• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
although the imaginary space is Rimuru's own stomach, or seia, it's part of it, but I don't know how that would be handled, it doesn't really feel low1-C to me
Agree. We don't know how Rimuru could handled the Imaginary Space, so the Likely 2-A is better to me.

creating a structure and expanding a structure to a certain size is different. not that i disagree for the 2A
but wouldn't expanding it to 2-A needs an energy equivalent to it?

As infinitely expanding a 2-C with 2-C is still 2-C therefore making a 2-C space 2-A would need a 2-A energy in order to do so

Disagree with Multiversal+, I don't think altering an empty pocket dimension to increase it's boundaries is significant enough for anything beyond Range.

Disagree with Large Size, it would need to concern more of himself then simply his pocket dimension stomach.

Disagree with Infinite Speed, I don't find the proof strong enough. Could be just a case of them increasing their speed by an finite amount to counter it being reduce to zero. 0 × 1,000,000,000,000 mph might be 0, but 0 + 1,000,000,000,000 mph is 1,000,000,000,000 mph.
This sums it up perfectly.

I also disagree, the first is just range imo, the second isn't large size cause Rimuru clearly isn't the size of a multiverse, and has a clone of himself in said dimension, and lastly i find infinite speed to be iffy.
Rimuru's Large Size seems; Rimuru's main body is in his imaginary space, but the imaginary space is not specified to be his body. When he undergoes evolution that makes him taller, he never mentions as stomach/imaginary space as being part of it.
Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill seems like a counter to Velzard's skill to be from the stories; her power is based on heat, and Velzard's Ultimate skill basically freezes time based on the cold; the context makes it seems like Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill nullified the time stop based on this reason.

I agree large with Worthless's post. I believe Ultima clarified whether the space is full or not should not matter in this post.
The creation page clarified it is the size of the space that matters:
What do you think about 'Likely 2-A'?

Some members have given pretty solid arguments.

The arguments are still built upon the same foundation that was used in the start of the thread. I don't really see any new evidence or argument that resolve the issues I have and so still disagree with 2-A.

images

If we follow the creation feats page, it would be qualified to 2-A tho, even it contains the energy or not.

Iirc, we have feat that Stomach can contains universe and concept of time itself, and after Stomach (Low 2-C structure) evolved to Imaginary Space (2-A structure), automatically Imaginary Space also could contained the universes and concept of time itself (with Turn Null's energy of course).

So it would be qualified as 2-A feat according to me.

Last edited:
The arguments are still built upon the same foundation that was used in the start of the thread. I don't really see any new evidence or argument that resolve the issues I have and so still disagree with 2-A
Rimuru doesn't really need an infinite Turn Null energy to be 2-A just like what @Dread said Creating,affecting a 2-A structure is enough 🤔 what's missing here?

That's why likely 2-A seems fine for me🤷‍♀

yo, I've been busy lately, so I rarely open this wiki,

and, what has been accepted here?

Need one more staff I think
A (2:2) Agree: Disagree ratio is not a base way to say the crt has been accepted.

So far Celestial Pegasus and Everything have voiced their disagreement on the CRT.

Only Elizhaa agrees on 2-A.

Even if one more staff agrees, it would become (2:2).

At least, I think, you need a (4:2) ratio or more agreement than disagreement vote to try to declare the crt has been accepted.

Last edited:
A (2:2) Agree: Disagree ratio is not a base way to say the crt has been accepted.

So far Celestial Pegasus and Everything have voiced their disagreement on the CRT.

At least, I think, you need a (4:2) ratio or more agreement than disagreement vote to try to declare the crt has been accepted.
so 2 more staff's approval ig

The arguments are still built upon the same foundation that was used in the start of the thread. I don't really see any new evidence or argument that resolve the issues I have and so still disagree with 2-A.
Is there any Wiki policy that may help us with your concern? Since the creation feat is still valid and sufficient?
I have no clue, I mean, you can't ignore the feat either. Hence, I disagreed with solid 2-A. But also, likely is most suitable in this case.

Also, too many people here arguing without knowledge, and nowhere has Ciel created a 2-A structure. So I have no clue from where did you get a 2-A solid rating.

Last edited:

Didn't Dereck also agree with this CRT?

After putting my mind into it, i realised that the infinite speed might would be a reach. its only have shaky argument, so i won't argue about it anymore.

Time to brainwash all the staffs into agreeing on 2-A then

We gotta wait then, or maybe other staffs might changes their mind about it.

So why no low 1-C upgrade then? Seems Arceus reference rn
Wait i actually just think bout this..
Skill are made by informatikn particles right so Information should be 4D aswell logicaly..
If so the great spirit of sky would be 4D aswell..
So as all the great spirit.if that so wouldnt veldanava and rimuru be above..5D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back