• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I would like to talk about tensura more precisely the Web Novel. I would like some changes to be made to Rimuru's and Yuuki's abilities and stats. I'll start with abilities first. I would like to add immortality negation to Rimuru and Yuuki thanks to Beelzebub and Void God Azatoth. Indeed it has been said that when an object is absorbed it can be stored or destroyed. I then propose that Rimuru can obtain the negation of all types of immortality he possesses. To justify a little I will take the example of type 8 because Rimuru is able to kill demons permanently and spiritual beings.
For statistics I will only mention the case of Rimuru including Stricking Strength, Durability and Speed.
For Stricking Strength and Durability I will group together in one piece. For me the Durability of Rimuru evolves according to his AP what I mean is that his Durability should be modified by adding Univers+ and probably Multiversal+ because I analyzed that Rimutu can only absorb objects at his level what I want say is that its Durability depends on its AP. By taking from the base to solidify my remarks, I will take as a basis the definition of skill. A skill has been said to be part of the soul of its user. So Beelzebub and void God Azatoth who can absorb a space-time continuum would therefore put Rimuru's durability at Universe+ because his soul is at the same level. With void God Azatoth Rimuru could destroy infinite space-time continuum so he should have equivalent Durability and same for Stricking Strength since Rimuru should be of that level. To further strengthen I will take the Rimuru fight against Veldora and Velgrynd. Rimuru tried to absorb Veldora and being weaker than him which ended in failure at this level because he felt pain directly on his soul so to be able to absorb it he evolved into a true dragon to have a level equivalent which should confirm the reasoning.
For Rimuru's Speed I'll take the ending and some already well-known concepts.
The great spirit of time is the source of time itself which means it should have infinite speed.
Veldanava who transcends him should therefore have an Immeasurable speed especially since he existed in the void where there was neither space nor time and he could move there which means that the formula v = d/t is not not applicable, which reflects the Immeasurable speed.
Rimuru > Veldanava which means that Rimuru should have a speed comparable to or greater than that of Veldanava. To support the reflection I will say that when Rimuru was sent to the end of space and time he was in the original world and he could move and move there. Ciel also said that Rimuru could reach any place only with his will. Some will say that to go back in time he used Time Wrap to teleport or go back in time, which is not correct because for it has been explained that Time Wrap did not allow you to teleport but to move because This was set up by a other world who wanted to return to her world but teleportation does not allow it because it is impossible to cross dimensions by teleporting. To further justify that he did not teleport, I will go into the principle of teleportation spells. To teleport to a place it must exist first but in the world where Rimuru was nothing there was no teleportation. Now in the case of time travel, time would first have to exist to be able to navigate it but again in this world there was nothing so time travel is irrelevant. The only possible option is therefore to move , which is a feat for the Immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
With void God Azatoth Rimuru could destroy infinite space-time continuum so he should have equivalent Durability and same for Stricking Strength since Rimuru should be of that level.
Wrong. Rimuru can't destroy anything above the level of 2-B. He has 2-A AP because he could significantly affect Imaginary Space. There's a note on the profile stating this
The “Likely” Multiverse level+ comes from when Ciel evolved the stomach into imaginary space, but it wasn't infinite (or at least declared infinite) at that point. Ciel probably evolved imaginary space (not stomach) from something finite to something infinite at the end of spacetime and not when he got the imaginary space. It is advantageous to add that imaginary space was not genuinely described as always being infinite. That's where “likely” comes from because there is no other supporting evidence if it was always infinite or if Ciel expanded to infinity while wandering through the end of space-time. This should be clarified that the size of comes from Ciel's energy and not from the fusion of skills.

For Rimuru's Speed I'll take the ending and some already well-known concepts.
The great spirit of time is the source of time itself which means it should have infinite speed.
No. Being the concept of time, or the source of it doesn't warrant Infinite Speed.
Veldanava who transcends him should therefore have an Immeasurable speed especially since he existed in the void where there was neither space nor time and he could move there which means that the formula v = d/t is not not applicable, which reflects the Immeasurable speed.
None of this qualify for immeasureable.
Trascending the concept of time could mean many of thing, and you have to prove that its specifically refer to speed. Even then, it wouldnt be immeasureable. Same with existing inside timeless void.
Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions.

To support the reflection I will say that when Rimuru was sent to the end of space and time he was in the original world and he could move and move there. Ciel also said that Rimuru could reach any place only with his will. Some will say that to go back in time he used Time Wrap to teleport or go back in time, which is not correct because for it has been explained that Time Wrap did not allow you to teleport but to move because This was set up by a other world who wanted to return to her world but teleportation does not allow it because it is impossible to cross dimensions by teleporting.
This was explained on the same chapter. Mai's Teleportation was limited because it was merely a prototype (and that she was only a human), however Rimuru can go anywhere anywhen with the evolved version, Time Warp.

To further justify that he did not teleport, I will go into the principle of teleportation spells. To teleport to a place it must exist first but in the world where Rimuru was nothing there was no teleportation. Now in the case of time travel, time would first have to exist to be able to navigate it but again in this world there was nothing so time travel is irrelevant.
That was why Yuuki was surprised that Rimuru come back. He returned from a place where time no longer exist with a time traveling skill. Also, you contradicted yourself. It would be equally hard to do with immeasureable speed as the destination doesnt change, its still doesnt exist. Its like running with no ground toward nothing.

TL;DR
Disagree with everything except for Immortality (Type 8) Negation.

Wrong. Rimuru can't destroy anything above the level of 2-B. He has 2-A AP because he could significantly affect Imaginary Space. There's a note on the profile stating this
He can probably affect an infinite space-time continuum so with void god Azatoth's sub skills he could probably destroy them. That's what I think. If the term destroy bothers you then I'll use the term contain instead

Missed this somehow.
Rimuru shouldnt get all type of immortality negation, but only type 3, 4, and 8.
Rimuru can kill Veldora with the velgrynd technique which affects his real body in imaginary space so type 9 immortality

He can probably affect an infinite space-time continuum so with void god Azatoth's sub skills he could probably destroy them. That's what I think. If the term destroy bothers you then I'll use the term contain instead
The meaning of destroy and contain are different my brother. Both of them aren't the same.

Rimuru can kill Veldora with the velgrynd technique which affects his real body in imaginary space so type 9 immortality
This was treated to be range since Velgyrnd did that via an attack that can reach the target everywhere.

his was treated to be range since Velgyrnd did that via an attack that can reach the target everywhere.
Yes so Rimuru with the same technique can hit Veldora but rather destroy his real body rather than his avatar which gives type 9 of immortality negation

Almost everything in this thread has been brought up before and has not been accepted.

Immortality Negation doesn't work like that. Rimuru can deal with characters with this immortality types, but this is not specifically listed as an Immortality Negation.

"Negation is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects."

Also If a thread is going to be made about Web Novel, Every abilities must be explained and had a scan. (some reasons)

So I totally disagree with OP.

Yes so Rimuru with the same technique can hit Veldora but rather destroy his real body rather than his avatar which gives type 9 of immortality negation
Not really, as i said before this is range. To be able to negate type 9 you need to be able to kill the avatar permanently, or stop them from coming back.

The meaning of destroy and contain are different my brother. Both of them aren't the same.
Yes with the logic I have a little shit but from what I said in relation to Rimuru's fight with Veldora and Velgrynd for his stomach to contain something it would have to be greater than or equal to this thing so it could probably have Multiversal+ level durability

Yes with the logic I have a little shit but from what I said in relation to Rimuru's fight with Veldora and Velgrynd for his stomach to contain something it would have to be greater than or equal to this thing so it could probably have Multiversal+ level durability
Do you even know what Rimuru 2-A feat is?

Do you even know what Rimuru 2-A feat is?
Yes. It was speculated that Ciel merged Rimuru's stomach and imaginary space which is infinite in size. But the stomach is big enough to contain a universe with its concept of time so it could probably contain an infinity of universes with their concepts of time

Almost everything in this thread has been brought up before and has not been accepted.

Immortality Negation doesn't work like that. Rimuru can deal with characters with this immortality types, but this is not specifically listed as an Immortality Negation.

"Negation is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects."

Also If a thread is going to be made about Web Novel, Every abilities must be explained and had a scan. (some reasons)

So I totally disagree with OP.
I see so only the type 8 Of immortality negation Can be accepted

I see so only the type 8 Of immortality negation Can be accepted
I also disagree with Immortality Type 8 Negation for the reasons I have stated. But I mostly agree with Catpija's explanations

Last edited:
Yes. It was speculated that Ciel merged Rimuru's stomach and imaginary space which is infinite in size. But the stomach is big enough to contain a universe with its concept of time so it could probably contain an infinity of universes with their concepts of time
Imaginary Space is the evolved version of stomach. Ciel expanded the space from basic tier 2 universe stuff to 2-A. In the first place Rimuru shouldn't even be 2-A via Azazoth, but rather with Ciel.

Since you are a new, some guidelines:

• When you want to propose high upgrades (like infinite speed), it'd be best to include scans
  • Always when making a thread about a verse, be sure to include easy explanations so that staff that aren't knowledgeable can understand it
  • Use proper spacing, since the thread as it currently reads is a bit of a pain

Otherwise, follow the instructions in the following page:
Content Revisions

It's also advised for you to get familiarized with the current standards for the verse, which you may discuss with supporters.
You can see a list for supporters for the verse here and knowledgeable members here.

Alternatively, you can participate in the discussion thread for the verse.

I will be closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back