• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Is Actually Multiverse Level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one? I had not seen

For some reason that I don't know Ciel's feats were not scaled for Rimuru even though they are the same existence lol he lost impressive strength, durability and range and everything went back to being 2-B, in other words, this is not applicable to combat, also, I changed Rimuru's AP explanation and added a note at the end explaining it better
Rimuru's dura should be multi+ as he can attack, and defend using VGA?

Let's just wait for celestial Pegasus or elizhaa as they have been pinged, if they found anything wrong, they'll say it anyway, there is no point in discussing any further for a closed topic which will cause unnecessary derail.

Rimuru's dura should be multi+ as he can attack, and defend using VGA?
my argument is that Ciel expanded imaginary space (part of Azathoth) using Rimuru's energy, they do not have separate energy but share the same property, in the same way that Ciel can also assume Rimuru's body, he can use Rimuru's skills and so on, assuming it was just Ciel, she wouldn't be able to expand the imaginary space to 2-A without Rimuru's energy and skill, that's how I think, I wanted the admins opinion but it didn't happen

And as I said before, the justification for "2-A with Azathoth" is because the imaginary space is part of there, but if it had the energy to expand, so he would still have that same energy to use in combat, at least for reach I would find it valid

It's not the same thing, but let's leave that for another time, what I advocate is at least range 2-A
i know which is why i said kinda close.

can't kill rimuru if you don't have 2-A range to reach his body.

Not entirely the same but it'd take more than ap and other stuffs to kill him pretty much most of his other immortality too but you get the point

Digo que no es lo mismo porque no necesitas rango para lidiar con la inmortalidad, solo estarías bordeando, tener la negación de la inmortalidad es suficiente.
I think it refers to characters who don't have a type 9 immortality denial and use the rank (2-A) to get to the body in the imaginary space. 🤔?

I say it's not the same thing because you don't need range to deal with immortality, you'd just be skirting, having denial of immortality is enough
No, you need range to kill Rimuru immortality

I think it refers to characters who don't have a type 9 immortality denial and use the rank (2-A) to get to the body in the imaginary space. 🤔?
yes, i understood what he meant, just wanted to add that it's not the same thing
No, you need range to kill Rimuru immortality
Not if opponent has immortality denial, the character using range to kill Rimuru would be a way around, not denying immortality

So what's the difference between using range to bypass and denying immortality?
For Rimuru? Nothing. Once you bypass range, you denied his immortality because his immortality is based on range.

For Rimuru? Ya, but those are nothing compared to immortality type 9.
not for Rimuru, I say immortality 9 in general, you say you can get around as long as immortality is range-based, but what other kind of immortality 9 is not range-based?

not for Rimuru, I say immortality 9 in general, you say you can get around as long as immortality is range-based, but what other kind of immortality 9 is not range-based?
No, you get it wrong, immortality type 9 from Rimuru is specifically range based. To make it clear, Rimuru has infinite bodies in infinite universes, if you kill one of them, Rimuru doesn't die from it. So to negate the immortality, you need to have a range of at least 2-A AP destruction, so you can destroy all of them at once.

Also, each body has a connection to others, this should be taken as a note as well. And they behave singularly.

PS: I remember it was 2-B based, if 2-A is ranged, then the latter is valid.

No, you get it wrong, immortality type 9 from Rimuru is specifically range based. To make it clear, Rimuru has infinite bodies in infinite universes, if you kill one of them, Rimuru doesn't die from it. So to negate the immortality, you need to have a range of at least 2-A AP destruction, so you can destroy all of them at once.

Also, each body has a connection to others, this should be taken as a note as well. And they behave singularly.

PS: I remember it was 2-B based, if 2-A is ranged, then the latter is valid.
I see, and yes, Rimuru's immortality 9 is 2-A because of the imaginary space

Only objection I have is that the AP section should mirror the Tier section, and so it should say "Likely Multiverse level+ with Void God Azathoth" (rather than just "Likely Multiverse level+"), then the justification, especially as it's very misleading to what appears to be intended otherwise.

Only objection I have is that the AP section should mirror the Tier section, and so it should say "Likely Multiverse level+ with Void God Azathoth" (rather than just "Likely Multiverse level+"), then the justification, especially as it's very misleading to what appears to be intended otherwise.
fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back