• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDM closed it but he's giving us another chance. Now the only way we'll have to keep this open is to only focus on Option 3 because no one has discussed the Kai realm. I'll explain shortly.

This should've stayed closed but I might as well respond to this as it was reopened.

LordTracer said:
> Based on what, exactly?
There is no evidence that the realms are separate space-times.

> Again, that has nothing to do with the fact that they cannot destroy something outside of the entire U7 globe while being limited to the destruction of things inside the universe.

Just because the Kaioshin Realm is shown to be outside of the main globe on a map doesn't mean it's separate from Universe 7. Inside the universe means all of the realms that are part of the Universe 7 macrocosm.

> You aren't understanding what I'm saying. Goku and Beerus being limited to only destroying what's inside the universe, as is what the statement says, is contradicted by them also destroying the Kaioshin realm that is outside the U7 globe. And if you believe there's insufficient evidence, I'm sure you could tell me how and why literally everything in the OP is incorrect, right?

The Kaioshin Realm isn't a separate space-time, destroying that along with the main globe would still be a 3-A feat.

The Realm of the Kai (ROTK) isn't only disconnected but it requires dimension travel. Just like the other universes, they're outside the universe and require dimension travel so what's the difference? Isn't that how we treat other fictions? If something exists outside the universe and it requires any form of dimension travel then they aren't part of the same continuum. No one is addressing it outside of just saying "no". Details are important.

... Does it though? Goku can teleport there, and in the manga, Vados literally flew there.

DMB 1 said:
... Does it though? Goku can teleport there, and in the manga, Vados literally flew there.
Goku's teleport count as dimensional travel, he goes to the after life with it.

And Angel can fly anywhere, even to other universe and Zeno's place, hell, Whis flew to the past (see SSJRyu's thread about that).

the fact that it can only be reached through teleportation and Angel flying actualy support the argument since the only other places with those requirement are the other universe who are completly seperated from U7.

@Suh The manga and the anime are both canon sequel to the DBZ manga, unless you wanna argue that the DBS anime somehow retconned the upper realm into having a space-time of its own.

@Dragomer Still talking about the manga, Goku couldn't teleport to Zeno's palace, and Whis would have taken 3 days to reach it. Only Shin could instantly reach it with the Kai-Kai.

DMB 1 said:
@Suh The manga and the anime are both canon sequel to the DBZ manga, unless you wanna argue that the DBS anime somehow retconned the upper realm into having a space-time of its own.
@Dragomer Still talking about the manga, Goku couldn't teleport to Zeno's palace, and Whis would have taken 3 days to reach it. Only Shin could instantly reach it with the Kai-Kai.
That's because Goku can't feel ki from there while Kai Kai is the exact same thing without 'need to sense stuff' and how long Whis would take doesn't matter, the only thing that matter is that he could reach it.

I don't think that makes them any less separated or more connected continuities. Which is why some things drastically differ in the anime and manga.

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
I don't think that makes them any less separated continuities. Which is why some things drastically differ in the anime and manga.
But they both do follow already pre-established things.

For this to actually be accepted, yall need staff memebrs to give the go-ahead cause we can all agree on the sam thing and nothing will get done

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
It's entirely possible it was retconned.
Based on what though? On the contrary, in fact, the DBS shows the universes just as colored spheres with a crapton of stars inside of them, not as the complex DBZ macrocosm.

Based on what though? On the contrary, in fact, the DBS shows the universes just as colored spheres with a crapton of stars inside of them, not as the complex DBZ macrocosm.

But for some reason the afterlife and the realm of the Kai is nowhere to be seen.

Just a misconception i want to clarify there is not four different galaxies in the db universe there are four different quadrants however.

everytime the quadrants are shown in the series they are shown with multiple galaxies inside them so the claim that there only four galaxies in the db universe is objectively false.

The Kaio-shin realm is clearly Shown and drawn to be outside of the main universe so arguing against it seems non nonsensical due to the factual information you have to disregard to believe that

Missy0124 said:
Just a misconception i want to clarify there is not four different galaxies in the db universe there are four different quadrants however.
everytime the quadrants are shown in the series they are shown with multiple galaxies inside them so the claim that there only four galaxies in the db universe is objectively false.
Also the Super Shenlong was eating up galaxies too

ProudLearner said:
I am neutral yet leaning to Option 3.
We need more staff members who are knowledgeable on DB to comment here.
Ryu commented and he is on the knowledgeable member list if that count.

ProudLearner said:
I am neutral yet leaning to Option 3.

We need more staff members who are knowledgeable on DB to comment here.
Would you like me to count your vote then?

I'm going with option 2 due to the fact that the kaio-shin felt the power that goku and bills were releasing and even were threaten by it.

DDM said so apparently. Not like it matters, the point is just getting the feat accepted as Low 2-C and bringing it into one option just makes it easier to see how many agree with it.

"There is no evidence that the realms are separate space-times."

> Except the evidence of such a thing was given. The mortal universe alone is a space-time continuum like our own, as shown in the Daizenshuu.

"Just because the Kaioshin Realm is shown to be outside of the main globe on a map doesn't mean it's separate from Universe 7. Inside the universe means all of the realms that are part of the Universe 7 macrocosm."

> It is literally disconnected from the rest of Universe 7 and is outside of it. Goku and Beerus are inside the mortal universe and going to destroy the entirety of Universe 7, including the Kaioshin realm outside of it. So again, the statement about them only destroying what's inside the universe is contradicted by the feat itself.

"The Kaioshin Realm isn't a separate space-time, destroying that along with the main globe would still be a 3-A feat."

> You are still missing the point. I will say this as simple as possible. Kaioshin Realm = outside of the universe. Statement = Goku and Beerus destroy inside universe. Actual feat = Goku and Beerus destroy everything, including Kaioshin realm. The statement is contradictory to the feat.

PowerToScale said:
Lavcore said:
reminder that we can only focus on option 3 and not 2 one at a time people.
How come?
Apparently DDM said the likes of option 1&2 are debunked so frequent they are tired of debunking. And option 3's the only one that included "new things" that weren't debunked yet.

if this revision actually gets accepted there will be no room for doubt when saying goku is the strongest low 2-C on the site(if there was any doubt to begin with).

LordTracer

There is also evidence saying the kaio-shin realm is separate to the living realm like the aforementioned map and just a clarification that does not mean the kaio-shin realm does not exist inside the macrocosm.

The daizenshuu has blatantly contradictive information and is outdated so it is not the best source to use when factoring in more modem sources like super.

@Zamasu I asked Dark649, since DDM suggested him. Hopefully that doesn't go poorly.

@Missy I only used the Daizenshuu cause it's used on Majin Buu's profile, and I saw a staff member refer to it once as evidence.

Lavcore said:
are there any knowledgable members who wouldn't close this immediately?
As i brough up earlier, Ryu, he commented earlier and was for it.

Also knowledgable members can't close threads at all, you're mistaking them for staff members.

Also the Daizenshuu is used as evidence all the freaking time here so i don't see why it's so bad to use it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back