• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Metaphysical Studies and Discussions - Lesson Two

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
C0DACanon

Or "The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread II" if you are boring.

Dreamsleeve VB-WS: Channel granted.
ECMB-MAS: mnemonic aedron-capacitance memospore classification xD15JMo0JfiX
cogitocode: The Sin of Restriction is the defying of Anuic convergence

"fk00-54bQ15"
ZERO-SUM VENTURE... RETURN FALSE... VERIFICATION 1
"f000-50bQ15"
FEXFEINT ENABLED... RETURN TRUE... VERIFICATION 8
"f000-000015"
WATERWORD WARD... RETURN TRUE... VERIFICATION 0
"0000-000000"
ACCESS GRANTED RELEASING MEMOSPORE

Lygosomatic Memospore directed to the Elder Council of Ut-Cyrod, in Truth, in Mastery, and in accordance to the Word.

Forgive the abrupt and doubtless distressing telepathic sending, my most honored Lords, but we of Temple Zero feel that these newest discoveries ought to be communicated at once. I speak for the Order as a whole in saying that this is a matter of utmost relevance.

Our eldest sorcerer-scryers, in their act of projecting their echoing Animus across the hyperagonal, endless depths of the Mundus, have found truly bewildering revelations regarding the Mythic Song and its contents. Strange alignments of confused serpentine-stars, dragons devouring their own tail in amnesia, and the very Bones of the Earth reverberating at the turning of the very Wheels of Heavens.

We humbly request that the mnemonic-encrypto documents attached to this recording be downloaded into material form, and brought to the attention of his majesty the Emperor and the Moth Priesthood, who must preserve these texts within their Akashakalpic Libraries.

This is no laughing matter, my honored Lords. The knowledge shared herein may change the face of Tamriel Prime forevermore. May Xarxes guide you in studying these words with the attention they deserve.

Mathieu of Schwarzwelt, Archmage-Arbitrator of Temple Zero Society

By secret glyph: dreamsleeve transmissio
Dreamsleeve: urgent, security protocols granted
Security protocols: Sphinxmoth ancestor wraithbone wards

Lygosomatic Memospore in answer to the Archmages of Temple Zero, in Truth, in Royalty, and in accordance to the Covenant.

Greetings, honored Mathieu. This one speaks for the Elder Council of Empire-Actual, and informs you on the recent matters. This one tells you that we have received the echo-mnemic files attached to your Dreamsleeve sending, and have found it most fascinating. Even now, as I compose this recording, the Moth Priests pour their minds onto its decrypted mysteries. There is much debate in White-Gold, and this one believes that it'll be a while until Imperial Libraries become silent again.

Though not all reception has been positive. There are some who scoff and mock at the revelations of your texts, dismissing them as the collective lunacy of a degraded order; whilst others simply find them incomprehensible and worthless drivel. This one if not among them, rather, he find the ideas of your writings rather interesting... Even if confusing, and a times reminiscent of the ramblings of a cat high on Moon Sugar... Nevertheless, this one has taken the liberty to file a copy of your texts to the Mane in Elsweyr. No doubt he'll be very interested in them.

Expect to hear further messages from the Elder Council in the following weeks.

The Ja'Khajiit, Former Mananaut and beholder of the Cat's Eye

Monarch Laciel said:
>Everything being said

>My head
"I can hear him now: what of Auriel's breaking? What of my twinned antecedent? What is the meaning of the endeavor that Artaeum refuses to admit? What, indeed, said the Thief to the Master that mostly knew."

"For my part, I know my own first question: What do you want to hear first?"

(... Okay, but seriously, this is just me and Ultima roleplaying).

Just really good at everything they do. Except existing.

EDIT: Also, I hope they give us more Yagrum Bagarn in future games.

Considering how Yagrum was deformed and bloated by corpus, I'm not suprised that there were Dwemer with better physiques and designs.

Can't really see the appeal for any of the designs in ESO either, but that's just me.

Let me sleevestroke my concept-organ so that I can ponder that questio

Actually I'm not exactly sure.

Well, not entirely. I do find some of the environments and settlements to be visually pleasing.

I personally can't stand many of the enemy designs, character models, and armor designs. Especially the armor designs... I felt like throwing up after I saw the Ordinator armor.

It's hardly did much to entice me. Vivec losing his power early was rather stupid in my opinion.

So, as I've stated. Not enough of a justification. Lore is nice for expanding upon the world and the series in general, but it doesn't save a game from mediocrity. I have always enjoyed reading in-game text, but I did so while also enjoying the game's narrative and world. If I don't enjoy the game, why should I bother playing? I could simply read these written documents on the UESP.

It's musical score was rather dull in my opinion as well. Compared to the likes of Jeremy Soule, or even the charm of Arena and Daggerfall, it falls flat on its face.

I don't know why, but I really want an Elder Scrolls fighting game, I feel like it has everything required to make one.

So if I got this right

• dragonborn AP: High 8-C superior to giants that can send people into the horizon and fragment large chunks of rock or 8-B for vaporizing dwerven centurion (I got the calc evulated but I probably should get more people to look at it) | High 6-A shoke the world | low 2-C defeated Alduin, who had the power to consume time and restart the next kalpa (or however you spell it)
  • Beginning game | middle game | end game
  • Did I get that right
  • (dots are the only way on mobile, at least for me, to keep sentences separate)

There's a problem with the High 6-A calc. It assumes that Nirn is a planet equivalent in size to Earth when this is clearly inaccurate. Nirn is it's own plane of reality. Shaking this reality would be more along the lines of High 3-A or Low 2-C .

Talos according to a casual Elder Scrolls fan: Oh, the big viking god the Nords worship, who conquered Tamriel before ascending to godhood. The Thalmor banned his worship because they are racist and hate humans.

Talos according to an Elder Scrolls lorebeard: Tal(OS) is the Many-Headed Oversoul of three separate Shezarrines - mortal incarnations of Lorkhan - who merged into one through an Enantiomorph and the usage of the Brass God Numidium. Talos became a god when he realized that existence was an illusion and attained CHIM, and in the process mantled Lorkhan. The Thalmor have banned his worship as the first step in a multi-layered plan to erase the concept of men from the multiverse.

one thing I've always found funny about the elder scrolls is how almost every race is racist yet people only hate when nords do it. Dark elves in Skyrim complain about racism but literally everyone in Morrowind instantly hated you on sight for being an outsider even if you were a dark elf
EF76A7EB-BD27-443A-B2B8-5618898F9B90
Outlander!

Back