• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because what Ultima is talking about is a destruction feat of a space of that size, with destruction feats being an unquestionable form of significantly affecting a space. Creation is also an unquestionable form of significantly affecting a space. Expanding the border of an empty space, that is questionable in how much energy it would take.
Logically, it is impossible for you to convert a Low 2-C structure into a 2-A structure without having comparable strength (energy).

Also, Imaginary Space is not an empty space. There was a Turn Null Energy equivalent to a Multiverse Level. And since Stomach is capable of physically containing the universe and its concept of time, it would also make sense that Imaginary Space could contain a universe recreated with Turn Null energy.

Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill seems like a counter to Velzard's skill to be from the stories; her power is based on heat, and Velzard's Ultimate skill basically freezes time based on the cold; the context makes it seems like Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill nullified the time stop based on this reason.
Fair, i didn't take account of that

On second thought, sure it was based on heat but Velgyrnd was explicitly stated to neutralise it with Cardinal Acceleration; Her only skill that can still work regardless her own Ultimate Skill being neutralised/downgraded.

Possibly 2-A is the best thing to do, because there is no concrete evidence that Rimuru can do such a thing, at the same time we know that he evolved a low 2-C space to 2-A and obviously he would need energy to do so. , so possibly 2-A

Yeah, possibly is something that has been used for something that is implied but do not have concrete evidence, so I guess possibly 2A can work anyway in this case.

Everything12 makes sense here. The imaginary space is indeed an empty and insignificant place. Turn Null could only fill it up to the 2-B structure.
Also, we can't ignore it is infinite (2-A) since Ciel created imaginary space (2-A) and Rimuru scaled to it as Ciel is part of Rimuru at the end.

One question, if possibly 2-A is accepted, in some possible future battle how will we handle this? I mean let's count your power of destruction as 2-A?

One question, if possibly 2-A is accepted, in some possible future battle how will we handle this? I mean let's count your power of destruction as 2-A?
Yes, their possibly 2a status will be taken into account when will be put against someone with same status.

Everything12 makes sense here. The imaginary space is indeed an empty and insignificant place. Turn Null could only fill it up to the 2-B structure.
Also, we can't ignore it is infinite (2-A) since Ciel created imaginary space (2-A) and Rimuru scaled to it as Ciel is part of Rimuru at the end.
@Everything12

Rimuru at the ends best feat was able to store enough energy to recreate the world tens of thousands of times.

Also, I'd like to add that, while Imaginary Space is a Multiversal+ space that Ciel has control over, their isn't any evidence that this gives Ciel control of such a range outside of the Imaginary Space without the likes of Space-Time Continuous Strike. As Ciel only showed the capabilities to view other universes and points of time at a further point in the story then when they established Imaginary Space's Multiversal+ size. So Multiversal+ range within Imaginary Space.

What about the creation feat, as I mentioned? Ciel created the imaginary space which is 2-A.

Honestly, ontop of all the other things I mentioned earlier in the thread. It just doesn't make sense from the perspective of someone who has read the story for Ciel to have Multiversal+ capabilities outside of Imaginary Space. The feats they have later in the story make it clear that Multiversal capabilities is something he only gained later after the establishment of Imaginary Space.

Honestly, ontop of all the other things I mentioned earlier in the thread. It just doesn't make sense from the perspective of someone who has read the story for Ciel to have Multiversal+ capabilities outside of Imaginary Space. The feats they have later in the story make it clear that Multiversal capabilities is something he only gained later after the establishment of Imaginary Space.
But it is her creation feat, after all, so likely 2-A should be sufficient. She created the imaginary space which is 2-A valid. And Rimuru scales to it, obviously.

This was something to be thought of before 2A range crt was passed, now either we deny it or not, it won't change the fact that creating 2A space is 2A feat indeed.

Agree with solid 2A.

a probably 2A is better here, rimuru has never destroyed a 2A structure, but to say rimuru is not 2A is pretty much denying imaginary space, so one is probably the best option

i agree with that, I also think it would be an inconsistency for the narrative, but I really don't know how it would be handled because it's still a 2-A feat, I think possibly 2-A would be fine

now a question, is the beyond dimensional existence already accepted or does it at least have a crt for it?
An update CRT is still needed but it is almost certain to have it because of the body that resides in the imaginary space

i agree with that, I also think it would be an inconsistency for the narrative, but I really don't know how it would be handled because it's still a 2-A feat, I think possibly 2-A would be fine
Likely*.

An update CRT is still needed but it is almost certain to have it because of the body that resides in the imaginary space
ok i'm reading the web again and i think omnipresence in imaginary space is possible and an acca 5 maybe but i have to be sure and also formulate a proper argument

ok i'm reading the web again and i think omnipresence in imaginary space is possible and an acca 5 maybe but i have to be sure and also formulate a proper argument
Acausality type 5 got denied before. Only a higher degree of acausality type 4 is confirmed. As far, as omnipresence, is rejected by few supporters. Lets see.

true, I spelled it wrong
I find it difficult for you to prove this, since Rimuru needed to leave a body in imaginary space, but we can discuss this in the main thread of Tensura

And as far as I know, causality 5 is in the review phase so it won't be on any profile for now

Tier: 7-B | At least 6-A, 3-A with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub | 3-A, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Void God Azathoth | likely 2-A via creation feat | 2-B
If we follow the timeline correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back