• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the King of the Beasts [Mash vs Kaido]

I'm feeling a little devious today

COMBATANTS

Mash Burnedead
1198dd18ff9c0872646c859baf619cf5.jpe
"Even if my chance of success is one in a thousand I'll make sure that one time is the first time. I know I can.": 0

Kaidou
teori-baru-menyebut-bukan-luffy-yang-kalahkan-kaido-di-one-piece-82D-thumb.jpg
"I don't care if this boring world is destroyed! Let's start the greatest war the world has ever seen!": 0

RULES
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Kaidou is 6-B and can not use Kaen Daiko [12.53 Teratons]
  • Mash is in his lower end 6-B key [7.86 Teratons]
  • Battle takes place in floating Onigashima (assume its floating naturally)
Onigashima_Floats.png

Kaido has durability negation, the AP advantage, can amp his speed, and has future sight.

And Mash’s counter is….?

Kaido has durability negation, the AP advantage, can amp his speed, and has future sight.

And Mash’s counter is….?
Skill, his own amps, the ap difference is less than twice, blah blah blah

Future sight is a problem though, not sure how long that is

Back