• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread: RETURN FALSE Edition

I was playing skyrim 210 hour without an mod , i never know that we can do , also if the shouts we can only learn at two word those can considered is a conceptual shouts ?
The force shout only reaches 2 words cus the 3rd u learn on the mid game key

But the shouts like, stop time, storm call etc. U can learn fully

Question: if any of u could live on TES verse would u? (To be generous let's say u would.be the Dovahkiin so that u can defend yourself)

Some Khajiit resemble housecats, depending on the cycle of the moon(s) right?
What tier are the various varieties of Khajiit? Especially these ones so much like domestic cats.

Some Khajiit resemble housecats, depending on the cycle of the moon(s) right?
What tier are the various varieties of Khajiit? Especially these ones so much like domestic cats.
Yes, depending on the moons is how they are born

I would imagine they would be like normal house cats in AP

Yes, depending on the moons is how they are born

I would imagine they would be like normal house cats in AP
There's no feats applicable to generic Khajiit nor to generic citizens?
What details, however insignificant, makes the Khajiit that look like housecats distinct from a real world domestic cat?

There's no feats applicable to generic Khajiit nor to generic citizens?
What details, however insignificant, makes the Khajiit that look like housecats distinct from a real world domestic cat?
For what I remember they are strong and have sharp claws but specific stories of civilians I dont have in mind

I think they are more intelligent

How does his belong to type 2 ? , the context in his profile is vaguess or i dont understand

Don't truly exist is not enought , they prove only for type 1 , he need to not exist even his information or conceptual

What do you suspected ?
I know it was Vehk’s spear, but Vivec’s profile is at least very vague when it comes what actually it is and what it does, so I came here to ask, and I’m not surprised that something weird and sexual is related to Vivec, now I‘m glad that they were vague about Muatra’s description.

Not much , he just keep it in symbolic of sexual duality , by assumtion mutra can splash deadric simen or likly alter opponent gender

Holy shit! The new lore on ESO Markarth shows us that Rada-Al saran and Count Verandis are among most powerful vampires in fiction. They both tapped into the Dark Heart, an inverted version of Heart of Lorkhan that grants godhood. Voidlike Godhood that has the direct connection to Sithis. The Heart draws power directly from the Void that Padomay controls. Namira was born from the Dark Heart, and she was considered as a Ur-Dra as Nocturnal. Both Nocturnal and Namira were born from the Dark Heart; thus, they are twin siblings.

The power of Namira or anyone who controls the Dark Heart is the power from the Void beyond all Aurbises, and no wonder why Namira doesn't give a **** about Daedric affairs because she potentially can drop-kick anyone of them if she fully uses the Padomaic powers from the Void. Like Nocturnal did.

Meridia persuaded her angry Et'Adas to punish Lorkhan for his treachery. The neutral Riddle'Thar also played an important role of guiding the dying Lorkhan to Azura who purged the corruption in the hole in his cosmic chest. Apparently, Azura was Lorkhan's mistress who allowed Lorkhan to safely pass on without any corruption of his spirit.

Rada-Al saran was desperate to get the power of the Heart, so he can be free from Molag Bal forever. Additionally, he and the Gray Host will gain profound power to attack and destroy any cosmic realm or god at their likings. The reason is that their realm, created by the Dark Heart's power, is beyond Aurbis that no one can reach. Not even Magna Ges, Aedras and Daedras can reach it. For a brief moment, I would say Rada is at High 1-B level. He later was defeated by the badass Vestige and tricking Verandis. The Count Verandis used the Dark Heart to betray Rada-Al saran, and casted both the Heart and himself into the unknown Void eternally. Verandis, tangled with Dark Heart, became the godlike guardian who is now drifting endlessly in the Padomaic Void.

Final Verdict: Verandis and Rada Al-saran are at High 1-B.

This shit is crazy

But wait, if the heart is directly connected to him and is beyond the Aurbis shouldn't his tier be either 1-A or High 1-A using the power of it?

So a new profile should be done?

Oh god wait, lorkhan also came from sithis so lorkhan was shagging his sister....

TES just keeps getting weirder, is good to know it is the same as always lol

But wait, if the heart is directly connected to him and is beyond the Aurbis shouldn't his tier be either 1-A or High 1-A using the power of it?

They aren't powerful as Lorkhan. I consider anyone of those vampire lords is on par with Almalexia or Sotha Sil level.

I gianed a stupid question is why parrthuanax don't have immeasurable speed dispite his kept up with alduin a bit

Come to think what actully range for dreamsleeve exist , on vivec profile being said dreamsleeve it is close to deepest H1A level in god head , the dream itself has a infinite eptiness void where anu and padomay seem as only a two bubble among them this is so infinite

" Anu and Padhome, stasis and change, both vast realms sitting in the void, they created it. Not vast, infinite, as the void was infinite. "

Come to think what actully range for dreamsleeve exist , on vivec profile being said dreamsleeve it is close to deepest H1A level in god head , the dream itself has a infinite eptiness void where anu and padomay seem as only a two bubble among them this is so infinite

" Anu and Padhome, stasis and change, both vast realms sitting in the void, they created it. Not vast, infinite, as the void was infinite. "
Ye I just found it

So basically

Creation <<<<<< Sithis and Anu-El <<<<<< realm created by Padomay and Anu <<<<<<< Anu and Padomay <<<<<< dreamsleave <<<<<<< state of amaranth

Back