• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
at this point it comes down on how quick Sonic does CC, and for what I remember Sonic isnt very quick with it, and could get hit by shiki if she gets lucky, but 7.9x speed amp is gonna make it really come down to luck, and with shiki being unkillable Sonic might CC her away in time, feeling incon

at this point it comes down on how quick Sonic does CC, and for what I remember Sonic isnt very quick with it, and could get hit by shiki if she gets lucky, but 7.9x speed amp is gonna make it really come down to luck, and with shiki being unkillable Sonic might CC her away in time, feeling incon
Really?
Can you vote then?

From the sounds of it, it seems like Sonic will have plenty of time to figure it out Shiki isn't susceptible to his normal attacks. Couple that with his speed amps and he can likely quickly piece together that he's unable to physically overwhelm her.

Hell, taking a look at her page, she doesn't even have many abilities relevant to this fight that would help her aside from things like erasing distance with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to trip Sonic over. What really saves her here is the 1-A potency to her Wishing, since that nullifies any resistance and whatnot that he has.

So I'm also probably going to vote inconclusive.

Hell, taking a look at her page, she doesn't even have many abilities relevant to this fight that would help her aside from things like erasing distance with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to trip Sonic over.
Well, she does have this "possibly Power Mimicry including all powers from the Nasuverse (As Saber is an Avatar for Void Shiki and also possesses a connection to the Root like her, every supernatural power may come from her including Magecraft and ESP. Also analyzed and archived everything in existence, even Heroic Spirits; the Moon Cell, which possess the same power on a lower scale, allowed BB to use the archived abilities in it)," but she doesn't really use it.
What really saves her here is the 1-A potency to her Wishing, since that nullifies any resistance and whatnot that he has.
Well, the Mystics Eyes of Death Perception are also 1-A hax.

it'd be really funny if Shiki is just like "I kill your speed" with MEoDP, and Sonic's legs turn into pretzels. sadly, I don't think that is something in character that she would do.
Assassin Shiki might genuinely be a more dangerous opponent than her Saber self just because she actually feels compelled to do stuff.

She's able to kill a person's abilities, even if they have no real form. Shiki killed a guy's ability to predict the future, along with the use of his eyes, and the future he predicted all at once in a single slash. I wouldn't say it's much of a stretch.
Oh i know that.

I meant, can you vote? I said BTW by mistake.

Back