• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikisource

He/Him
It's been a while since I've done an upgrade, so I'm bringing something different this time.

ARGUMENTS & FEATS

Now, about concepts in Tensura, they originate from great spirits, are essentially conceptual existences and they maintain the existence of the world. The simplest thing is that the world created by Veldanava was easily destroyed, but due to the appearance of the two Great Spirits of Darkness/Light, the world became more stable. The Great Spirit of Time appeared and then time also appeared.

So they are clearly type 1 concepts as mentioned before.

Let's come to a more interesting matter: these spirits will disappear when the world comes to an end.

The end of space and time is explained as the end of the world. There, space stops expanding according to the law of Entropy. Ciel himself claimed to have observed the end of this world.

Where are we?
Also what happened to Veldora-san?

《This is the End of the World. It could also be referred to as the “End of Time and Space”. As for Veldora, he was isolated inside the『Imaginary Space』and completely protected, so please rest assured.》

I see. Veldora-san is alright.
Thank goodness….. Eh? This needlessly large and empty world is the “End of Time and Space”, she said?
Certainly, time doesn’t flow and is in a stopped state. I can’t sense the spread of space either…..

《Yes. In this world, the flow of time has stopped. The spread of space had ceased as well, and in accordance with the Law of Entropy[3], this world has arrived at nothingness.》

Has arrived? You are talking as if you have watched it?

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

――I can’t understand what Ciel-san is saying at all……
“I witnessed the end of the universe?” What is she talking about…..?
Rather, there’s no way we can be alive in a situation like that.
If you want to lie, come up with a more believable one――So I thought, but I remembered Ciel-san never lies.[4]
She deceives me sometimes, but she didn’t lie as I simply misunderstood――Or rather, she made me do so――That’s all of it.
That means this is really the end of the world!?

《Yes, that’s right. Then, I’ll get straight to the point, what will master do after this?》

Now let's come to another remarkable feat. When the world loses the energy to expand, the concept of time is lost.

If you think that growth rate = transition of time, when the expansive power disappears from this universe, the concept of time also disappears.

And coincidentally, the world has also stopped moving according to the law of Entropy. To explain Entropy in a simple way, it is the process of going from order to disorder. The nature of Entropy is to always increase and not decrease, so it predicted the heat death of the universe. That is the situation in which the universe no longer has enough energy to carry out the process of increasing entropy.

Of course these only basically explain what I mean. As stated, the universe in Tensura has stopped expanding, so that proves it no longer has enough energy to continue doing so. So the concept of time has disappeared.

=>From the above, it can be concluded that End of space time no longer has the concept of time or any other concept, including space.

Of course, because the sustaining concepts have all disappeared, the world has moved towards nothingness, in other words they have ceased to exist.

And Yuuki activated SW to prevent Rimuru from returning. And it can clearly impact when Rimuru is in a future where the concept of space and time no longer exists.

Ciel-san casually said those words.
I just have to go and defeat him now? Does she mean to go back to the bygone past?
Can something like that be done……?
Chloe seemed to be able to read the memories of the future with Time Leap[6], but that was just an ability to return to your past self.
Besides, it couldn’t be activated while time was stopped.
Yuuki would carefully plan to block a way out like that by stopping time.

Obviously SW will have the scope of L2C, and it will operate where there is no concept of space & time. So it will be an immune negation for those who are immune to spacetime hax.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Time in Tensura exists as a force that governs the events in the verse. Confirmed events cannot be changed no matter what is done. For example, the event of Yuuki adopting children. And Rimuru's fate was always death but after acquiring US, he escaped his destiny. And it is explained that Rimuru has escaped the Laws of world.

And in this CRT, I have proven that SW has at least 2+ layers for Yuuki and 1 layer for those who have SW.

And I'll add it to include fate/causality.

RIMURU'S TRANSCENDENTAL

We already know that Rimuru possesses ND2 Aspect 1. This is explained as he has transcended the concept of yin and yang duality and is not affected by being sent to The end of space time. As stated above, it is a place where no concepts exist. And from the previous feat, he will transcend not only the two concepts of yin and yang duality but the entire concept in the verse.

This will provide him with the ability to resist all manipulation possibilities related to the mentioned concepts to a greater degree than before. Temporarily I will list some abilities such as advanced anti-Law manipulation (Against Yuuki's SW, even though it has immune negation), Time/Spatial Manipulation, Fate/Causality Manipulation, RW... Or acausality: higher degree than 4. Of course this ability was already in his profile but now it is at an even higher level, completely superior to before.

TL;DR

•End of space time does not contain any concepts.
•SW immune negation, range L2C (Law/Time Stop/Fate/Causality hax)
•Rimuru transcendent all concepts in verse.

Last edited:
I disagree with non duality nature type 2 and aspect type 2.

Yin and Yang do not have all the duality systems in the verse by default, they are just a single duality system by themselves without further statements and contexts.

Others looks good

I disagree with non duality nature type 2 and aspect type 2.

Yin and Yang do not have all the duality systems in the verse by default, they are just a single duality system by themselves without further statements and contexts.

Others looks good
That's not exactly what I want to suggest, I just people also discuss it. Well, but thanks anyway

I've put it in the TL;DR section. In addition, time is also something that includes fate/causality, so it would be law/time stop/fate/causality hax
So you're saying stopping time stops fate or smt?
I didn't agree with the whole idea the first time but
Yeah time exist at the other side of cause and effect
But it have already been proposed and that's why people get acca4 higher degree so you can check that thread posted by Alexia
So again whats the summary
In short what do you intend to get for rimuru or any other character
Time stop normally is Low 2-C
Are you implying higher range or tier??

So you're saying stopping time stops fate or smt?
I didn't agree with the whole idea the first time but
Yeah time exist at the other side of cause and effect
But it have already been proposed and that's why people get acca4 higher degree so you can check that thread posted by Alexia
So again whats the summary
In short what do you intend to get for rimuru or any other character
Time stop normally is Low 2-C
Are you implying higher range or tier??
First, time contains fate/causality, which is also explained as the laws of the world. The essence of SW is to stop time and influence those bound by the laws of the world. Therefore I think SW will stop both fate/causality.

Second, SW will also have an additional ability called resis/immune negation, the reason is because it works in places where there is no concept of time/space. (Specifically preventing Rimuru from returning from End of Spacetime)

Ultimately, Rimuru will transcend the entire concept in the verse. Therefore he will be resistant to many hax on a conceptual level (I will list them later). Since Acau is higher degree than 4, he will be at a higher level than other characters. Specifically, transcending time (containing fate/causality) at the conceptual level.

I also sent this crt link to their wall messages. Hope they will respond soon.
Elizhaa is busy with other things beneficial to the wiki and celestial pegasus doesn't support the series anymore
So what is your opinion about this CRT?
What is the advantage of the CRT youre only re proposing what is already a thing, or right now what you seem to want is "he transcends the verse and it's concepts thus resistant to every single concept that exist" which i disagree to
It's fiction...the character is meant to be over the concepts they were specified to be and get The whole thread also isn't neatly arranged so its quite a problem to read it
Time stop won't give them higher range nor ap
It affects time, yes but not time in the whole timeline
Rimuru being higher level than others also won't guarantee anything of sort so idk
In my opinion you can request a close of this and message me later prolly one month from now since am getting banned
Talk to me on the things you really want to propose on and i would arrange a sandbox

Elizhaa is busy with other things beneficial to the wiki and celestial pegasus doesn't support the series anymore

What is the advantage of the CRT youre only re proposing what is already a thing, or right now what you seem to want is "he transcends the verse and it's concepts thus resistant to every single concept that exist" which i disagree to
It's fiction...the character is meant to be over the concepts they were specified to be and get The whole thread also isn't neatly arranged so its quite a problem to read it
Time stop won't give them higher range nor ap
It affects time, yes but not time in the whole timeline
Rimuru being higher level than others also won't guarantee anything of sort so idk
In my opinion you can request a close of this and message me later prolly one month from now since am getting banned
Talk to me on the things you really want to propose on and i would arrange a sandbox
I've said everything I wanted to say. I will continue because I want to hear more opinions about this crt.

If you want, we can discuss privately. However, because I will be quite busy in the near future, at least for a month. So let's put it aside for now.

End of space time contains concepts its still the universe but the end of it
A single universe dying wont cause other universes to collapse
Since its affecting the GS

End of space time contains concepts its still the universe but the end of it
A single universe dying wont cause other universes to collapse
Since its affecting the GS
Firstly, the scan also says that the spirits will erase themselves when the world ends (and ciel witnessed its end). And clearly that proves there is no longer any concept at the end of space time.

Second, the scan also shows that when space loses energy to expand, the concept of time is lost.

From there, we see that the end of space time no longer has any concept.

Firstly, the scan also says that the spirits will erase themselves when the world ends (and ciel witnessed its end). And clearly that proves there is no longer any concept at the end of space time.

Second, the scan also shows that when space loses energy to expand, the concept of time is lost.

From there, we see that the end of space time no longer has any concept.
That's when the world ends
World haven't end and that's TL issue anyways

That's when the world ends
World haven't end and that's TL issue anyways
Why are you turning it into a translation issue now? Even if that is true, the world no longer has the concept of time for the universe that has stopped expanding according to the law of Entropy.

Why are you turning it into a translation issue now? Even if that is true, the world no longer has the concept of time for the universe that has stopped expanding according to the law of Entropy.
Ever heard of heat death?
There's space, there's time just that since space seizes to expand time refused to flow through it
The concept of time didn't just die, they literally callled it the law of entropy causing it

So yeah, that's how it is, heat death, internal
I'll scale through this with logic

The Second Law of Thermodynamics, often referred to as the law of entropy, states that the entropy of an isolated system tends to increase over time. In simpler terms, it suggests that natural processes within a closed system lead to an increase in disorder or randomness.

Applied to the universe, the law of entropy has significant implications. As the universe evolves, systems within it tend to move towards states with higher entropy. This has led to concepts like the "heat death" or "entropy death" of the universe, where over an extremely long timescale, all matter and energy become evenly distributed, and the universe reaches a state of maximum entropy, rendering it less able to sustain processes that consume energy.

The law of entropy is a fundamental principle in thermodynamics and has broad applications in various scientific fields, including physics and cosmology.

If you did read the after story it also mentioned this as well
I will find and provide scans later

Ever heard of heat death?
There's space, there's time just that since space seizes to expand time refused to flow through it
The concept of time didn't just die, they literally callled it the law of entropy causing it

So yeah, that's how it is, heat death, internal
I'll scale through this with logic

The Second Law of Thermodynamics, often referred to as the law of entropy, states that the entropy of an isolated system tends to increase over time. In simpler terms, it suggests that natural processes within a closed system lead to an increase in disorder or randomness.

Applied to the universe, the law of entropy has significant implications. As the universe evolves, systems within it tend to move towards states with higher entropy. This has led to concepts like the "heat death" or "entropy death" of the universe, where over an extremely long timescale, all matter and energy become evenly distributed, and the universe reaches a state of maximum entropy, rendering it less able to sustain processes that consume energy.

The law of entropy is a fundamental principle in thermodynamics and has broad applications in various scientific fields, including physics and cosmology
This basically explains what's going on at the End of space time.

But you abandoned the way the world of Tensura was set up. It clearly states that the world has come to its end and concepts have disappeared based on the information from chapter 62. Not to mention the side story "Visit to the unknown" also emphasizes when If the world stops expanding, the concept of time will also disappear. And an important feat is that Ciel also said that the world has arrived at nothingness.

How can you apply the theory of entropy completely and ignore the supporting evidence and feats?

B
U
M
P
!!!
Try to take my advice lol
Close this, am not forcing you tho totally your choice but you do you its fine if you want to keep it open, mods and admins are too busy to look at a crt they have no idea on what's being proposed, no harsh feelings or no offense in that, but again you do you

Try to take my advice lol
Close this, am not forcing you tho totally your choice but you do you its fine if you want to keep it open, mods and admins are too busy to look at a crt they have no idea on what's being proposed, no harsh feelings or no offense in that, but again you do you
Don't try to tell me to do anything, this is my crt and I have the right to continue it whenever I want. I've explained what I want to upgrade many times and why do you still say this crt doesn't make sense? If this continues, I'll assume you disagree and we're done.

Disagree

•SW immune negation, range L2C (Law/Time Stop/Fate/Causality hax)
Its not that Suspended World stops time in the End of Time and Space. Its that the verse mechanic doesn't allow you to time travel to a point of time where the time stopped.

For the rest, it should be already accepted before iirc, so it should be redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back