• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I could easily with only the OP, but I don't know if there is any relevant information that has not been addressed in the op, plus I'm not going to read 4 pages of thread (because I'm not in home), that's why I ask for a good TL;DR.

I mean, a good TL;DR. @Thunderian @Peak
Well, the discussion has turned around "likely 2-A", the other additions have apparently already been rejected.

The arguments in favor of likely 2-A

Rimuru was able to expand a low 2-C(stomach) structure to 2-A(imaginary space) and that would make Rimuru have comparable AP to do this. Before I forget, it's not solid 2-A because there's no other evidence about Rimuru affecting, creating or destroying a 2-A structure, but just expanding the low 2-C space to 2-A.

The argument against likely 2-A

Everything12 argues that Rimuru has no control of other 2-A structures other than imaginary space, he also believes it is inconsistent for the story that Rimuru had AP 2-A out of imaginary space.

Last edited:
That's basically it, those who participate in the CRT feel free to add or correct what I said, in addition to the disagreement of Everything12, CP also disagrees agreeing with Everything12 and says that it is just reach, Elizha apparently agrees with 2-A, but hasn't said it clearly

Ironically this took 4 pages lol

I mean, a good TL;DR. @Thunderian @Peak
First, Rimuru has Stomach, a finite space capable of containing the universe and the concept of time, in other words Finite 4D space (Low 2-C Structure).

Second, Rimuru (Ciel) turns Stomach (Finite 4D Space) into Imaginary Space (Infinite 4D space/2-A Structure). Which also means that Rimuru (Ciel) created Imaginary Space (Structure 2-A).

It is impossible to convert a Low 2-C structure into a 2-A structure without comparable strength to the 2-A structure.

Third, Rimuru got a 'Likely 2-A' because of that.

Is that good enough?

I mean, I could easily with only the OP, but I don't know if there is any relevant information that has not been addressed in the op, plus I'm not going to read 4 pages of thread (because I'm not in home), that's why I ask for a good TL;DR.
Likely 2-A for Rimuru (Ciel creating, affecting 2-A structure via (Imaginary Space) by expanding Rimuru's stomach which can contain a Low-2C with its concept of time upgrading it to an Infinite 4d Space which has been accepted) if we're going to base it on Creation page it can be 2-A because it's impossible to store a 2-A structure without the same strength of the user

Last edited:
Rimuru was able to expand a low 2-C(stomach) structure to 2-A(imaginary space) and that would make Rimuru have comparable AP to do this. Before I forget, it's not solid 2-A because there's no other evidence about Rimuru affecting, creating or destroying a 2-A structure, but just expanding the low 2-C space to 2-A.
Don't forget that Imaginary Space (2-A structure) have Turn Null's energy in it.

Also, based on creation feats page, that should be fine.

First, Rimuru has Stomach, a finite space capable of containing the universe and the concept of time, in other words Finite 4D space (Low 2-C Structure).

Second, Rimuru (Ciel) turns Stomach (Finite 4D Space) into Imaginary Space (Infinite 4D space/2-A Structure). Which also means that Rimuru (Ciel) created Imaginary Space (Structure 2-A).

It is impossible to convert a Low 2-C structure into a 2-A structure without comparable strength to the 2-A structure.

Third, Rimuru got a 'Likely 2-A' because of that.

Is that good enough?
Going by this, i see now problem in accepting Likely 2-A.... I would not categorize it as a creation feat as such but more as a feat that ciel has the necessary energy to manipulate and thus create a 2-A structure from Low 2-C which requires 2-A potency.

what difference does it make having the energy turn null in imaginary space?
Cause I saw someone said that, if in 2-A structure doesn't have 2-A energy in it (or just have void in it), that doesn't qualified as 2-A feat, even if we could affected that structure.

Going by this, i see now problem in accepting Likely 2-A.... I would not categorize it as a creation feat as such but more as a feat that ciel has the necessary energy to manipulate and thus create a 2-A structure from Low 2-C which requires 2-A potency.
So, what's your decision?

Should I assume you agree?

Leaning towards agreeing now, that said are we sure the imagination space has always been infinite since Rimuru got it or, that Ciel upgraded it when Rimu was at the end of space time for "countless years".

Leaning towards agreeing now, that said are we sure the imagination space has always been infinite since Rimuru got it or, that Ciel upgraded it when Rimu was at the end of space time for "countless years".
That's the point
It's never mentioned to be infinite before being sent to EoST
That's why everything12 says it would be inconsistent that he received it before the final arc but struggled during the war

The creating thousands of universes bit comes from there too, so I am wondering why we would assume it's always been infinite, instead of that it became so later.

Rimuru and Ciel as of like Chapter 193 or something when imaginary space becomes a thing has no be reason to be 2-A, but I can see an argument for EOS Rimuru.

I think this seems alright, if Rimuru(Ciel) converted a Low 2-C space to 2-A space then I don't see the problem with "Likely 2-A". If anything I think the "Likely" may even be a slight Lowball but if were gonna play it safe then that's fine.

that's what I wanted to talk about, correct me if I'm wrong but despite having the imaginary space for some time, its infinite size was only mentioned when Rimuru was sent to the end of time, in my opinion Rimuru's constant evolution in the the end of time made the imaginary space have such a capacity, that would also explain the inconsistency of Ciel having such a capacity before but never using it, would that be correct? 🤔🤔.

Another question shouldn't Azathot have 2-B absorption?

Wait i actually just think bout this..
Skill are made by informatikn particles right so Information should be 4D aswell logicaly..
If so the great spirit of sky would be 4D aswell..
So as all the great spirit.if that so wouldnt veldanava and rimuru be above..5D?
No bruh.

Why is that..
Cuz if rimuru transcend Great spirit he also transcend information and skills.
Great spirit of sky-->Information-->Skills-->Imaginary space.
Seem logical tho..
Then you have a paradox of how imaginary space and other skills work and exist when the Great spirit of Sky doesn't exist.
Edit: also, information -> Great Spirits -> Great Spirit of Sky -> information ???

Then you have a paradox of how imaginary space and other skills work and exist when the Great spirit of Sky doesn't exist.
Edit: also, information -> Great Spirits -> Great Spirit of Sky -> information ???
Great spirit of sky was litteraly stated Created information..

I agree with Rimuru Likely 2-A as Ciel upgraded from a limited-edition local (Low2c) to Imaginary. infinitely filled space (2A)

But I'm thinking that TurunNull should also have 2A degree? Because TrunNull borrows energy from Imaginary space.

I agree with Rimuru Likely 2-A as Ciel upgraded from a limited-edition local (Low2c) to Imaginary. infinitely filled space (2A)

But I'm thinking that TurunNull should also have 2A degree? Because TrunNull borrows energy from Imaginary space.
As far as I am concerned. Only 2B

turn null comes from imaginary space, but it is finite energy, it is not infinite equal to imaginary space, so no, Turn null is 2-B yet, we can argue absorption 2-A or even 2-B as JV suggested

It might come from imaginary space but turn null energy Was not stated to be infinite and the most notable feat it can do (stated by ciel) was to destroy the existing universe and recreate it tens of thousands times after accumulating enough amount of it do so = finite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back