• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaginary Space has been accepted as a space that has the size of Multiverse Level+.

Now, I'll push my luck again to get Rimuru a Multiverse Level+ and a Large Size Type 9 (+ Infinite Speed(?))

Imaginary Space is basically Rimuru's Stomach
Feats :
'Imaginary Room... A dimension made to isolate any and all targets. The upgraded version of『Stomach』+『Isolate』.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)
Stomach has a finite size
Feats :
I’m at a loss.
Should I eat Veldora with『Predator』?
Analyzing it inside Predator’s stomach, can’t I open the seal after get rid just the isolation effect of『Infinite Prison』?

《Solution. Subject: Veldora can be accommodated inside Unique Skill『Predator』’s Stomach.》

Oh it’s possible…
If I explain it and get his consent, let’s do it.
If this goes on, after 100 years of isolation, only to disappear would be his fate.
And so, I explained to Veldora about『Predator』’s ability and what would I do.
Although, success might be impossible without『Great Sage』’s correction…

(Kuahahahaha! Interesting!!! Please do so. I’ll entrust my everything to you!)
(Is it okay for you to trust me that easily?)
(Of course! Rather than waiting for you to come back here, it would be more interesting to break『Infinite Prison』and escape inside of you!
What! You and me, the two of us might just be able break『Infinite Prison』!)

I see.
Not alone. Together.
Isn’t it fine?
While I analyzed it with『Great Sage』and『Predator』, Veldora would try to destroy it from the inside.
And as it’s inside the stomach, there is no fear of his mind scattering and disappearing.
I have a hunch that we can do it.

(Well then, I’ll eat you now, you break out from『Infinite Prison』quickly, okay?)
(Kukukuu! Leave it to me! You don’t need to wait long, I’ll soon be in front of you!!!)

Okay!
I made my decision.
I touch Veldora, and begin Predation.
Instantly, Veldora’s gigantic figure disappeared from my view.

That was too quick.
We were talking together until now.
I feel lonely now that he’s gone.

I failed before as the skill resisted mine, but there was no resistance together with Veldora’s main body.
I’m surprised as his gigantic figure could be swallowed.
For the amount of space of Stomach used is about 25% currently....
How big the space it have I wonder?
And then…' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 4)

Stomach stores the target that has been devoured.
Feats :
'Stomach: The target can be stored. Items produced can also be stored. There is no storage time limit.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 1)
Beelzebuth and Stomach are comparable to the Mobius System capable of devouring the Universe along with the concept of time.

This means, Stomach which is a finite space capable of physically countain the universe and its concept of time. This also means Stomach is 4D space.

It was Ciel who evolved Stomach (Finite 4D space) into Imaginary Space (Infinite 4D space)
Feats :
'Taking my question as a chance, Ciel happily began to explain the results.

《First, using『Wisdom Lord Raphael』and『Gluttonous Lord Beelzebuth』I synthes――》
(Ooooi!! Wait wait wait wait――)' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)
Feats :
'So, first up.
Synthesizing『Wisdom Lord Raphael』and『Gluttony Lord Beelzebuth』,『Void God Azathoth』was born.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)
Feats :
'The really nasty ones, are the main abilities that were synthesized for Void God Azathoth.

Soul Consumption... The upgraded version of Predate. Consumes everything, including the target's soul.
Turn Null...An immensely destructive Energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension. Controllable via Manas.
Imaginary Room... A dimension made to isolate any and all targets. The upgraded version of『Stomach』+『Isolate』.
Space Time Control... Instantaneous travel is possible with my will alone.
Multi-Dimensional Barrier... An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defense that makes use of dimensional gaps.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)
Imaginary Space is stated to be infinite.

So, Predation basically absorbs something into the body and puts it in the Stomach.

Which means, Stomach is Rimuru's body.
Feats :
'Predation: To absorb the target into the body. However, if the target is conscious, the success rate greatly decreases. The affected targets include organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 1)
Ciel significantly affects finite 4D space (Stomach) into infinite 4D space (Imaginary Space).

And also basically, Imaginary Space is Rimuru's body
It's a requirement to get tier 2-A
2-A: Multiverse level+
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

Note : "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.
Since Imaginary Space is included in Rimuru's body, it means that Rimuru is technically the same size as or greater than Imaginary Space.

And there's additional Infinite Speed for Velgrynd and Rimuru (+ Yuuki Kagurazaka) based on @Catpija suggestion

This will be the shortest(and probably the most controversial). Velgyrnd's Charity King Raguel which have the nature of acceleration clashed, and even overwhelmed Velzard's Patience King Gabriel with the nature of stopping, causing time that was stopped by Velzard to continue to flow again. No matter how fast you accelerate time, you can't move stopped time anymore, unless your acceleration is on the same level as infinite speed. Even if we ignore that feat, the fact that acceleration can overcome the nature of stopping is already infinite speed since stopped object have 0 speed. Velgyrnd's acceleration can work on herself, thus she should have Infinite Speed via Cardinal Acceleration. Scales to Rimuru and Yuuki too since they also have the skill.

Summary :
1. Rimuru will get tier 2-A (Likely 2-A) because it significantly affects Imaginary Space (Infinite 4D space). Where the finite Stomach is able to physically contain the universe and the concept of time. And Imaginary Space has an infinite size which means that it is theoretically (technically) capable of physically containing an Infinite Number of Universes.
2. Rimuru will get Large Size Type 9 because Imaginary Space is a part of his body, so at least Rimuru is as big or bigger than Imaginary Space
3. Infinite speed for Velgrynd, Yuuki, and Rimuru via Cardinal Acceleration

So, the Tier that Rimuru had is Likely 2-A. Rimuru will also get a Large Size Type 9 and Infinite Speed.

That's what I propose.

Agree: (38)Rainheart(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Tempestdragon6, FlugelAlcor(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Zexer1(with 2A and Infinite Speed), RimuruSama076(with 2A), Sylex(with 2A), Vinn(with 2A), BlackCat(with likely 2A and Large Size), KuramaKyubee(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Kalrz, simply(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Dattebayo(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Bahaha(with Infinite Speed), Guretodesu(with 2A and Infinite Speed), mal, Vassa(with 2A), Helestias(with 2A), Rizkykarbit(with Infinite Speed), Rendynoc0unter(with Infinite Speed), eferdeye(with 2A), Peak(with Infinite Speed and possibly 2A), Hyura(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Satoshi23(with Infinite Speed), donegbe(with Infinite Speed), JV_DLS(with possibly 2A and Infinite Speed), ihsan(with 2A and Infinite Speed), LoganKroos(with possibly 2A and Large Size), Dread(with Infinite Speed and likely 2A), 091Franky(with 2A), Mizuki67(with likely 2A and Infinite Speed), Rakih_Elyan(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Elizhaa(with 2A), Reiner(with 2A), Aachintya31(with 2A), Fixxed(with 2A), Sniper670(with likely 2A), Dereck03(With 2-A), Celestial_Pegasus (with 2-A)

Disagree: (20)Catpija(with Large Size and Infinite Speed), TheGreatJedi13(with Large Size), Shereen(with 2A), Tatsumi504(with Large Size and Infinite Speed), EldemadeDityjon(with Infinite Speed), Everything12, Overlord_THE_END(with Large Size), Milly_Rocking_Bandit(with 2A), Helestias(with Large Size), Peak(with Large Size), donegbe(with Large Size), ihsan(with Large Size), LoganKroos(with Infinite Speed), Dread(with Large Size), 091Franky(with Large Size), Rainheart(with Large Size), Mizuki67(with Large Size), Pain_to12, Elizhaa(with Large Size and Infinite Speed)

Neutral: (19)Tempestdragon6, TheGreatJedi13(with Infinite Speed), Catpija(with 2A), Zexer1(with Large Size), Rendynoc0unter(with 2A and Large Size), Sylex(with Infinite Speed), EldemadeDityjon(with 2A), BlackCat(with Infinite Speed), Tatsumi504(with 2A), simply(with Large Size), Dattebayo(with Large Size), Overlord_THE_END(with 2A and Infinite Speed), Vassa(with Large Size and Infinite Speed), Helestias(with Infinite Speed), Hyura(with Large Size), Satoshi23(with 2A), donegbe(with 2A), JV_DLS(with Large Size), Rakih_Elyan(with Large Size)

Last edited:
disagree with Infinite Speed, Accelerator is only an ability that can make time go back, and also. has absolutely nothing to do with speed

About Time Manipulation and Speed​

Time Stop does not grant a user infinite speed, nor does otherwise slowing down time increase somebody's speed rating. These abilities decrease the speed of others instead, while leaving the user's speed the same, and should as such be listed in the powers & abilities sections instead. The extent to which time is slowed down should also be stated, if possible.

Abilities that accelerate a user's time to make them faster can be mentioned as a rating in the Speed section of the relevant profile, as these abilities increase a user's speed relative to everyone else. However, they should be mentioned separate to their non-amplified speed. For example: Normal Human, FTL via time acceleration.

One should consider that a user of such an ability might not have time accelerated to the maximum extent at all times when scaling them to other characters.

Im pretty sure a container for infinite 4D space is gonna be low 1-C.
If imaginary space is really 2-A and rimuru is larger than it. He would be low 1-C.

Anyway neutral on infinite speed. Will see more input about 2-A before making my vote

Since Imaginary Space is included in Rimuru's body, it means that Rimuru is technically the same size as or greater than Imaginary Space.
Rimuru never been potrayed to be bigger, or even relative in size with Stomach. His slime form diameter is only 80 cm at max after eating Veldora.

The same time as I finished devouring the “Storm Dragon”, my evolution had completed, and it appeared that I was born anew as a unique species.

Although it had the fancy name ‘Ultimate Slime (Viscous Dragonoid Demon God)’, it’s not a slime at all, I thought in secret.

This late into it, if I think too much about it I lose.

Now to check out the new body.

This body that was born without consuming Energy had a greatly increased capacity.

Thanks to that, the body that once looked around 12 years old, now looked around the age of 16.

This feeling of growth felt interesting, but for me who could freely modify my age this wasn’t anything of significance.

Well, in regard to Energy usage, as long as I’m able to move about in my relaxed state then there were no problems.

My slime form probably had an increase in mass. I might even have a diameter of 70~80cm now.(Chapter 175 – Veldora Released)

This also applies to Imaginary Space, as Rimuru's main body resides in there. It wouldnt make sense for him to be bigger than the place he lives.

Other than that, i am neutral

Agree with 2-A, but kinda confuse with Infinite Speed. Is that mean Velgrynd could accelerated time while the world being stopped?

Im leaning to agree with catpija.
Rimuru stomach description do reminds me of kirby's stomach also having a dimension far larger than he is and we dont scale kirby size to that dimension.we just know it exist.

Agree with 2A, Infinite speed had been dumped multiple times because of the same reason, but I hope you can push it more this time, good luck

Honestly, probably worth just removing the infinite speed stuff from the OP and just focus on 2-A for now.

So you mean Velgrynd can move at infinite speed because its acceleration can speed up time that doesn't flow so it flows again?

1. Rimuru will get tier 2-A (Likely 2-A) because it significantly affects Imaginary Space (Infinite 4D space). Where the finite Stomach is able to physically contain the universe and the concept of time. And Imaginary Space has an infinite size which means that it is theoretically (technically) capable of physically containing an Infinite Number of Universes.
Is there a scan of Stomach being finite?

Screenshot_2022-10-24-15-46-26-59.jpg

Catpiza said that Velgrynd has Time Stop resistance.

And in the scene we are told that Velgrynd's abilities accelerate clashed, and their abilities all neutralize each other.

Both of the ability to stop and ability to accelerate clashed and neutralized each other's power.

It is also told that when Velzard's abilities are balanced, Time that was previously stopped becomes flowing again

When Velzard's ability was offset, the stopped time regained its flow once again.
The world which was stopped had begun to move again.

Well, this proves that their abilities neutralize each other, which makes Velzard's Time Stop neutralized, and the flow of time becomes normal.

The takeaway here is that Accelarated Speed is only used to speed up their collisions during battle.

Last edited:
Feats :
'Predation: To absorb the target into the body. However, if the target is conscious, the success rate greatly decreases. The affected targets include organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 1)
Can anyone explain this word to word.

I don't understand how it's affecting complete 2A structure? Sorry May be because I am bad at English

Also I am neutral to infinite speed upgrade more like leaning towards disgreeing because of @Rendynoc0unter reasons. Anyway I will wait for others Argument.

Can anyone explain this word to word.

I don't understand how it's affecting complete 2A structure? Sorry May be because I am bad at English
the statement you replied isnt the argument for 2A. it was to prove that Stomach can contain any object Predator eaten/absorbed. Thunderian point was that Ciel evolved Stomach(finite 4D space) to Imaginary Space(infinite 4D space), thus significantly affecting it.

the statement you replied isnt the argument for 2A. it was to prove that Stomach can contain any object Predator eaten/absorbed. Thunderian point was that Ciel evolved Stomach(finite 4D space) to Imaginary Space(infinite 4D space), thus significantly affecting it.
So only his stomach is 2A but no one scales to it right ? Because I thought you guys were arguing about AP for him

well Thunderian is proposing that Ciel scales to Imaginary Space size, but i'm not sure. thats why i'm neutral
It's done via overtime right ? As for me it doesn't scale to anyone. By wiki standard it's considered as environmental destruction or something like that.

But I get the argument for 2A. Anyway I will be neutral for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back