• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikisource

He/Him
From @Astral_Trinity439 's propasal simple upgrade, Rimuru and Yuuki will have quantum manipulation through the Akashic Records.

Attempted to evolve into Quantum Manipulation. Failed.
Will you bestow this power on Sekiguchi Ryouta? [YES]/[NO] >
Cloning is something that is very difficult to use without "Great Sage support.
So even if I grant it to him he probably won't be able to use it. Well, whatever.
On that note, "Quantum Manipulation" huh? I have no idea what such a skill could do.
In the first place, can it teach me the basic concepts of the skill? I'd be happy if it could! If I investigated its concepts I might be able to replicate its effects.
Unlike the system of this world that people ardently study-magic, my abilities are far more unreasonable.

It actually failed to evolve, but the Akashic Records can recreate all skills so Yuuki and Rimuru were able to recreate it.

This origin skill, ‘Information King: Akashic Records’ would be installed into the Veldanava Sword. And it would be adjusted so that you could always use whichever ability you selected when you wanted.
Now Yuuki was able to use every last ability through the origin skill, ‘Information King: Akashic Records.’

In other words, this meant that it was possible for him to use Gluttonous King Beelzebub to devour all of the energy. With enough energy needed to bring about the coming destruction of the world now in front of him, Yuuki smiled darkly.

But this a Unique skill, and Ultimate Skill's user can resist all lower abilities same like Unique Skill. To counter Ultimate Skill, you need another Ultimate Skill.

And, Clayman.
That fool thought he could control Milim.
It's so impossible that it's hilarious.
There's no way an insect like Clayman could do something that Guy never managed to do.
Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities.
Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level.
In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic-highest or not.

And since ultimate skills do not require an incantation, merely wishing for something can produce
results.
A series of attacks of certain affinity could have an effect, though.
Spiritual Attacks, however, are completely meaningless.
A soul weak enough to be affected by such an attack could never acquire an ultimate skill.
So to counter an ultimate skill you need another ultimate skill.

Argee: @Astral_Trinity439

Disargee: @WHYNAUT (with resistance)

Neutral: @WHYNAUT (with Quantum Manip)

Last edited:
Neutral on them getting quantum manipulation, disagree with them getting resistance. The skill ends up never getting explained or used in the series.

Neutral on them getting quantum manipulation, disagree with them getting resistance. The skill ends up never getting explained or used in the series.
The point is that the skill exist
It wasn't explained but its a thing, btw can you guys slow down with the upgrade, more important things and events are going on so you're clouding the "to-do-list" of slime supporters
There's a discord server for slime supporters so before you create a CRT please contact them before doing so
Now we have added this but won't attend to it until we are fully done

Which is why I'm neutral. It exists, but you could also argue that this is a nominal fallacy.

I disagree with the resistance because we don't know what the skill does. There's no proof that it's function is one that targets people.

Last edited:
It's already in his profile

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and Yuuki Kagurazaka (With Veldanava's Power)'s all abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)

Yuuki Kagurazaka profile
Abilities He Has Gained From Information King-Akashic Records:

Quantum Manipulation

Which is why I'm neutral. It exists, but you could also argue that this a nominal fallacy.

I disagree with the resistance because we don't know what the skill does. There's no proof that it's function is one that targets people.
I agree.

It's already in his profile

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and Yuuki Kagurazaka (With Veldanava's Power)'s all abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)

Yuuki Kagurazaka profile
Abilities He Has Gained From Information King-Akashic Records:

Quantum Manipulation
I dont see "Quantum Manipulation"in his profile.

btw can you guys slow down with the upgrade, more important things and events are going on so you're clouding the "to-do-list" of slime supporters
There's a discord server for slime supporters so before you create a CRT please contact them before doing so
Now we have added this but won't attend to it until we are fully done
Please have some respect for me. I've never talked about this before so you might be misunderstanding. But emphasize that I act independently, which means I will do what I want and have no reason or obligation to consult someone in some discord server. And I would like to emphasize again that I ACT INDEPENDENTLY, THANK YOU!!!

OK saw it, I only checked the hax keys first, didn't thought it would be mentioned separately🗿

guess this CRT won't bring any change and can be closed?

Although the skill is called Quantum Manipulation in the series, it may not meet the requirements for Quantum Manipulation according to Wiki standards, so it cannot be listed as a hax, it is only nominally included in Yuuki's NA/T section.

Please have some respect for me. I've never talked about this before so you might be misunderstanding. But emphasize that I act independently, which means I will do what I want and have no reason or obligation to consult someone in some discord server. And I would like to emphasize again that I ACT INDEPENDENTLY, THANK YOU!!!
Okay freedom fighter

Although the skill is called Quantum Manipulation in the series, it may not meet the requirements for Quantum Manipulation according to Wiki standards, so it cannot be listed as a hax, it is only nominally included in Yuuki's NA/T section.
Yes, I was checked. Now I will close this crt.

Listen MR FREEDOM FIGHTER
doing things alone always leads to downfall you need people
A CRT opened by one person is just a subjective point of how you see the ability
If we all look at it and reason together we can literally just achieve better results
But that's fine, work alone if you want, most if not all of your CRT's have even been rejected or ignored because of this

Listen MR FREEDOM FIGHTER
doing things alone always leads to downfall you need people
A CRT opened by one person is just a subjective point of how you see the ability
If we all look at it and reason together we can literally just achieve better results
But that's fine, work alone if you want, most if not all of your CRT's have even been rejected or ignored because of this
Yeah yeah, whatever. I dont need it.

Then stop opening threads it will just keep on getting ignored or failing
What does this sentence mean? Are you trying to provoke me? And also I tried to respect you but what you did was make fun of me on your discord server. "A freedom fighter?" Yes, that sounds cool, and certainly better than a leader sheep. Thank you, sir, leading sheep.

What does this sentence mean? Are you trying to provoke me? And also I tried to respect you but what you did was make fun of me on your discord server. "A freedom fighter?" Yes, that sounds cool, and certainly better than a leader sheep. Thank you, sir, leading sheep.
😎

If I am viewing this correctly, this is 4th CRT for tensura verse
Up to three active content revision threads can be open for any verse. If three active content revision threads are in progress, the community must conclude one before creating a new one.

@Jozaysmith?

This is the last time I warn you. Please stop forcing me to do whatever you want. Please respect me a little and stop treating me like a joke. You've been banned once for your behavior and I guess you're continuing to want to be banned a second time. It's funny how the king set fires and forbade the people to light lamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back