• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread: RETURN FALSE Edition

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
c877686fe2fb54f1dbdab101df097012.jpg

xxxx0001010101010101xxxxx0111100101010111xx101010xxxx0101010100x0x0x00010x00x0x0HOURS

Dreamsleeve VB-WS: Channel granted.

ECMB-MRA: mnemonic daedron-capacitance memospore classification vBW2020fOMV
Cogitocode: Through eyes bleached with the Fire of Revelation shall the Lunar God's Great Work be seen

"fk00-54bQ15"
ZERO-SUM VENTURE... RETURN FALSE... VERIFICATION 1
"f000-50bQ15"
FEXFEINT ENABLED... RETURN TRUE... VERIFICATION 8
"f000-000015"
WATERWORD WARD... RETURN TRUE... VERIFICATION 0
"0000-000000"
ACCESS GRANTED RELEASING MEMOSPORE

xxxx0001010101010101xxxxx0111100101010111xx101010xxxx0101010100x0x0x00010x00x0x0MINUTES

FOR THE EYES OF FELLOW-COUNCILORS ONLY

... Or, you could just call this "The Elder Scrolls New Discussion Thread". But that would be pretty boring, now, would it?

So here we are. Some of us, at least. Making a thread before the Forum is fully open really ads to the sense that this is something secret accessible only by a scant elite few.

Hey @Ultima_Reality, what's up.

Btw can anyone tell me how high into 1-A+ do CHIM users are?

And is there no plot hax on the whole verse?

Last edited:
Why on they profile have directly mentioned about "AE" , how does AE given a role in cosmology ? ( i mean every CHIMster)

Why on they profile have directly mentioned about "AE" , how does AE given a role in cosmology ? ( i mean every CHIMster)
AE for what I remember is about the 2 parts of the soul

There is what we know as the soul which is basically memories, mana etc

Then the AE which is the divine spart that everything has which came from the interplay of Anu-El and sithis (or maybe it was anu and Padomay?)

But yes AE is basically the divine spark/essence that exist on all things

Due to many people has talking to it in tel mora discord , he said " AE is meataphysical of individual " exist in all thing , everything are constructed from it even a concept , abtract etc , throught a confused what exactly is AE , if you correct AE is just divine essence that produced from anu and padomay and two other , if another one is true AE is a deepest supstance comprised by the music

I think this is the right place to ask, recently I have been engaged with the lore and I have some questions like: what is the difference between a CHIM user and a Prisoner? Or they are pretty much the same thing?

I think this is the right place to ask, recently I have been engaged with the lore and I have some questions like: what is the difference between a CHIM user and a Prisoner? Or they are pretty much the same thing?
Prisoner is someone that is trapped in the dream but can see the chains and the hole of the prison

Someone with CHIM is someone that compleatly removes themself from the prison (dream) momentarily

So I'm guessing The Numidium would be useless against a CHIM user right?
The numidium is effective vs them cus the numidium "does not really exist" due to him erasing himself a long time ago, so he basically separated from the dream and while he can erase the CHIM users he cant really put them down permanently nor they can put him down since they tried and failed

A simple way to see it is

Zero sum = game crashing and kicking u out

CHIM = commands

So if a CHIM user gets zero-sum they are kicked out of the game but they can just re-open the game and get in again

The numidium is effective vs them cus the numidium "does not really exist" due to him erasing himself a long time ago, so he basically separated from the dream and while he can erase the CHIM users he cant really put them down permanently nor they can put him down since they tried and failed

A simple way to see it is

Zero sum = game crashing and kicking u out

CHIM = commands

So if a CHIM user gets zero-sum they are kicked out of the game but they can just re-open the game and get in again
Oh, I thought the World Refusals worked on a different way, by making you "dissolve" in to the dream and vanish, or something like that

Yes that why i said is useless , becuz main purpose of world refuse are exist for erase everything but it cant said NO permamently to chim

Oh, I thought the World Refusals worked on a different way, by making you "dissolve" in to the dream and vanish, or something like that
Following the concept of brahman you will fused with the transduality place , pure oneness , but if you can hold your will , you are ascend to brahman (CHIM)

Following the concept of brahman you will fused with the transduality place , pure oneness , but if you can hold your will , you are ascend to brahman (CHIM)
In short, if I'm still arrogant enough to say "I" even after discovering that "I" am nothing more than a mere illusion in the mind of an indifferent God

could be possible but if they where there they would have come back i think due to akavir being on the future

my personal head cannon is that the dovakhiin became the emperor

Back