• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Vs Shigeo Kageyama (Marvel Cinematic Universe Vs Mob Psycho 100) [0-0-0]

2febcacb7979fdf4442678df4ef6e94117ec74c7r1-1922-1080v2_hq.jpg

Versions: Endgame Thanos, 100% Mob (6-B)
Victory Conditions: Death or Incapacitation
State of Mind: Motivated to defeat the opponent
Equipment: Thanos has his sword and armor
Preparation: Thanos is prepared to battle an unknown opponent
Knowledge: No knowledge on each other
Starting Distance: 10 Meters
Speed Equal

Thanos:
Mob:

Thanos - Notable Info
-AP: 563.86 Teratons
-LS: 6.8e12 kg
-Sword Durability: 2.68 Petatons
-Extended Melee Range
-Extraordinary Genius tactician and combatant
-Low Regeneration

Mob - Notable Info
-AP: 8 Gigatons of TNT to 68.660 Teratons
-LS: 2.3e13 kg/s to 2.7e13 kg/s
-High Endurance
-Tens of Kilometers Range, 20km Range ESP
-Telekinesis
-Astral projection
-High-Low physical regeneration, High spirit regeneration

What keys are being used? You can't just slap two of them together.

Ah, I see it now. The AP sections threw me off, since Mob's has his Post-World Domination and 100% Mob values for some reason. Regardless, my bad.

Anyway, Thanos can't fly at all so he's pretty helpless if Shigeo just wished to lift and restrain him telekinetically, and attack him with psychic energy attacks. He's almost too durable to really harm at this point and courage isn't Bloodlusted like ???% so he will take a longer while to think of using something like mind control from his memories to deal with Thanos.

Ah, I see it now. The AP sections threw me off, since Mob's has his Post-World Domination and 100% Mob values for some reason. Regardless, my bad
My bad, wasn't sure which value to put since both are on 100% section.
helpless if Shigeo just wished to lift and restrain him telekinetically, and attack him with psychic energy attacks.
He can still throw his sword which he can telekinetically control to a degree so he has something that can be done once Mob starts flying but yeah flying is a problem for Thanos. It depends on if he can stop Mob before he flies up or restrains him, think Mob has is likely win but not sure due to Thanos having prep time and much higher intelligence.

Shigeo has caught projectiles mid flight though. So like, unless it's proper control and not just recall, Thanos would disarm himself if he threw his sword at him.

The preparation time might be an issue though but not that much of one. Granted, 100% Mob would be hard pressed to kill Thanos too. I'm not sure if the gap still allows for chip damage.

Back