• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikisource

He/Him
An upgrade for Yuuki Kagurazaka, my favorite character in Tensura. And a little bit for Rimuru too.

Suspended World

Those possessing the Ultimate Skill have all been released from the Law of world

•However, some are still affected by the Suspended World. An example is Luminas when she also clearly possesses an ultimate skill.

=>Law Manipulation 1 layer for those who use this skill.

And in fact Yuuki has a time stop of 1 layer and higher. That is, Yuuki's ability to stop time can affect those who are already resistant to the Suspended World.

=>Law Manipulation 2 layers, maybe higher for Yuuki.

•Also Rimuru was resistant to them.

=> Resistance to Law Manipulation 2 layers or higher.

Some side effects from Suspended World.

•Besides, the normal rules of physics don't work in Suspended World either.

•In Suspended World, the defense will be zero, any kind of matter no matter how hard will become easily destroyed.

•In addition, there is another side effect that the light particles do not move so vision is also useless here.

•So I think I can add Physical Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Durability Negation.

Agree: @Da3ggman @DeityOfSlumber @donegbe @DeusExMachine001

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
“In Suspended World, the defense will be zero, any kind of matter no matter how hard will become easily destroyed.”

Can you quote where in the WN was this stated? I removed somehting like this about the concept of defense in the LN but not in the WN.

“In Suspended World, the defense will be zero, any kind of matter no matter how hard will become easily destroyed.”

Can you quote where in the WN was this stated? I removed somehting like this about the concept of defense in the LN but not in the WN.
Yes, it here. (Chapter 215 WN)
Afterall, inside the world where time stopped, even defensive power became zero.
Explaining it easily, all of the connections between the inherent energy that a substance has became cut off.
In other words, the motion of all substances stops. Everything even the link between substances and molecular motion.
Because it was stopped, when an external force is applied, it will collapse easily.
Even if it’s a lump of steel, even if it’s the worlds hardest material, it can be destroyed even by the impact of a gentle breeze.

This doesn't mean anything
As long as its within a time stop "Durability negation" wont matter According to wiki in time stop you attack an opponent who doesn't have the power to move or defend themselves so i disagree with durability negation Law manip layers already is implied learn to check their profiles first before making a crt
When time was stopped, the links were cut and identified it as a specific example for Durability Negation - Matter Manipulation.

Afterall, inside the world where time stopped, even defensive power became zero.
Explaining it easily, all of the connections between the inherent energy that a substance has became cut off.
In other words, the motion of all substances stops. Everything even the link between substances and molecular motion.
Because it was stopped, when an external force is applied, it will collapse easily.
Even if it’s a lump of steel, even if it’s the worlds hardest material, it can be destroyed even by the impact of a gentle breeze.
Chapter 215 WN

That's because time is stopped meaning they have no way to defend
No, characters in Tensura that are resistant to Suspenden World still have different methods of defense. What I mean here is that SW is accompanied by the effect of cutting off all moving bonds between molecules.

Quoted from here.

Manipulating atoms or molecules can ignore material durability, breaking the links between the particles (or converting, e.g., steel, into paper). However, such attacks act only on matter. In addition, it is possible to resist this ability if the material is reinforced with an armor-like layer of internal or external energy, which holds all the molecules and atoms in their original state.

And here.

Matter Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the particles that make up matter and the bonds between them. Converting matter into energy can also be listed as matter manipulation, but an appropriate explanation regarding the scope of applications the ability has should be given.

That's because time is stopped meaning they have no way to defend
not necessary, judging by how the way time stop works in this verse, it just means than suspenden world time stop to a molecular level
•So I think I can add Physical Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Durability Negation
These are like the aftermath of time stop, so other character with time stop can deal with these
And, from what i'm seeing, because it is a mechanics of a time stop dimension, only character with time stop can scale to this, does the original 2 character from the thread can time stop? ( the physical manipulation one is kinda vague but anyways)
P/s : nevermind, didnt realize this was a skill

Last edited:
now, for the important part
An upgrade for Yuuki Kagurazaka, my favorite character in Tensura. And a little bit for Rimuru too.

Suspended World

Those possessing the Ultimate Skill have all been released from the Law of world

•However, some are still affected by the Suspended World. An example is Luminas when she also clearly possesses an ultimate skill.
I dont get the logic here, "being outside of something" and "resisting to something" isnt the same
( and not that they're completely unbound by the law of the world, they get that via having some kind of weird ability, not to mention flowery shenanigans)
Now, even if we assume it was resisting ,since the "world" and "suspended world" here also, isnt the same, unless suspended world is based on law manipulation, it shouldnt scale to eachother ( literally different mechanics - law/time )
So, mind sharing some context?

Last edited:
now, for the important part

I dont get the logic here, "being outside of something" and "resisting to something" isnt the same
( and not that they're completely unbound by the law of the world, they get that via having some kind of weird ability, not to mention flowery shenanigans)
Now, even if we assume it was resisting ,since the "world" and "suspended world" here also, isnt the same, unless suspended world is based on law manipulation, it shouldnt scale to eachother ( literally different mechanics - law/time )
So, mind sharing some context?
Ok, first of all, I don't really care about the side effects. Regarding the issue of law resistance, in terms of form, the law of the world covers and governs fate. (Using gg translate, btw). And Rimuru could not escape his fate until he awakened the ultimate skill (Already included in the scan)

Regarding the second issue, it's clear. Suspenden World has been described as a move/skill that stops time. And it will affect anyone bound by the law of the world. Of course it is somewhat similar to resisting fate but they are essentially laws (In Tensura it is like that) :v

Last edited:
•Besides, the normal rules of physics don't work in Suspended World either.

•In Suspended World, the defense will be zero, any kind of matter no matter how hard will become easily destroyed.

•In addition, there is another side effect that the light particles do not move so vision is also useless here.

•So I think I can add Physical Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Durability Negation.
I dont disagree but in the future some people might try to delete the Physical Maniplation, Light Maniplation, Durability Negation so If you can add references it would be awesome.

Ok, first of all, I don't really care about the side effects
just want to point that out
. Regarding the issue of law resistance, in terms of form, the law of the world covers and governs fate.
couldnt you just give out the exact part mentioned "law of the world"
what does any of those have anything to do with it?
. (Using gg translate, btw)
what?
. And Rimuru could not escape his fate until he awakened the ultimate skill (Already included in the scan)

Regarding the second issue, it's clear. Suspenden World has been described as a move/skill that stops time. And it will affect anyone bound by the law of the world. Of course it is somewhat similar to resisting fate but they are essentially laws
ok, this is absurd , do you not know what "context" means? I asked for context, yet all you do is providing your explanation, how do we verify any of those?
(In Tensura it is like that) :v
ok, so how do we know what you saying is true? you need to look at this and understand the outsider standpoint, instead of assuming everyone has read tensura

just want to point that out

couldnt you just give out the exact part mentioned "law of the world"
what does any of those have anything to do with it?

what?

ok, this is absurd , do you not know what "context" means? I asked for context, yet all you do is providing your explanation, how do we verify any of those?

ok, so how do we know what you saying is true? you need to look at this and understand the outsider standpoint, instead of assuming everyone has read tensura

Ahhh, this is what Suspenden World (SW) is all about. Please read everything carefully before asking any questions

A more complete scan.

Specifically, there exists a thing called "Force" that keeps confirmed events from being changed. For example, Rimuru's fate is always death no matter what Chloe does.

In other words, Rimuru's death is a confirmed event that cannot be changed by "force". (1)

Rimuru, after awakening US, escaped his own destiny. (Even though it is a confirmed event and cannot be changed). Or more specifically, escape from the laws of the world. (2)

From (1) and (2) we can say "Force" = "World Law) and they control fate.

Ok, first of all, I don't really care about the side effects. Regarding the issue of law resistance, in terms of form, the law of the world covers and governs fate. (Using gg translate, btw). And Rimuru could not escape his fate until he awakened the ultimate skill (Already included in the scan)

Regarding the second issue, it's clear. Suspenden World has been described as a move/skill that stops time. And it will affect anyone bound by the law of the world. Of course it is somewhat similar to resisting fate but they are essentially laws (In Tensura it is like that) :v
No lol

Back