• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Saw this on Death Battle Matchups and since Kaido got a 5-C high end on his profile now thought it'd be cool. Putting this on F&G instead of making it a legit vs match for reasons that will become clear. 5-C versions being used, Malice abilities for Ganondorf are restricted (So he ain't getting Low-Godly regen, also means this can't be added since those malice powers aren't like, optional, they're only in a separate tab to avoid having just one overly large wall of text). Will funny advanced haki net Kaido the win or will funny gloom death magic net Ganon the win (I've read all of one piece but I ain't familiar with all the power scaling so I dunno if this is actually a good MU or not even with this being F&G)

Also speed equalized because I'm boring.

King of the Beasts:
Demon King:
Inconclusive:

YmhjUpo.jpg

For starters, can Mummified Ganondorf even move around? Isn't he like - completely stationary.

No he can move around just fine, he just stays sitting on his, blood tree thing? Because he has no agency and is gathering up strength until he's at full power. His phantoms are based on his mummified form and are even weaker than his current state but they can move just fine as well.

Oh yeah that's true forgot about his phantoms.

Can the phantoms also do the focus dodge

I haven't read One Piece but it looks like Gloom would cancel out Haki and then Ganondorf could swarm Kaidou with a squad of Phantom Ganons.
I vote for The Demon King.

In a 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido.

Unfortunately this is a multiple v 1, betting Desert Daddy via more abilities.

Unfortunately this is a multiple v 1, betting Desert Daddy via more abilities
Hmmmm unfortunately it's only in character for full power dorf to bring out the clone no jutsu when he's fighting so at the start I don't hink he's pulling out the dupes fast enough before Kaidos instant win 1 on 1 hax takes effect.

bump

also we gonna get serious votes on this lol, I know it's a F&G thread but that's just because I restricted the funny Low-Godly regen that Kaido (From what I can tell) has no way to deal with

Okay well Kaido has really high level precog, multiple stat amps with buso and haoshoku, can spam bolo breath which has the range to reach across a town/island, and the stamina to fight an entire night against dozens of comparable stat opponents.

and the stamina to fight an entire night against dozens of comparable stat opponents.
Tbf while Ganondorf hasn't fought dozens of comparable opponents for an entire night straight, he did manage to generate so much energy while near dead, unconscious, and having a stroke to stalemate an opponent equal to himself (Well, equal to his weakened bootleg manifestation) for 100 years straight

Back