world we could walk inside is a oblivion realm

Lore twice , alduin never truly died he his a embodiment of the end and come out to defeat him agian

In rare possibility , bethesda just use the event like dragonbreak make up new timeline where's alduin have't defeated

Anyway there was a drug thing

In rare possibility , bethesda just use the event like dragonbreak make up new timeline where's alduin have't defeated

Anyway there was a drug thing
They could, tho I doubt it giving he truly is dead across time as parthurnax says that they all felt it across time

Skooma?

They could, tho I doubt it giving he truly is dead across time as parthurnax says that they all felt it across time

Skooma?
With dragonbreak bethesda has a multiple way to create new story by without any contracdiction

Das is not skooma , vearmina binding my thought

With dragonbreak bethesda has a multiple way to create new story by without any contracdiction

Das is not skooma , vearmina binding my thought
Dragon breaks could work if alduin was killed during a dragon break making his dead just on 1 timeline but given time is linear him getting killed would not change if a dragon break happens on the future

If u are lucky u might unravel the mysteries of her realm then.

Dragon breaks could work if alduin was killed during a dragon break making his dead just on 1 timeline but given time is linear him getting killed would not change if a dragon break happens on the future

If u are lucky u might unravel the mysteries of her realm then.

Or maybe in multiple timeline the embodiment of end goes knowing by another name's alduin is just one's of them , this theory would so fun and drug

I had traverse thruoght her realm on the dream

Back