• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Because this is something I can do, apparently. Speed equalized, SBA otherwise. Gamora is 1.45966302e+18 Joules, while Gamera is 4.3302642e+18 Joules, granting the latter a 2.9666x AP Advantage. Gamora scales to 145.82 tons, while Gamera scales to 3000 tons, granting the latter a 20.5733x LS Advantage. Gamera is apparently 80 meters tall, while Zoe Saldana is 1.7 meters. Gamera's tier 6 attacks are restricted, and to compensate, Gamora only has her Standard Equipment.

Gamera (Heisei): 0

Gamora (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 0

Gamer: 0

Last edited:
Does Gamora have the range required to do any significant damage to Gamera if she actually hit him. I know she’s got the ap, but punching 0.01% of a creatures body and destroying that part of its body doesn’t mean much at all. Like she can really mess up his toe, I guess, but how does that actually help against Gamera at all. Plus Gamora has barely superhuman travel speed, so if Gamera just walks over and stomps at her there is no way she’s getting out of the way.

She doesn't have her plasma rifle so she'll have to go full melee while Gamera is breathing fire that's almost 3 times higher than her AP everywhere. She also has no answer to Accelerated Development and Adaptation. Honestly, it would be better if this was the Guardians Vs Gamera.

I want to clarify, I’m 99% sure we’ve been counting surviving fire as needing fire resistance for months now too (which I agree with since in real life many creatures can kill much stronger creatures with heat). It’s not that the fire is 3 times her ap, it’s that she has zero resistance against heat that flash vaporizes steel. Any hit from his fire should just vaporize her.

Do you guys think it'd be fair if I gave her optional equipment?

Back