• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
This is probally a good idea 🙃 I kinda doing this more for curiosity than anything,
Sonic is at his Sonic Forces (Post-Imprisonment) - Onwards key
Speed equal
They start 5 meters apart
They fight
In the middle of a riot, being the last men standing on a battlefield with weapons, corpses, and setting sun, in the street of manhatam (No, i not gonna explain the story behind it)
Wish grating 1-A is restricted.
Super form is restricted

Votes:
Overpowered waifu for a LN(Never heard that one before): ShiftCtrlAltDeleteTabFn, speedster352
4-shiki%20ryougi-1080x1920.jpg

The blue doggie:
uku3jj8qihx81.jpg

Torigoat solos both of them gg: Brogeefron, ShakeResounding

Last edited:
so we just doing our stupid ideas ight den, so like Shiki has 1-A type 9 immo so, maybe just have sonic fight the 1-A goku fought

so we just doing our stupid ideas now got it,
Yeah, i want to compete.
Les't duel.
so like Shiki has 1-A
Well, her 1-A is for wish grating, that she don't use In-Character very often according to the profile
Weaknesses: 「Shiki Ryougi」is far too apathetic to care enough to use her powers beyond that which is required to act as a Servant, exclusively using her sword skills and Mystic Eyes of Death Perception rather than her allegedly vast ability to manipulate reality through her connection to Akasha.
type 9 immo so
Well, Sonic just need to defeat her, by not killing her. Easy.

Yeah, i want to compete.
Les't duel.
ight ima do uhhh bill cipher vs a 7-b rimuru
Well, her 1-A is for wish grating, that she don't use In-Character very often according to the profile
well what could sonic do, he can’t knock her out cause servants have type 3 self sustenance, he cant bfr cuz she’s resist, and idk what other incap options sonic could do, cause then why wouldnt she wish to get out

Well ig after a while he would just BFR her away, and if she wont ever wish does she even have a win con?
Well, she can pretty much one-shot Sonic with the eyes of death perception
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) and Death Manipulation via her Mystic Eyes of Perception (Shiki can cut down anything regardless of its durability by tracing its Lines of with an edged weapon, even slicing apart concepts and abstract abilities like Fujino Asagami's telekinesis. The "lines of death" she cuts are also stated to be on a level higher than the normal concept of death),
Can ignore conventional durability with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Amalavijñāna and possibly Power Mimicry (By severing her foe's lines of death, Shiki can impose their fated destruction on them immediately, ignoring conventional durability, reincarnation, and regeneration. Allows her to instantly cut down several "defective Beasts of Alaya" that were reaching a state similar to Primate Murder, a Beast-class Servant like Tiamat.

and copy all his moves with power mimicry.
Power Mimicry including all powers from the Nasuverse (As Saber is an Avatar for Void Shiki and also possesses a connection to the Root like her, every supernatural power may come from her including Magecraft and ESP. Also analyzed and archived everything in existence, even Heroic Spirits; the Moon Cell, which possess the same power on a lower scale, allowed BB to use the archived abilities in it)

Bruh, Fezzih, you realize how unwinnable a situation this puts me in? How in good faith can I say Sonic doesn't just get instantly obliterated here? 😭

There's no shot she's gonna remain apathetic when Sonic starts speedblitzing her to hell and back, right? As in not even being able to touch him? That's bound to cause frustration, especially since he's a smug little ******. Bro is COOKED here💀

Honest question, was this actual curiosity or spite covered as such?

There's no shot she's gonna remain apathetic when Sonic starts speedblitzing her to hell and back, right? As in not even being able to touch him? That's bound to cause frustration, especially since he's a smug little ******.
Nah, she actually pretty chill. Even with people who actually anger her and she want to murder, she don't use it her wish grating power.
Honest question, was this actual curiosity
Yes.
or spite covered as such?
Nah.

I can restrict btw

Nah, she actually pretty chill. Even with people who actually anger her and she want to murder, she don't use it her wish grating power.
Wow. Okay then, so it's pretty OOC for her to use her insta-wincon even with killing intent. Good to know.
Yes. Nah. I can restrict btw
Well, thank you for the genuine clarity lol.

Probs gonna comment tomorrow, kinda tired atm

The main problem with this is that, as far as I can tell, Sonic can't get around her 4-D Invulnerability (unless he has access to Super Sonic, and I'm not sure if it's allowed due to the restrictions in the original post), and that every attack Shiki uses will one-shot Sonic due to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception imbuing her attacks with 1-A death manipulation, conceptual manipulation, regeneration negation, and immortality negation (they also just negate durability in general).

The main problem with this is that, as far as I can tell, Sonic can't get around her 4-D Invulnerability
I mean, he don't need to, since he BFR with 5D range. Or like, infuse his attack with Chaos energy, which are also 5D.
(unless he has access to Super Sonic, and I'm not sure if it's allowed due to the restrictions in the original post)
Is not allowed;
, and that every attack Shiki uses will one-shot Sonic due to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception imbuing her attacks with 1-A death manipulation,
I mean yeah, but Sonic can speed amp to dodge all her attacks;

I mean, he don't need to, since he BFR with 5D range. Or like, infuse his attack with Chaos energy, which are also 5D.
Ah, I missed that. Though, she could bring herself back. Traveling to different dimensions is the one thing she actually does in Fate/Grand Order.
Is not allowed;
Ok.
I mean yeah, but Sonic can speed amp to dodge all her attacks;
Hm... I guess so. How big are his amps?

Back