• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Rimuru 2A and Large Size Type 9. As for Infinite Speed, I'd rather be neutral.

(But I have more questions because Imaginary Space is Rimuru's body. Will this give Rimuru a 4D body? Because as I read, I thought that Rimuru should have and along with the Ability. "Higher-Dimensional Existence"

Hm. I don't know how it should be treated. I will see for others argument before giving anymore input
Infinite if done in 2 days is still infinite if done in a shorter time. So i dont see issue with 2-A. In 2-B it would be an issue because it isn't infinite.

Still unsure on large size so i have to disagree with that one

Well many verses feats are treated as overtime like if a character takes time to do it. I am not sure about this. But yeah what you said makes sense.
Infinite if done in 2 days is still infinite if done in a shorter time. So i dont see issue with 2-A. In 2-B it would be an issue because it isn't infinite.
But isn't this logic only applies to Infinite speed?

Not at all, the world losing its concept of time is simple conceptual manipulation and when something loses time it becomes a timeless space i.e. changes ceases to occur, and that is nacked up by the entire "When the world stops expanding(Changing) it loses its conceot of time"
So if someone scales to negative energy, they canget CM.
But to get low 2C absorption, you need to absorb the universe from the past, present and future.

Disagree for 2A, here your explanation only state that Imaginary Space (Rimuru body/Stomach) has infinite space (infinite) with a 4D structure, it doesn't get 2A at all, because your explanation only gets 1 space-time continuum, which means that only low 2C or universe level+, it should be noted that to get 2A alone must affect (create/destroy) an infinite space-time continuum, not a space-time continuum Which has infinite size, you should also know that getting l2c is also said to have an effect a space that has an infinite area with the addition of a new dimension, namely 1 temporal (1D) which means the space has a 4D structure.
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums ( the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

That means by creating/destroying a space that has a 4D structure, with an infinite area alone it is not possible to get 2A, well this will only get l2c because rimuru itself has imaginary space (Rimuru body/Stomach) which has infinite size with new dimensions meaning that space is only get 4D qualification (1 space-time continuum)

Not at all, the world losing its concept of time is simple conceptual manipulation and when something loses time it becomes a timeless space i.e. changes ceases to occur, and that is nacked up by the entire "When the world stops expanding(Changing) it loses its conceot of time"
So if someone scales to negative energy, they canget CM.
But to get low 2C absorption, you need to absorb the universe from the past, present and future.
Mobius System absorbing positives energy was called to be the opposite phenomenon of the universe expansion. Also stated to turn all the universe progress into 0. Shouldn't this mean that it destroy the world with its past, present, and future?

Since the previous crt was agreed to get Multiverse+, So it's acceptable to get tier 2A and for Large 9 size, I'm quite neutral but for speed I think it won't be a problem so I agree

Mobius System absorbing positives energy was called to be the opposite phenomenon of the universe expansion. Also stated to turn all the universe progress into 0. Shouldn't this mean that it destroy the world with its past, present, and future?
No, how does it mean that?
turning progress to 0 means no more changes like I explained.
So this thread and the former was based off a shaky logic

Screenshot_2022-10-24-15-46-26-59.jpg

Catpiza said that Velgrynd has Time Stop resistance.
Just wanted to say this just in case. this isn't involved in the infinite speed argument.

And in the scene we are told that Velgrynd's abilities accelerate clashed, and their abilities all neutralize each other.

It is also told that when Velzard's abilities are balanced, Time that was previously stopped becomes flowing again

Well, this proves that their abilities neutralize each other, which makes Velzard's Time Stop neutralized, and the flow of time becomes normal.
Fair, but since Velgyrnd's acceleration can match the nature of stopping, logically it should be infinite speed. Due to 0 will always result to 0 when multiplied by any finite value.

The takeaway here is that Accelarated Speed is only used to speed up their collisions during battle.
Eh, i mean the title itself said that time is also accelerated.

No, how does it mean that?
turning progress to 0 means no more changes like I explained.
So this thread and the former was based off a shaky logic
Progress can also refer to the past event of the universe that have happened. plus the "opposite of the universe's expansion" implied that the world itself is back to before its exist(no time no space).

was there a thread where mobius absorpption was accepted as low 2C?
yes, here are the threads. I can also call the staffs who agreed on the CRT here

Progress can also refer to the past event of the universe that have happened. plus the "opposite of the universe's expansion" implied that the world itself is back to before its exist(no time no space).
It only said it loses it progress and ability to expand, what does it mean by return to 0?
Also that would be finite since it has a start point it is returning to, and would not be tier 2, so it will be tier 3
yes, here are the threads. I can also call the staffs who agreed on the CRT here
Thread is a bit of a mess, and I think that a new CRT should be made based on the new standards, cause right now I dont think that would qualify for low 2-C.

Fair, but since Velgyrnd's acceleration can match the nature of stopping, logically it should be infinite speed. Due to 0 will always result to 0 when multiplied by any finite value.
didn't answer what I say.
The takeaway here is that Accelarated Speed is only used to speed up their collisions during battle.

Actually after reading the infinite speed scans once again. I am disgreeing with infinite speed upgrade. Obviously it's looks more of an time stop and resistance to time stop.

Im pretty sure a container for infinite 4D space is gonna be low 1-C.
If imaginary space is really 2-A and rimuru is larger than it. He would be low 1-C.

Anyway neutral on infinite speed. Will see more input about 2-A before making my vote
The fact that Rimuru is larger than Imaginary Will space be able to make Rimuru go up to Low1C(5D)?
I got this message and I'm wondering

Just wanted to say this just in case. this isn't involved in the infinite speed argument.

Eh, i mean the title itself said that time is also accelerated.
I'm glad that Rimuru might get infinite speed, but from what you sent. Isn't it that Velgyrnd has resistance to stop time?

The fact that Rimuru is larger than Imaginary Will space be able to make Rimuru go up to Low1C(5D)?
I got this message and I'm wondering
yes but you have to prove that he is actually a container and larger than it and not the imaginary space actually existing separately as another pocket dimension
but that is impossible because if he is a container of such he wouldn't be able to exist inside something that is far too small for him
AKA a single universe

Thread is a bit of a mess, and I think that a new CRT should be made based on the new standards, cause right now I dont think that would qualify for low 2-C.
what new standards exactly?, last time i checked the tiering system Staff CRT they ditched tier 2 to deal with tier 3/infinite stuff

what new standards exactly?, last time i checked the tiering system Staff CRT they ditched tier 2 to deal with tier 3/infinite stuff
I am saying currently tier 2 still requires you destroying a space-time continuum (3-D space across past, presemt and future), nothing of sort happened, based on the scan.
And after the tier 2 revision, it may get a bit tighter.

What we have in the scan is he devoured the universe and when expansion stops, the concept of time cease to exists.
That is 3-A, with possibly conceptual manipulation.

why do you think its resistance to time stop
The Velzard was using TimeStop, but Velgrynd was unaffected. Does that mean Velgyrnd can resist TimeStop? And to say that speeding it up even faster isn't that Velgyrnd is trying to speed it to more than 1 million? Because according to the story of Tensura Stopping time will increase the speed from FTL to MFTL+(1 million).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back