• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle between Monsters- Acnologia vs Kaido

I'm still voting for Kaido but I have to ask why isn't the Acno with the dragon form being used? Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Dragon Vs Dragon

Post sbt Acno dragon form versus Kaido's dragon form isn't fair to Kaido. His dragon form is at least another 2x multiplier and still uses DS magic meaning he has durability negation against Kaido's dragon form on top of an ap advantage

No not that version since it's mindless and Kaido can just use Conqueror's haki to defeat it, I'm talking about the regular anco (no time eating stuff)

Just, no. Mindless Acno is the form most notorious for hanging back and spam nuking whatever he considers a threat. With a range of a few thousand km Kaido won't even see it to try Conquerors Haki (doubtful this would even work to be frank since it still has sufficient sense of self to avoid and preemptively destroy whatever poses any threat to it)

But for the second thing, closer ap now but dragon form on dragon form is still a disadvantage for Kaido due to dragon slaying magic carving through his defences like they aren't there, plus better range and hanging back and nuking is far too in character.

And Conqueror's would still work... It's not based off strength it's based off state of mind and willpower.

@David incorrect, ultimately it is a point against him if he has nothing close to it.

So Kaido

Dur

Stamina

Acno

AP

Range

SBA Favour Ach I think. However if they close the distance at anytime than equalized speed renders his range advantage moot.

The biggest factor is of course Dragon Kill Magic. It seems to be almost a stomp if Acno can just snap his fingers and kill Dragon Kaido.

Assuming he goes dragon form (Which he might at a distance) Kaido loses (Stomp)

If he doesn't then I'd say he outlasts Acno unless the Dragon Killer spams ranged attacks and never tries getting close. That has been pointed out to be Out of Charcter though.

Eminiteable said:
So Acnolgia can use time stop or something? If so it's a stomp since Kaido is only winning via extreme dif due to physical prowess. Also telekinesis if acno has it won't work since that's lifting strength and Kaido completely outclasses him in that regard.
no, the power of the Temporal Rift just proved to be able to Rewind time and travel through time

Acno acknowledged that that was the power of time, but did not use it because the fight was extremely short

Not resistance durability; Kaido has only been scarred by Oden where as the other four emperor's and the navy have failed to do some despite having captured him, they tortured him and sentenced him to death over 40 times yet each attempt failed (and failed to leave a scar his body) even Kaido himself fails everytime he attempts to commit suicide, so yeah his durability is superior.

everything that was shown about him trying to commit suicide is not something to put above Acno

Kaido may have a good Resistance yes, but Acnologia still has the advantage of AP over his Resistance

it looks like Kaido has scales in his human form too, so Slayer Magic should work

About the Conqueror's Haki, Jozu had said that he needs to have a little mental strength to be able to stay in the presence of Shanks, and to use magic it is necessary to train mind and spirit, as stated in the first chapters

Received 630742161050200

I remember that in Skypeia a Character that fought against Chopper fell from the island of the sky and remained intact like Kaido, so it is not a great achievement

but they are not 6-B like him

at most Sengoku and Garp, but it didn't show if they tried anything against him

others Yonkous are also not afraid of him

Whitebeard Shanks and Big Mom are 6-B, so his Blackbeard but I doubt Kaido ever went after Blackbeard (could be possible), Sengoku Garp are 6-B and the original three admirals all have Durability negation on the 6-B level.

anyway, it was only said that they tried to execute him and ended up running away, maybe with the help of his crew

and why do admirals deny durability? I never understood that

Kizaru has lasers and feats

Akainu has a mention in the vivre card and feats

Kuzan's freezing is stupid. It has no mention on dur negation page, nor is he supported by the source material or even complimentary material.

it never said he ran away... Akainu literally melts through whitebeard's body with little to no resistance (including taking a portion off his head), Kizaru's lasers ignore durability for similar reasons + also scaling from kuma's and franky's. Aokiji due to what he did to Jozu + just standard ice powers.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Nah, it's the Space Between Time that gives Time Magic, Zeref and Acnologia say this, Fairy Heart is never once stated to give the user Time Magic, Zeref can freely have control and access the Space Between Time's Time Magic
Even the main Fairy Tail wiki gets this wrong
zeref was able to reverse time in fh form. unlike in his base form

He only begins to use the Space Between Time's Magic after also unlocking Fairy Heart

Fairy Heart doesn't give Time Magic

Zeref was keeping the space between time closed until completing Neo Eclipse

Acnologia and Zeref said that within this dimension it was full of the magical power of the time

Zeref has been aware of the space between time for a long time, so his Time Stop is likely to come from him, but as it has not been proven, cannot say

Yeah this isn't the place to debate if this guy has time powers, I think it's safer to just use the standard acno at this point

Remove the speed being Equalized, or alternatively use Blackbeard since he can absorb attacks, BFR and negate durability. So it's more up in the air since both can one shot.

Back