• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread: RETURN FALSE Edition

Okie-dokey! So:
How far could the most powerful, most capable Skeever possible get in other 'verses, if it tried solo-ing them?

Round 1:
In this case, a Skeever is any creature that began existence as a Skeever & still is one. Shapeshifters or Mages or Dovahkiin or the like using Polymorph Skeever or such spells are not to be considered as attempting this 'verse solo-ing during this round.

Round 2:
The 'verse-solo-ing attempting being is any 1 creature that currently is a Skeever. They must remain a Skeever for the entirety of all their attempt(s).
That individual must still follow any known &/or established constraints of being a Skeever, however, such as those imposed by Polymorph Skeever. (Including those constraints seemingly only present in gameplay, as best as those can be applied.)

Wow , i just read a interested thing on the markarth bok told story of reachmen faith , they see namira as a primodial dualities force that is nearly , we can gathering a feat from those statement , painfully the fate playing in strange way , its just mortal perspective

How did Anu manage to become the Amarath?
For the info we have is basically

Anu and Padomay came to being and then a 3rd a woman

Anu and the woman fell in love and she fell pregnant, but Padomay also loved her and could not have her so he killed her and anu killed Padomay and went away in sorrow to sleep and her screams became the song of creation on his dream a song of sadness betrayal etc.

Wow , i just read a interested thing on the markarth bok told story of reachmen faith , they see namira as a primodial dualities force that is nearly , we can gathering a feat from those statement , painfully the fate playing in strange way , its just mortal perspective
I read that book a long time ago

What feats are u talking about to be more specific?

For the info we have is basically

Anu and Padomay came to being and then a 3rd a woman

Anu and the woman fell in love and she fell pregnant, but Padomay also loved her and could not have her so he killed her and anu killed Padomay and went away in sorrow to sleep and her screams became the song of creation on his dream a song of sadness betrayal etc.
That's something that Inigo would write, but how Anu was able to "kill" Padomay if they are supposed to be equals? There wasn't a previous Amarath before Anu? and isn't Padomay a essential concept of existence or something? like there has to be "change" so wouldn't his death f* all creation? Damn I think that the author exaggerated a little bit on the mushrooms this time....

That's something that Inigo would write, but how Anu was able to "kill" Padomay if they are supposed to be equals? There wasn't a previous Amarath before Anu? and isn't Padomay a essential concept of existence or something? like there has to be "change" so wouldn't his death f* all creation? Damn I think that the author exaggerated a little bit on the mushrooms this time....
They were never stated to be equals just that they where brothers

Probably wall level.
What if, absurd as it might be, that Skeever was the Dovahkiin, operating with most of the same effects in place they have after using Polymorph Skeever?
Allowing gameplay, to a limited extent, since Polymorph Skeever is an unused spell, & very buggy to begin with; You can equip weapons but attacking with them crashes it, as the player's own menu can't be accessed regularly.
& in fact, equipping requires accessing a container or NPC's inventory. However, it also seems that there's no limit to how MUCH equipment can be put on, low carry weight aside, based on what I've seen of in a video about using Polymorph Skeever.
Unsure if enchantment is doable in gameplay; An Elder Scroll could be opened from an NPC's inventory, but.... Still, if there's a way to do it, there's potential with the nigh-unlimited equipment.

It's interesting that the only surving Dwemer Yagrum Bagarn, was on an alternate plane and was not affected by The Numidium when it made the Dwemer vanish, when he returned to Nirn and found his people gone, he spent decades attempting to discover what happened and where they were, sadly he has been unsuccessful, but this gives me some questions, doesn't The Numidium affect the totality of the Aurbis? so shouldn't all the Dwemer be gone no matter in which plane they were?

It's interesting that the only surving Dwemer Yagrum Bagarn, was on an alternate plane and was not affected by The Numidium when it made the Dwemer vanish, when he returned to Nirn and found his people gone, he spent decades attempting to discover what happened and where they were, sadly he has been unsuccessful, but this gives me some questions, doesn't The Numidium affect the totality of the Aurbis? so shouldn't all the Dwemer be gone no matter in which plane they were?
Tbh we dont really know how it happened so we dont know if they had to be close or if even far away they would be affected, or if only those that knew about the plane where affected

I mean if you look at dovahkiin profile you will see the key is " early game" , i wanna know where a chapter that is in early game
Oh

Early game = covers from dova being a prisoner in helgen up to going to the mountain and doing the missions of the grey beards

Mid game = the dova taking and passing the test of the grey beards where they shout at u and shake the world

Late game/end game = from ur 1st fight vs alduin until u defeat him

The problem has coming then , in early game dovah can use the power of voice ? , i know only being as dovahkiin its not neccessary to training those power , but in early game dovahkiin dont even know how to use it and dont know he has it

The problem has coming then , in early game dovah can use the power of voice ? , i know only being as dovahkiin its not neccessary to training those power , but in early game dovahkiin dont even know how to use it and dont know he has it
Early game he can use shouts he does not have the full force shout but has it up to 2 words

Also those keys are just limited to the main story/mission

So I can be "early game" and be level 81 and have all daedric artifacts and aedric artifacts (only dawnguard) + all shouts minus the 3rd word of force shout, clear skies and dragonrend

I was playing skyrim 210 hour without an mod , i never know that we can do , also if the shouts we can only learn at two word those can considered is a conceptual shouts ?

Back