• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we follow the timeline correctly.
that's what I wanted to talk about, correct me if I'm wrong but despite having the imaginary space for some time, its infinite size was only mentioned when Rimuru was sent to the end of time, in my opinion Rimuru's constant evolution in the the end of time made the imaginary space have such a capacity, that would also explain the inconsistency of Ciel having such a capacity before but never using it, would that be correct? 🤔🤔.

Another question shouldn't Azathot have 2-B absorption?

Also, I'd like to add that, while Imaginary Space is a Multiversal+ space that Ciel has control over, their isn't any evidence that this gives Ciel control of such a range outside of the Imaginary Space without the likes of Space-Time Continuous Strike. As Ciel only showed the capabilities to view other universes and points of time at a further point in the story then when they established Imaginary Space's Multiversal+ size. So Multiversal+ range within Imaginary Space.
Tier : Likely 2-A with Imaginary Space
I think is a good choice.

This seems to be more agreeable for 2-A rimuru.

Not only he has complete control over imaginary space which is proven to be 2-A

2-A: Multiverse level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

It was also him who created it as the others mentioned already.

As such creating a dimension large enough to contain a starry sky does qualify as a 4-A Tier feat.

Enough evidence for 2-A slime.

Tier: 7-B | At least 6-A, 3-A with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub | 3-A, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Void God Azathoth | 2-A | 2-B with Turn Null Energy
It should be like this
Tier: 7-B | At least 6-A, 3-A with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub | 3-A, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C, Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth | 2-B, Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth

Tier: 7-B | At least 6-A, 3-A with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub | 3-A, Varies from 3-A to Low 2-C with Void God Azathoth | 2-A | 2-B with Turn Null Energy
I agree with this.
That's a bit of a problem, as it will create a new 'key' in Rimuru's profile.

2-A was placed in the Pseudo-True Dragon Key and End Of Series Key, because at that time Rimuru had Imaginary Space.

Since Turn Null and Imaginary Space are one unit in the Ultimate Skill 'Void God Azathoth', I think my suggestion will be better.

That's a bit of a problem, as it will create a new 'key' in Rimuru's profile.

2-A was placed in the Pseudo-True Dragon Key and End Of Series Key, because at that time Rimuru had Imaginary Space.

Since Turn Null and Imaginary Space are one unit in the Ultimate Skill 'Void God Azathoth', I think my suggestion will be better.
fine with either ways, the main point was 2-A in the first place so ¯\(ツ)

But why likely though, there's enough evidence for a 2-A feat

Not really that vague by tiering standards, Rimuru creates a 2-A space therefore he scales to it.

But why likely though, there's enough evidence for a 2-A feat

Not really that vague by tiering standards, Rimuru creates a 2-A space therefore he scales to it.
But vague by the plot of novel. Also Ciel created it.

Which "enough evidence" you are talking? It was only one sentence and the next is 2B. I disagree with solid. It is only likely.

Which "enough evidence" you are talking? It was only one sentence and the next is 2B. I disagree with solid. It is only likely.
It's literally the topic currently.

Rimuru & Ciel Creating imaginary space which is a 2-A dimension (Accepted in creation feats standards)

And Rimuru/Ciel Having control over Imaginary space (accepted in tiering feats standards as being significantly able to affect a 2-A space is already enough)

Seems enough for me or am i missing something

It should be like this
Rimuru's Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth from Ciel created Imaginary. 2A space, then Void God Azathoth can suck it "Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth"? Or get "Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth" because Imaginary Space is one of Void God Azathoth's skills🤔

I was wondering so I wanted to ask.

Rimuru's Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth from Ciel created Imaginary. 2A space, then Void God Azathoth can suck it "Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth"? Or get "Likely 2-A with Void God Azathoth" because Imaginary Space is one of Void God Azathoth's skills🤔

I was wondering so I wanted to ask.
The last

"As such creating a dimension large enough to contain a starry sky does qualify as a 4-A Tier feat" ???

Turning a 2-C space capable of containing a universe into 2-A = 2-A feat?
creating a structure and expanding a structure to a certain size is different. not that i disagree for the 2A

So why no low 1-C upgrade then? Seems Arceus reference rn
Insufficient proof that Ciel affected the container that contains 2-A structure.

Take it as if imaginary space is like 1 and after it got expanded it becomes infinite (aleph null). Now we don't know if Ciel affected anything that is beyond that infinite space only that it changed 1 into infinite.
In laymans term imaginary space has always been inside a set of infinite. And now it has reached the end of that set but never went beyond the set he was inside in the first place.
In a nutshell : imaginary space is infinite but not larger than infinite

we also have to take into account that, as Catpija said, Ciel did not create a 2-A structure, but rather evolved a low2-C structure to 2-A, that is, it expanded the space, so 'Likely 2-A' would be better

So why no low 1-C upgrade then? Seems Arceus reference rn
In Arceus's case, Arceus can treats the Pokémon reality as a mere aspect of its true being, which the reality made of countless to likely infinite universes iirc. That makes it Low 1-C.

But Rimuru not, Rimuru can't treats the Imaginary Space like that. Rimuru/Ciel only evolved Low 2-C structure to 2-A structure. So, only Likely 2-A for Rimuru.

In Arceus's case, Arceus can treats the Pokémon reality as a mere aspect of its true being, which the reality made of countless to likely infinite universes iirc. That makes it Low 1-C.

But Rimuru not, Rimuru can't treats the Imaginary Space like that. Rimuru/Ciel only evolved Low 2-C structure to 2-A structure. So, only Likely 2-A for Rimuru.
although the imaginary space is Rimuru's own stomach, or seia, it's part of it, but I don't know how that would be handled, it doesn't really feel low1-C to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back