• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions about Multiversal+.

First: Why exactly does Ciel scale via imaginary space? From what I've read, what Ciel did was merge two abilities to create the "Void God Azathoth", and not exactly created a 2-A space. Does Ciel scale into imaginary space because Ciel "created" it?

Let's see, let's suppose that a character has two abilities, one is an ability made to store things and so on. The other you can imagine what you want, but neither skill is 2-A or has 2-A range. And then the character uses "fusionism" and merges both abilities turning it into a 2-A space in size.

That's basically what happens to Rimuru, right? So the "possibly 2-A" comes from logic, right? Where would you need "2-A energy" or something to create a 2-A space. If so, I agree with possibly 1-A 2-A.

My agreement is totally useless on this topic.

turn null comes from imaginary space, but it is finite energy, it is not infinite equal to imaginary space, so no, Turn null is 2-B yet, we can argue absorption 2-A or even 2-B as JV suggested

First: Why exactly does Ciel scale via imaginary space? From what I've read, what Ciel did was merge two abilities to create the "Void God Azathoth", and not exactly created a 2-A space. Does Ciel scale into imaginary space because Ciel "created" it?
Imaginary space is one of the sub skills of Void God Azatoth

Yes I know. But that's not exactly what I asked.
Ur asking why Ciel scaled to imaginary space right? She evolved Rimuru's stomach which can contain a Low-2c Structure with it's concept of time. Her creating an infinite size space. Since containing a 2-A structure is impossible without the same strength of the user

Ciel make Imaginary Space by evolving Stomach by fusing it with other skills.
The argument is about how Ciel evolving a finite space into infinite 4D space that could hypothetically contain 2-A energy, and Imaginary Space has feat of containing 2-B energy and has statement that the space is still far from full because of the infinite size.

Ur asking why Ciel scaled to imaginary space right? She evolved Rimuru's stomach which can contain a Low-2c Structure with it's concept of time. Her creating an infinite size space. Since containing a 2-A structure is impossible without the same strength of the user
I read everything here, but I didn't see Ciel "expanding a low 2-C space to 2-A" or creating an "infinite 2-A space from a limited low 2-C space". From what is said in the Novel, what Ciel did was merge two (or more?) abilities, and from that came the Void God Azathoth.

Ciel make Imaginary Space by evolving Stomach by fusing it with other skills.
The argument is about how Ciel evolving a finite space into infinite 4D space that could hypothetically contain 2-A energy, and Imaginary Space has feat of containing 2-B energy and has statement that the space is still far from full because of the infinite size.
And that's basically what I'm asking, there's no way to say that Ciel expanded the low 2-C space to 2-A as something concrete, mainly because what Ciel did was merge abilities.

If a character uses a fusion on two abilitys and create a 2-A, what should be 2-A and the ability, and not exactly the character that fused the ability, I even understand that Ciel is 2-A from her have "created" the Void God Azathoth, but the ability came from a fusion of abilitys, what Ciel did was merge them, not exactly expand to 2-A or create the ability itself, Void God Azathoth comes from the fusion of abilitys, and Ciel just merged the abilitys, I don't see how to prove that Ciel expanded the space to 2-A, as far as the 2-A space is a sub-ability of a ability fusion.

I read everything here, but I didn't see Ciel "expanding a low 2-C space to 2-A" or creating an "infinite 2-A space from a limited low 2-C space". From what is said in the Novel, what Ciel did was merge two (or more?) abilities, and from that came the Void God Azathoth.
You can see the scan here https://gyazo.com/2cab853c2529c50c11240d29bb61243b
Yes you didn't see Ciel make Rimuru's stomach infinite but she's the one who make Rimuru's VGA by fusing some of his ulti skills. That's why Imaginary space is a part of VGA

Last edited:
You can see the scan here https://gyazo.com/2cab853c2529c50c11240d29bb61243b
Yes you didn't see Ciel make Rimuru's stomach infinite but she's the one who make Rimuru's VGA by fusing some of his ulti skills. That's why Imaginary space is a part of VGA
This just says that Turn Null is capable of recreating the world tens of thousands of times, that imaginary space cannot be filled, and a few other things, but that doesn't answer my question either.
This is why the "Possibly or Likely 2-A" is proposed.
Kind of hard to see even a "possible", as it doesn't make sense for one to assume that the main cause of the space turning 2-A was because of Ciel, and not simply the ability becoming an infinite 4D space simply by merging of skills, which would have nothing to do with Ciel.

Going by this, i see now problem in accepting Likely 2-A.... I would not categorize it as a creation feat as such but more as a feat that ciel has the necessary energy to manipulate and thus create a 2-A structure from Low 2-C which requires 2-A potency.
Leaning towards agreeing now, that said are we sure the imagination space has always been infinite since Rimuru got it or, that Ciel upgraded it when Rimu was at the end of space time for "countless years".
Can any of you unlock Rimuru Tempest's profile?

The ability encompasses a structure. Being able to affect its entirety would at least warrant range. As for affecting it im leaning to agreeing with it. We already consider fusion of 2 split timeline into 1 as 2-C. So idk what makes this not pass when fusion resulted to infinite 4D space

The ability encompasses a structure. Being able to affect its entirety would at least warrant range. As for affecting it im leaning to agreeing with it. We already consider fusion of 2 split timeline into 1 as 2-C. So idk what makes this not pass when fusion resulted to infinite 4D space
And that's what I'm talking about, if the creation of an infinite 4D space was from fusion, it would have nothing to do with Ciel, of course. Could you send scan the moment when it is said that Ciel encompasses or is superior to imaginary space?

And I'm pretty sure this is normal, from dividing one timeline into two, they are totally different, merging them into one would be two timelines in one place, or depending on how the verse works, it can being just a way to make it go back to being just one, depends on the verse. In other verses, merging two timelines that were only one, may just be a way of reforming what was before. And in another verse it can literally be two separate timelines (space-time).

Ciel merged the abilities because of her spatial dimensions, but both were finite and even if she combined the two, without a higher energy like a 2-A energy that wouldn't be possible, the point is that evolving a finite space just merges it together. it with another finite space would not be enough to create an infinite 4D space as it was done, as it took energy to do it, after all as far as we know the stomach was capable of containing at most ONE single structure low 2-C , and prison infinite as far as I know was something like 3-A or something, there's no way a combination of the two would result in an infinite 4D space without an energy for it

This just says that Turn Null is capable of recreating the world tens of thousands of times, that imaginary space cannot be filled, and a few other things, but that doesn't answer my question either.

Kind of hard to see even a "possible", as it doesn't make sense for one to assume that the main cause of the space turning 2-A was because of Ciel, and not simply the ability becoming an infinite 4D space simply by merging of skills, which would have nothing to do with Ciel.
It's not Turn Null it's the Dimension 2-A structure we're talking about

Ciel merged the abilities because of her spatial dimensions, but both were finite and even if she combined the two, without a higher energy like a 2-A energy that wouldn't be possible, the point is that evolving a finite space just merges it together. it with another finite space would not be enough to create an infinite 4D space as it was done, as it took energy to do it, after all as far as we know the stomach was capable of containing at most ONE single structure low 2-C , and prison infinite as far as I know was something like 3-A or something, there's no way a combination of the two would result in an infinite 4D space without an energy for it
You don't need logic or math in fiction, you can combine two spatial skills and for some reason it becomes a time-manipulating skill. The point is that merging two skills can create something totally different, or something totally meaningless, it's not to say that if Rimuru combined two skills with Low 2-C range it would only create one skill capable of containing two Low 2-C structures, the result of this sort of thing is not obvious.
As I said, a fusion of skills creates another skill, it could simply be a fusion of both skills that does what each of the two skills does. it can be a totally different skill, not doing what any of the previous ones did, but something totally unique. Or can do what both skills did, and have a skill of your own. Or it could be something with the same characteristics, but different in a sense. (Like joining two low 2-C sized storage skills, and for some reason it has a 2-A size).
And alias, didn't Rimuru fuse 『Wisdom Lord Raphael』? As far as I know, it doesn't really have anything to do with storage.

Last edited:
Ur not making any sense
And what if it's from fusion? It's still a creation feat since Base on the creation page it's 2-A if we're talking about that

Ur not making any sense
And what if it's from fusion? It's still a creation feat since Base on the creation page it's 2-A if we're talking about that
I never said it wouldn't be a 2-A feat, I'm wondering why Ciel gets 2-A seeing something you can't even tell she did it.

It is not possible to know if:Ciel>>>>Imaginary Space 2-A

if there is no evidence that Ciel is the main cause of the ability being 2-A.

This is dog. We are talking about infinites here. It is impossible for one to reach infinite without it. If we assume the infinite is from the ability that would still grant 2-A just not to ciel but bcause Rimuru ability by his ability being fused grant him 2-A. but if we assume ciel is the cause of the space becoming infinite then it would be ciels feat and Rimuru simply has infinite 4D space

This is dog. We are talking about infinites here. It is impossible for one to reach infinite without it. If we assume the infinite is from the ability that would still grant 2-A just not to ciel but bcause Rimuru ability by his ability being fused grant him 2-A. but if we assume ciel is the cause of the space becoming infinite then it would be ciels feat and Rimuru simply has infinite 4D space
Once again, we are talking about fiction here, first of all, the result of fusions are not predictable or logical, you can take two skills and merge to form a totally different one, where you take one that manipulates water, and the other one that manipulates fire, and for some reason it forms a skill that manipulates ice, the result of the fusions are not obvious or logical, a fusion between a skill with AP Low 2-C + another skill with AP low 2-C does not HAVE to have the result where the dusion can destroy two Low 2-C structures, it can even turn into a 2-A skill for no reason.
And second that as I said before, we're talking about fiction, not this "it's impossible to have such a thing without it", in fiction nothing is impossible, a character can count to infinity in fiction, so something like "It's impossible to have an infinity without infinite power" is really not something in fiction.
And I don't really care anyway, I was going to have the CRT ended a while ago.

And that's what I'm talking about, if the creation of an infinite 4D space was from fusion, it would have nothing to do with Ciel, of course. Could you send scan the moment when it is said that Ciel encompasses or is superior to imaginary space?
It does have to do with Ciel, the skill fusion or should I say the [Skill Synthesis: Combining skills to create more powerful ones.] Is one Ciel's core skills, it's a part of her own... Ciel doesn't need to be stated directly or to have feats that she encompasses or is superior to Imaginary space, Ciel evolving Stomach to Imaginary space enough I think🤔

It does have to do with Ciel, the skill fusion or should I say the [Skill Synthesis: Combining skills to create more powerful ones.] Is one Ciel's core skills, it's a part of her own... Ciel doesn't need to be stated directly or to have feats that she encompasses or is superior to Imaginary space, Ciel evolving Stomach to Imaginary space enough I think🤔
I don't think it being the skill I merged and evolving the skill makes it superior, which is the same as saying that anything that merges or evolves a skill is superior to it.

Once again, we are talking about fiction here, first of all, the result of fusions are not predictable or logical, you can take two skills and merge to form a totally different one, where you take one that manipulates water, and the other one that manipulates fire, and for some reason it forms a skill that manipulates ice, the result of the fusions are not obvious or logical, a fusion between a skill with AP Low 2-C + another skill with AP low 2-C does not HAVE to have the result where the dusion can destroy two Low 2-C structures, it can even turn into a 2-A skill for no reason.
And second that as I said before, we're talking about fiction, not this "it's impossible to have such a thing without it", in fiction nothing is impossible, a character can count to infinity in fiction, so something like "It's impossible to have an infinity without infinite power" is really not something in fiction.
And I don't really care anyway, I was going to have the CRT ended a while ago.
Fiction or not it will follow a logical framework. You can't just wave fiction and disregard logical explanation and the logical explanation would be as valid as the its just fiction in this argument. So i don't really see how proving what you ask stops this from being valid

Fiction or not it will follow a logical framework. You can't just wave fiction and disregard logical explanation and the logical explanation would be as valid as the its just fiction in this argument. So i don't really see how proving what you ask stops this from being valid
First: Where would all this infinite power that Ciel used to "expand" the skill's range come from? its explanation and logic, but evidence is lacking, and it is said in the Novel itself that it is impossible to fill imaginary space because of the infinite size, which means that neither Rimuru is much less Ciel had this infinite power to expand something infinitely.

Second: Once again, the skill fusion doesn't follow a logic, the "Void God Azathoth" itself and a proof of that, it is a fusion of a storage skill + Raphael, which ended up becoming the "Void God Azathoth" , even though it basically makes no sense or logic in it

First: Where would all this infinite power that Ciel used to "expand" the skill's range come from? its explanation and logic, but evidence is lacking, and it is said in the Novel itself that it is impossible to fill imaginary space because of the infinite size, which means that neither Rimuru is much less Ciel had this infinite power to expand something infinitely.

Second: Once again, the skill fusion doesn't follow a logic, the "Void God Azathoth" itself and a proof of that, it is a fusion of a storage skill + Raphael, which ended up becoming the "Void God Azathoth" , even though it basically makes no sense or logic in it
Because it's the author's work? or we can say it's fiction logic to be precise

That just means that they did have the power to expand it to that structure.

Plus, it's "fiction"

Didn't you just said that yourself.

It can't be filled because it's "infinite"+4-D

Rimuru can create another space and infinite but 3-D and say that it it's impossible to be filled, that wouldn't mean he didn't have the power to create it.

There are hierarchies of infinity that can't be filled yet can be filled with another type of infinity

Even if imaginary space a 2-A structure can't be filled, it won't be able to contain anything higher such as 1-C and above.

That just means that they did have the power to expand it to that structure.

Plus, it's "fiction"

Didn't you just said that yourself.
I wasn't the one who said that, they had said that to be able to infinitely expand a structure using magic in Tensura, it would take an infinite amount of magic, I'm using the logic of the verse, and not something like "and fiction".
It can't be filled because it's "infinite"+4-D

Rimuru can create another space and infinite but 3-D and say that it it's impossible to be filled, that wouldn't mean he didn't have the power to create it.

There are hierarchies of infinity that can't be filled yet can be filled with another type of infinity

Even if imaginary space a 2-A structure can't be filled, it won't be able to contain anything higher such as 1-C and above.
What you said has a lot wrong, and it has nothing to do with what I said.

First: Rimuru said that imaginary space can't be filled with magic because it's infinite size, so if what they said about needing an infinite amount of magic to expand something to infinite size is true, it just shows that it has nothing to do with it with Ciel, if not even Rimuru had it, let alone Ciel.
Second: What does dimensionality have to do with it? I'm talking about something that is said by Rimuru himself, it doesn't matter if it's 4D or 3D, he doesn't have enough magic to fill it because he has infinite size.
Third: What Ciel does is fuse and evolve skills, there is nothing to say that Ciel is at the same level or higher as the skills she evolves or fuse, or both at the same time.
A fusion between Raphael and a storage spell created a completely new skill, more versatile, and with more sub-skills, and this proves that skill fusions and evolutions don't follow logic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back