• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the events of the serie, of the Squadra Esecuzioni only Risotto Nero menaged to live long enough to get a chance to fight against Diavolo, but what if the events went an opposite way? What if Diavolo had to face off against the entirity of the squad with the exception of Risotto?

Well, let's see what would happen.

Formaggio, Illuso, Prosciutto, Pesci, Melone (who has access to [1] Junior) and Ghiaccio against Diavolo (and also technically Doppio i guess).

Battles takes place on Sardinia, La Squadra are on the beach near the landmark in Donatella's photo, meanwhile Diavolo is where he canoncially dropped off the taxi. Both the sides know that the other is nearby, but don't exactly know where.

Votes:
The Executioners: 1
The Boss: 4
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
How can Diavolo avoid Ghiaccio’s ice or break through his armor? He seems like he’s by far the biggest threat so I wonder if there’s any way Diavolo could beat him while dealing with the others

I wonder if there’s any way Diavolo could beat him while dealing with the others
キングクリムゾンの能力
He can just skip time and go for him...iirc he knows the abilities of the most prominent guys on the mafia, no?

He should but King Crimson isn’t a power based stand and White Album couldn’t be busted by even Golden Experience. Plus he’d still have to deal with Grateful Dead. Then again Ghiaccio makes ice.

I mean, if he knows all of their abilities, as he notices all of them are in front of him, he will King Crimson gg the one he thinks is the most busted, I think Ghiaccio is beaten then.
The battle is decided after that, imo
After he ends Ghiaccio, what the rest of the gang do?

Formaggio is useless since he would have to inflict a cut with his slow stand. Maybe if he pockets Diavolo’s taxi he could do some damage, but it’s more likely he just dies. Prosciutto is deadly and the others should be prepared with ice to stop his aging ability, so he’s for sure second in line for KC. He has an insane endurance so he’ll likely hold on for a bit even after Diavolo stabs him, aging him a bit. From there Pesci and Melone have to clutch. Illuso stands no chance of trapping even a weakened Diavolo in the mirror world. Beach Boy and Babyface are very hard to deal with, but with time skip he could do it.

Assuming Diavolo finds a way to kill Ghiaccio right away, I think he wins. I still don’t think he has the strength to do so though.

I’ll vote La Squadra. Ghiaccio would likely be targeted immediately for the threat he poses. But then Grateful Dead and Beach Boy would be great threats. Unless Diavolo has DIO levels of ability spam, he’d be done in. And for less probable things, Formaggio could throw something he shrunk or Illuso could trap him in the mirror world. Oh yeah and Babyface is very hard to deal with.

Last edited:
I think half of La Squadra is useless here

Illuso doesn't have a reliable mirror other than the taxi + precog counters it anyways

Formaggio can't do anything, he's too slow and weak, and even if he snuck up on him and Diavolo suddenly decided he shouldn't just counter strike him like a punch out character, he can just precog it and time erase

Pesci gets time erased the moment Beach Boy inserts Diavolo's body

The only real threats here are Babyface, Grateful dead, amd White Album

I think Babyface kinda just gets caught off guard by TE and dies I think, maybe the user could hide away and create more, but not in a reasonable time frame I think

Grateful dead could slow Diavolo down if he doesn't go for him first, but if Diavolo has knowledge of their stands (not sure if he does canonically) then Diavolo just kills him first. (it also effects his team and their stands too)

White Album kinda depends if King Crimson is strong enough to break through the armor, he probably should be able to since GE could crack it and KC massively upscales. I think there was a Jotaro thread where everyone agreed that SP could just break through his armor so that should still apply here.

Sucks that he's losing a limb though

I think Diavolo takes it more often than not, he'd probably take care of GD first and then just wipe them out 1 by 1 with his speed and hax

Diavolo usually does a stab when he time skips. If he goes for Proscuttio first, he should be afflicted by Grateful Dead. Proscuttio survived for a while being torn apart by a train, nothing less than brain or heart destruction would immediately finish him. If he manages to touch Diavolo, that would be huge. The others can also avoid the effects if Ghiaccio keeps them cold. So there’s a weakened Diavolo vs the rest of La Squadra. I think the combined power of Pesci, Ghiaccio, and Melone can finish him off before they’re all dead.

Diavolo usually does a stab when he time skips. If he goes for Proscuttio first, he should be afflicted by Grateful Dead. Proscuttio survived for a while being torn apart by a train, nothing less than brain or heart destruction would immediately finish him. If he manages to touch Diavolo, that would be huge. The others can also avoid the effects if Ghiaccio keeps them cold. So there’s a weakened Diavolo vs the rest of La Squadra. I think the combined power of Pesci, Ghiaccio, and Melone can finish him off before they’re all dead.
Well if Diavolo notices that Proscuttio is still alive he'll just crush his head and get his aging reverted, he doesn't really have the benefit of being unreachable here.

Also Pesci kinda gets mogged by KC super badly since he can just TE Beach Boy out of himself due to it making him intangible

Honestly the only real threat here is Ghiaccio and Melone and that's only because he's fighting two of them and Diavolo has to sacrifice a limb to defeat Ghiaccio

Well if Diavolo notices that Proscuttio is still alive he'll just crush his head and get his aging reverted, he doesn't really have the benefit of being unreachable here.

Also Pesci kinda gets mogged by KC super badly since he can just TE Beach Boy out of himself due to it making him intangible

Honestly the only real threat here is Ghiaccio and Melone and that's only because he's fighting two of them and Diavolo has to sacrifice a limb to defeat Ghiaccio
Not sure how in character that is, especially for someone as arrogant as Diavolo. You never do someone in Jojo worse than a donuting.

I did not know that KC did that, that’s busted

Not sure how in character that is, especially for someone as arrogant as Diavolo. You never do someone in Jojo worse than a donuting.

I did not know that KC did that, that’s busted
i mean if he sees that someone he gored is still using his ability he'll go and finish the job, he'd have to be stupid not to

Well not entirely, he's 100% the most dangerous person here and te team's main win condition, the issue comes in with, where the mirrors at?

Fighting on a cliff or a beach ain't gonna enable him to do **** all.

La Squadra FRA

I really don't think Diavolo would be able to time skip enough times to manage everything before being affected by aging, cold temperatures, or getting cubed. They really just need to start with at least one thing affecting him before it begins to snowball.

Well not entirely, he's 100% the most dangerous person here and te team's main win condition, the issue comes in with, where the mirrors at?

Ghiaccio and Proscuttio are way more dangerous and more likely to win or lead the team to winning.

Ghiaccio and Proscuttio are way more dangerous and more likely to win or lead the team to winning.
Ghiaccio gets blitzed and one shot.
Pros gets blitzed and one shot and then the aging reverts, assuming it even picks up at all before he dies.

La Squadra FRA

I really don't think Diavolo would be able to time skip enough times to manage everything before being affected by aging, cold temperatures, or getting cubed. They really just need to start with at least one thing affecting him before it begins to snowball.
Cold temp and aging can't be used together, cold temp nullifies aging, it's the Grateful Dead's weakness. And then that leads into the fact, he can just kind of skip time, be completely unaffected, get close, and kill White Album in one hit.

Getting cubed won't happen, he has precog, he'd know if he gets cubed, skip over it, and one shot and blitz Junior on the resume.

Ghiaccio’s ice is a problem and Grateful Dead should take affect with Prosciutto’s endurance plus he could bloc Sticky Fingers who tagged Diavolo. There’s no logical way Illusory really contributes here.

Cold temp and aging can't be used together, cold temp nullifies aging, it's the Grateful Dead's weakness. And then that leads into the fact, he can just kind of skip time, be completely unaffected, get close, and kill White Album in one hit.

Getting cubed won't happen, he has precog, he'd know if he gets cubed, skip over it, and one shot and blitz Junior on the resume.
The second either Ghiaccio or Prosciutto dies, the others effect will come rolling in plus Beach Boy and Babyface. Diavolo isn’t built to handle multiple hax at once, it’s why he retreated from Bruno’s Gang after beating Bucciarati

Ghiaccio’s ice is a problem
And it also negates Grateful Dead.
And, again, precog, skip, punch a whole through him.
and Grateful Dead should take affect with Prosciutto’s endurance
Diavolo not only has better endurance, Pros doesn't have good enough stamina to live having his hear ripped out or bisected, he lasted a few mintes while crippled, n missing a vital organ. Which is almost universally how Diavolo attacks.
plus he could bloc Sticky Fingers who tagged Diavolo.
With a sneak attack because Bruno literally decided not to die, he just didn't think a dude who had his spine and heart destroyed could fight back (he even points this out himself in that he has no idea how Bruno is still alive without a heart, moments before Bruno sneak attacks). Diavolo promptly reacted so quickly, Bruno's blow didn't even finish landing. And mind you, SF is quicker than any La Squadra Stand here. Diavolo after this point, basically never stops using Epitaph in combat, blud learned from his **** up.

And we are told, by Prosc himself that Sticky Finger's is actually way quicker than the Grateful Dead, it is only after it ages and slows down, that he can compete.
There’s no logical way Illusory really contributes here.
Literally the only way 80% of them don't get mowed down in a instant, given he can seperate Diavlo from his precog time skipping god class strength stand.
The second either Ghiaccio or Prosciutto dies, the others effect will come rolling in plus Beach Boy and Babyface. Diavolo isn’t built to handle multiple hax at once,
Beach Boy is completely useless, he can just skip past getting tagged, or hell, he could let himself get tagged and just do what Bruno did, except tis time, instead f a brken neck, he won't even have a head.

Junior can kill in theory, but actually tagging him with matter manip, is all but impossble given he has precog, and from there, he gets blitzed and one shot given Junior starts off weaker than GE of all things.
it’s why he retreated from Bruno’s Gang after beating Bucciarati
He retreated because he couldn't kill them all without being seen, not that he couldn't instantly wipe half them out in a instant, they had unknown abilities, it was to risky. We are all but told later he basically could have if he knew what they could do.
In hindsight, he absolutely could have killed them all, GE he blitzes and one shots as we see him literally do. Moody Blues is useless. Sex Pistols is useless. Bruno is half dead. Narancia is useless. The most dangerous ones, Bruno, we see how that played out, and Fugo, who gets blitzed per Araki's own admission.

He retreated because he's extremely paranoid, we know this. Here, he can't just do that, and if he does, he basically wins 100% as he can just pick them off one by one.

I do not think you realize that it's a numbers game sure, but Diavolo will know what they can do due to Epitaph, when they will do it, enabling him to avoid any harm, he literally blitzes and one shots everyone here as well. And some of them quite literally can't do anything like Formaggio, atop of the alt team having conflicting abilities, like Grateful Dead or White Album being unable to be used at the same time.

Diavolo not only has better endurance, Pros doesn't have good enough stamina to live having his hear ripped out or bisected, he lasted a few mintes while crippled, n missing a vital organ. Which is almost universally how Diavolo attacks.

With a sneak attack because Bruno literally decided not to die, he just didn't think a dude who had his spine and heart destroyed could fight back (he even points this out himself in that he has no idea how Bruno is still alive without a heart, moments before Bruno sneak attacks). Diavolo promptly reacted so quickly, Bruno's blow didn't even finish landing. And mind you, SF is quicker than any La Squadra Stand here. Diavolo after this point, basically never stops using Epitaph in combat, blud learned from his **** up.

And we are told, by Prosc himself that Sticky Finger's is actually way quicker than the Grateful Dead, it is only after it ages and slows down, that he can compete.

Literally the only way 80% of them don't get mowed down in a instant, given he can seperate Diavlo from his precog time skipping god class strength stand.

Beach Boy is completely useless, he can just skip past getting tagged, or hell, he could let himself get tagged and just do what Bruno did, except tis time, instead f a brken neck, he won't even have a head.

Junior can kill in theory, but actually tagging him with matter manip, is all but impossble given he has precog, and from there, he gets blitzed and one shot given Junior starts off weaker than GE of all things.

He retreated because he couldn't kill them all without being seen, not that he couldn't instantly wipe half them out in a instant, they had unknown abilities, it was to risky. We are all but told later he basically could have if he knew what they could do.
In hindsight, he absolutely could have killed them all, GE he blitzes and one shots as we see him literally do. Moody Blues is useless. Sex Pistols is useless. Bruno is half dead. Narancia is useless. The most dangerous ones, Bruno, we see how that played out, and Fugo, who gets blitzed per Araki's own admission.

He retreated because he's extremely paranoid, we know this. Here, he can't just do that, and if he does, he basically wins 100% as he can just pick them off one by one.

I do not think you realize that it's a numbers game sure, but Diavolo will know what they can do due to Epitaph, when they will do it, enabling him to avoid any harm, he literally blitzes and one shots everyone here as well. And some of them quite literally can't do anything like Formaggio, atop of the alt team having conflicting abilities, like Grateful Dead or White Album being unable to be used at the same time.
Diavolo doesn’t rip hearts out or bisect people in character though. He either just stabs them or uses the environment to kill them. Proscuttio’s aging lasting even a minute would be detrimental for Diavolo. If he stabs him and timeskip again to finish him, that’s time wasted in which he can be hit by another ability. I don’t think Diavolo can just spam time skip every few seconds.

Wouldn’t really call it a sneak attack given he was right there. And KC still had to be outsped for that to happen so clearly Proscuttio scales somewhat to his speed without TS. And using that logic, Proscuttio sneaks up and grabs him, making him force a time skip and get jumped once it ends. He’s slower, but he can for sure contribute here.

You act like Illuso is gonna grab a mirror and somehow trap Diavolo. He is fodder for the numbers advantage.

He can beat them individually, but I think at some point with like 2-4 stands jumping on him, Diavolo is gonna have to take some effect and if it’s Babyface, that could be it. He only has 10 seconds per time skip.

Pretty sure Fugo could’ve beaten him back there, La Squadra is a more haxxed based group than Bruno’s Gang so using that example isn’t an end all be all. Also Narancia is not very useless, his bullets and detection were major threats to Diavolo which is clearly shown by his actions during SCR. Diavolo is not Jotaro.

Even if Diavolo knows all their abilities, I’m unsure how he can really escape them all, he’s just gonna keep skipping until something catches him.

Btw, he was straight up going to kill Trish, Gio and Bruno, simultaneously.

It wasn't until the whole squad showed up he backed out, under the premise killing Trish by 6 dudes would force him to reveal himself to one of them.
He's paranoid, he ain't gonna risk showing himself to ANYONE if he don't know what they can do, like for all he knows, he kills half the squad, Fugo sees him, Fugo can teleport with is Stand, oops game over his identity is known.

Diavolo doesn’t rip hearts out or bisect people in character though.
What in the actual hell are you talking about? It's quite literally his main method of attack.
He either just stabs them
Yeah, with his hand, through their heart. Just like Trish, Abbacchio, Bruno, the fortune teller, every guide saying that's how he fights, his attempted attack against GER, etc. His go-to attack is punching and destroying your heart.
or uses the environment to kill them.
No? He literally only did that one time, out of the like 8.
Proscuttio’s aging lasting even a minute would be detrimental for Diavolo.
Why do you think he lasts a minute? Diavolo skips time, is completely unaffected by the aging hax while time is gone, time resumes, he's right next to Pros, and rips his head off before he even realizes what's going on.

Or hell, throw a pebble at his ass, reminder King Crimson can, and has, thrown shit hard enough to dismember people, such as when he sliced Nero's leg off.
If he stabs him and timeskip again to finish him,
What? If he so much as touches him, he dies, he doesn't need to double up.
that’s time wasted in which he can be hit by another ability.
Precog, and the fact he's like 100x quicker than everybody here.
I don’t think Diavolo can just spam time skip every few seconds.
He LITERALLY does at the end, he spams it like 5 times in the time it takes bullets to reach him, spamming it, while running mind you, while mach speed attacks are trying to hit him and failing.

King Crimson doesn't have a notable cooldown, at all. And it's especially worse because he can pick and choose how long his time skips are, while always knowing when to skip because he can literally see the future.
You act like Illuso is gonna grab a mirror and somehow trap Diavolo. He is fodder for the numbers advantage.
I mean, if he had one, Diavolo could not actually harm him, he'd be untouchable.
He can beat them individually, but I think at some point with like 2-4 stands jumping on him,
What? No? He can kill multiple dudes at once, hell, he even planned to kill Bruno, Trish, and Gio simultaneously before the whole ass squad rolled up, and his response to that was that of the 7 people spread out, one, would see him, and he didn't wanna risk it given the unknown x factor.

2-4? Formaggio useless. Baby Face, precoged, blitzed, and one shot (it's slower and weaker than GE dude, a Stand that King Crimson blitzed and dismembered in one casual hit). White Album? Gets blitzed and punched through and lacks the AoE unless they're in like a pool of water or something. Grateful Dead? Literally can't do anything while White Album is up, and takes to long for it to take affect on a dude who can blitz and ohko and get witin CQC without being affected. Pesci? Diavolo can literally just phase, throw a pebble at his ass, or even let himself get tagged, and pull pesci in or slice his head off like SF nearly did.

The only Stands that have a method to harm Diavolo, is White Album and Baby Face. The rest can't actually feasibly do anything against him, and White Album needs direct contact or a rigged eniveroment, while Baby needs a sneak attack, against someone who always has precog up.

And that's without accounting for Diavolo is obviously going to kill the main threats first, which he would know, due to precog, and he absolutely is landing first blood, Pros and Ghiac likely die within the first second of the fight, leaving fodder.
Pretty sure Fugo could’ve beaten him back there,
What no he ******* couldn't? Fugo, canonically, can't even beat Bruno, he is, by Araki's own words, to slow and gets his hands ripped off.
King Crimson eclipses SF.
The only way Fugo wins, is if Diavolo LETS himself get hit by a capsule.
La Squadra is a more haxxed based group than Bruno’s Gang
They have more hax, except the two main haxes can't be used at the same time, Bruno's gang's main hitters outstat la squadra, King Crimson eclipses the shit out of Bruno's gang anyway, and some of the hax is useless. Like beach boy can phase? Ain't doing anything to a dude wh at a thougt can escape from your attack by making you not exist. Little Feet can make you small? Yeah, if he cuts you, which he can't even do to King Crimson due to stat dif alone.

Baby Face has matter hax? yeah with a few meter range, aka, within King Crimson killing range, against a dude who can hko and blitz you and has precog so he knows when and where the attack will come from.

Grateful Dead? Takes to long and can't be used if White Album is up.

White Album? Needs contact and has to small of a range given the battle location.

All of which are way slower and get one shot.
so using that example isn’t an end all be all.

Also Narancia is not very useless, his bullets and detection were major threats to Diavolo which is clearly shown by his actions during SCR. Diavolo is not Jotaro.
His RADAR was useful, because it'd let the not useless dudes, like Trish and Bruno, know where he is. And in this specific instance, Diavolo didn't have a body, he was puppeting and possessing someone, if they found out where he was, due to his inability to move and act properly, he would be cornered. Both he and Gio explain this in detail, as to why he killed him, and his current situation being problematic for what he can, and can not, do.
And the bullets, actually are useless, like bro straight up reacts, deletes being hit and has Nero die. And that's ignoring King Crimson could have deflected them himself if Diavolo wasn't being held and in the way of Nero, or the fact, he deliberately drew Aero's attention.
Except, you said SCR, Aerosmith NEVER fired a shot in that arc.

Diavolo is not Jotaro.
He is, quite literally, the closest to Jotaro in the verse not named Dio in terms of stats, it's why King Crimson is in the same category, while having precognition and an even more defensive ability.
He's worse than Jotaro for all intents and purposes, he's just not quite as fast or strong, which doesn't matter here because he blitzes and one shots everyone in this fight stat-wise anyway.
Even if Diavolo knows all their abilities, I’m unsure how he can really escape them all, he’s just gonna keep skipping until something catches him.
Dude, you realize every time he skips time, one of them is dying right? Maybe more if they close together.
And given some can't even harm him like Little Feet, he only needs to kill, say, Pros first (He can lead to a snowball, and he's completely defenseless at the start because White Album invalidates him), kill White Album next, and then the rest free.
Fight ends within like 4-5 time skips ngl.

Yeah im pretty certain Diavolo takes this

Illuso is ****** over by the environment and thus cant do anything

Formaggio is actually useless here, far too weak and slow to tag KC and gets one shot

Same story with Beach boy, KC can just TE and donut him (and even if he somehow gets tagged, he can just pull a bruno and murk him anyway)

Baby face can do damage if he touches diavolo and uses his matter manip. The problem is that Baby Face starts off really weak and slow before adapting and that Diavolo can just use epitaph to precog any sneak attack Baby face tries and one shot him. Also keep in mind that Diavolo ******* spams his Time erase and epitaph, just look at the whole SCR arc.

Grateful Dead actually gets neutralised by White Album due to the cold reverting the aging process, and that the aging process itself will take too long for it to have a noticeable effect on KC without being one shot

White Album ain't durable enough to stop Ghiaccio being one shot by KC, given that it was cracked by GE who KC is hilariously stronger and faster than.

The problem is that King Crimson is so much stronger and faster than all the other stands here to the point where its always a blitz and one shot. And King Crimson always goes for a one shot, whether that be via donuting, bisection through the body or head (how the **** did polnareff survive that by the way???) or smashing your skull open (only reason Giorno didn't die was because GER happened). The only reason Bruno survived as long as he did was because he has absolutely cracked supernatural willpower to the point where Diavolo was saying any other person should have died long ago and yet he's alive only due to his willpower.

Any of La Squadra gets donuted and they're getting the abbacchio experience; i.e. dying instantly

There is no 'Diavolo gets caught off guard' or 'There's a significant cooldown between Time erases'. Diavolo spams the ever living shit out of his abilities during the SRC arc whilst avoiding Mista's bullet in order to get the arrow. Also, the whole 'Diavolo struggles with large groups of enemies' is only true for hiding his identity, not for actual fighting. His stands stats page literally explains this as much.

(This may be non-canon, but a similar sort of fight occurred in Jorge Joestar, where Bruno's team along with a few others tried to fight Diavolo. Guess what happened? He spammed the shit out of his abilities and beat the crap out of all of them)

tldr: Diavolo spams his abilities and one shots all of them.

polnareff after having his eye ripped out, head split in half, nearly torn in half, his spine removed, his limbs blown off, dropped off a cliff onto a rock, surrounded by water with the closest land being atop said cliff, with explicitly zero help or ways to get aid
5EhJ.gif

just to note, ice can act as a mirror

White Album's ice is cloudy as ****, it isnt reflective at all.

Also, MITM isn't Hanged Man, I'm sure there's some leeway, but he can't just use anything that's reflective, like say, an eye.

Checked, MITM can use anything with a clear reflection. But it DOES have to be clear, like an eye ain't cutting it, it needs to be like an actual mirror, overlap ain't cutting it.

White Album's ice ain't that tho so doubt it'd help. Honestly, if Nero was here his shit would be viable, we see explicitly his knives have clear reflections.

Okay, the main source of conflict here seen to be "can KC breaktrough white album in one attack or not?" so, for that I have a single question... sinse Diavolo would know all about la squadra stands, wouldn't he just target the breathing hole of the suit to guarantea the kill? Time skip to behind Ghiaccio and shove his hand on that hole, breaking the entire neck

and to deal with greatfull death... he just killed someone in a full ice suit, just take a piece of that suit

Okay, the main source of conflict here seen to be "can KC breaktrough white album in one attack or not?" so, for that I have a single question... sinse Diavolo would know all about la squadra stands, wouldn't he just target the breathing hole of the suit to guarantea the kill? Time skip to behind Ghiaccio and shove his hand on that hole, breaking the entire neck

and to deal with greatfull death... he just killed someone in a full ice suit, just take a piece of that suit
I doubt he knows that much about White Album

Plus he should honestly just be fast enough to just decapitate him anyways and just smoke GD from there

I doubt he knows that much about White Album
fair
Plus he should honestly just be fast enough to just decapitate him anyways and just smoke GD from there
The problem is really about "can he one shoot white album?" sinse if he can't the first strike will freeze his entire arm... I guess he still would be able to time skip out of It... or time skip the strike It self

okay, voting Diavolo, kinda don't matter if he can or can't one shoot white album, he can break It and that's all that really matters here as seen above

Back