• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN revision: Possible Regeneration downgrade for rimuru tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DaReaperMan @Milly_Rocking_Bandit @Thunderian @Worthless @Nightmare_Bloodfallen @Pain_to12
A staff has confirmed it here https://vsbattles.com/threads/high-godly-regeneration.137402/post-4805948
It has to be complete destruction or erasure of body, mind, soul and at least one more fundamental aspect of existence to qualify for HGR.
Then?

Do you want to go round in the argument again like before?

Melt Slash clearly erased from the cell until the information left without leaving a trace and Rimuru was able to regenerate from it. If you're talking about 'Endless Regeneration', it's been said several times, Rimuru can recreate the skill. There is no need to die to regenerate, because it is not an Immortality Type 4.

Then?

Do you want to go round in the argument again like before?

Melt Slash clearly erased from the cell until the information left without leaving a trace and Rimuru was able to regenerate from it. If you're talking about 'Endless Regeneration', it's been said several times, Rimuru can recreate the skill. There is no need to die to regenerate, because it is not an Immortality Type 4.
How do you find it so hard to understand something so simple?
Pain and Milly understood the entire point of this thread easily.

Prove that rimuru can recreate skills when he doesn't exist

The only feat of rimuru recreating/duplicating skill was with raphaels help and he has done this before beelzebub was erased later on by melt slash. If raphael is also a skill and is a information then he would be erased as well for it to qualify as hgr. Raphael saying it would be posssible to regenerate after being hit by it and "taking damage" would imply something else than being erased completely.

Also regarding the game feat where it took him years to regenerate. Did that happen in a way that Raphael was also erased or was he still functioning despite Rimuru being erased by melt slash?

Also if LN is getting downgraded then so is WN because its the same feat/justification

Also regarding the game feat where it took him years to regenerate. Did that happen in a way that Raphael was also erased or was he still functioning despite Rimuru being erased by melt slash?
Of course, the 'Great Sage' was also erased. This is the same as how the Unique Skill 'Gluttony' was erased due to Disintegration that Hinata used in volume 5.
Also if LN is getting downgraded then so is WN because its the same feat/justification
I dont think so. Because in Rimuru WN's Regeneration feat, Rimuru is only said to be able to regenerate even though he is directly hit by a Melt Slash.

OP is actually allergic to asked to prove the claim that he made. We are upwards of 100+ messages, and he refuses to substantiate this assertion that he made earlier:
Rimuru or Raphael would have to be alive or in existence to recreate "endless regeneration"
Instead constantly asking for us to prove a claim WE didn’t make.

If raphael is also a skill and is a information then he would be erased as well for it to qualify as hgr.
Of course. After all, Raphael was in Rimuru's Soul and soul was Information. Disintegration destroys the soul that proves that Disintegration is able to destroy anything (Cells, souls, even information) without leaving a trace.

Raphael said that Rimuru was able to regenerate because she had analyzed Melt Slash (after sacrificing Beelzebuth). So Raphael was sure that Rimuru was able to reconstruct his body even if it was erased by the Melt Slash, that includes the soul and the Information that formed it.

Ok then HGR should be removed from Rimuru as he never shown feats for recreating a skill from nothingness.
I need more than 4 staff to upgrade Rimuru's HGR and you're just making a decision without any staff even agreeing?

Coupled with going around in circles on arguments and ignoring the answers given. It was strange to take such a one-sided decision.

You should know that it takes at least 2 staff to agree.

He, nor neither OP, have actually proven this. They continue to dodge burden of proof, and instead demand we prove claims that we had never issued.
That's your burden of proof. The scan posten literally states he is Regenerating from endless regeneration skill not from nothing. I don't know what hard to understand. Tensura supporters has the burden to show scan for Rimuru Regenerating from complete existence eraser

That's your burden of proof. The scan posten literally states he is Regenerating from endless regeneration skill not from nothing. I don't know what hard to understand. Tensura supporters has the burden to show scan for Rimuru Regenerating from complete existence eraser
No, you guys make the claim that he needs to be alive to do it, and subsequently never proven it. Rimuru has been proven that he can do it while alive, that’s what he did to Beelzebub, which is apart of his soul, made of information.

We’ve been waiting on you two to prove it, which you subsequently can’t.

No, you guys make the claim that he needs to be alive to do it, and subsequently never proven it. Rimuru has been proven that he can do it while alive, that’s what he did to Beelzebub, which is apart of his soul, made of information.

We’ve been waiting on you two to prove it, which you subsequently can’t.
No one making assumptions except for TENSURA supporters. Endless regeneration scans is already posted in OP appeal to your ignorance if you can't see that's not the problem of others.

We have backed up everything with proof, it’s just the Maou Gakuin fans that can’t, which has been proven by the amount of support on our side, as opposed to yours.
Backed up what. You are arguing with headcanon. Being alive and regenerating something and being Regenerated from nothing both are different things. That's why Regeneration has different types prove he can. Regenerate from nothing with scans not with your assumption.

For example
You can erase a character hand and that character Regenerating the hand wouldn't prove that character can Regenerate from complete existence eraser that's just NLF and Headcanon.

Rimuru re-created Belzebeeb because Rimuru was alive prove he can do it after completely wiped out

You made the claim he can Regenerate from nothing prove it. OP proposing the Raphael statement not some headcanon

Backed up what. You are arguing with headcanon. Being alive and regenerating something and being Regenerated from nothing both are different things. That's why Regeneration has different types prove he can. Regenerate from nothing with scans not with your assumption.

For example
You can erase a character hand and that character Regenerating the hand wouldn't prove that character can Regenerate from complete existence eraser that's just NLF and Headcanon.

Rimuru re-created Belzebeeb because Rimuru was alive prove he can do it after completely wiped out

You made the claim he can Regenerate from nothing prove it. OP proposing the Raphael statement not some headcanon
It's ok, Anos can still beat Rimuru even with HG, don't worry.....

Can y'all stop bringing MG and Anos here? It's so annoying to see how 2 annoying guys who oppose a feat and happen to be MG supporters then someone else generalizes that it's all MG supporters that have something against Slime and his supporters. This leaves the opinion of MG supporters on the wiki very low as everyone tend to generelize all of us because of 1 2 or 3 dudes.

Can y'all stop bringing MG and Anos here? It's so annoying to see how 2 annoying guys who oppose a feat and happen to be MG supporters then someone else generalizes that it's all MG supporters that have something against Slime and his supporters.
Given how MG Supporters conveniently seem to be on every Slime CRT? It’s rather odd, extremely, in-fact.

You made the claim he can Regenerate from nothing prove it.
Beelzebub was destroyed. He brought it back. Raphael believes he would come back if hit, thus, we can conclude he could, as he proved Melt Slash was never a threat with Beelzebub.

Given how MG Supporters conveniently seem to be on every Slime CRT? It’s rather odd, extremely, in-fact.
It's an annoying case and I agree with you, but it's not our fault that there are 1 or 2 (sometimes even annoy ourselves to see how wankers they can be with MG) guys who don't agree with the scaling, it's similar to me not agreeing with some verse and simply giving my reason why but they generalize me for being an MG support.

This is unnecessary comments and no one ever brought up any other verse you are at this point don't have any argument so just started derailing without anything
Also unnecessary hate for MG supporters out of nowhere
Beelzebub was destroyed. He brought it back. Raphael believes he would come back if hit, thus, we can conclude he could, as he proved Melt Slash was never a threat with Beelzebub.
Again a character completely getting erased and regenerating and regenerating from small faction of something remaining is different. Burden is still on you to prove he can Regenerate from nothing as Raphael never stated that. Don't bring unnecessary things stay on the topic which OP proposing.

It's an annoying case and I agree with you, but it's not our fault that there are 1 or 2 (sometimes even annoy ourselves to see how wankers they can be with MG) guys who don't agree with the scaling, it's similar to me not agreeing with some verse and simply giving my reason why but they generalize me for being an MG support.
Kinda feel unnecessary hate here. So someone doesn't agree with you on something hate them great.

Kinda feel unnecessary hate here. So someone doesn't agree with you on something hate them great.
What hatred is here? I'm talking about a little bit of annoyance, no hate included. And how everyone tend to generalize us because of X wanker or X annoying user which is enough to say that "MG supporters" are this, this and that, blah, blah, blah, blah.... A bit annoying if it is but I always try to correct that point of view. And it should be noted that not only because I or anyone make a CRT downgrade to the slime means that I have something against him, but if you notice that I act totally against the slime and his supporters despite having clear evidence that would already be more odd on my part. And one more thing, I like slime. I've seen anime, manga and a lot of the novel, but it seems that because I'm MG support, then if I participate in any slime thread I have to always agree because if I don't then that would mean I'm against slime. Bye

What hatred is here? I'm talking about a little bit of annoyance, no hate included. And how everyone tend to generalize us because of X wanker or X annoying user which is enough to say that "MG supporters" are this, this and that, blah, blah, blah, blah.... A bit annoying if it is but I always try to correct that point of view. And it should be noted that not only because I or anyone make a CRT downgrade to the slime means that I have something against him, but if you notice that I act totally against the slime and his supporters despite having clear evidence that would already be more odd on my part. And one more thing, I like slime. I've seen anime, manga and a lot of the novel, but it seems that because I'm MG support, then if I participate in any slime thread I have to always agree because if I don't then that would mean I'm against slime. Bye
ok. I also watched slime anime and I also liked it. I don't remember anywhere stating I hated the series. Also your comment literally pointing out me and tastumi like some bad guys so aren't we wiki supporters don't we have right to make a CRT don't we have right to argue. You should have said it has nothing to do with MG as it never brought up here instead you literally started blaming on us for arguing here. Like Someone argue against some verse doesn't mean its hate.

ok. I also seen slime and I also liked Anime. I don't remember anywhere stating I hated the series. Also your comment literally pointing out me and tastumi like some bad guys so aren't we wiki supporters don't we have right to make a CRT don't we have right to argue. You should have said it has nothing to do with MG as it never brought up here instead you literally started blaming on us for arguing here. Like Someone argue against some verse doesn't mean its hate.
I said don't generalize all MG supporters to be against slime just because 1 or 2 people don't agree with scaling or x abilitiy nor never said that you don't have the right to say what you want to say about X thing and the part where I said that you were annoying, refers in that you always give good arguments and contribute to the verse but "sometimes" you tend to be too wanker with it which is a bit annoying. That's the only thing I complained about you being annoying. And lets just drop the matter because with what I said is solved and there is no need to derail this. You guys can continue with this.

I said don't generalize all MG supporters to be against slime just because 1 or 2 people don't agree with scaling or x abilitiy nor never said that you don't have the right to say what you want to say about X thing and the part where I said that you were annoying, refers in that you always give good arguments and contribute to the verse but "sometimes" you tend to be too wanker with it which is a bit annoying. That's the only thing I complained about you being annoying. And lets just drop the matter because with what I said is solved and there is no need to derail this. You guys can continue with this.
Only you say that when more than 75% supporters agreed with everything on previous CRT of 2B/2A bubbles world anyway I will drop it here.

I guess I will wait for staffs input. Tensura supporters kinda thinking it is biased or something from MG supporters even though we never brought anything here or anywhere.

This is honestly just sad.
First of all, anyone is allowed to participate in any CRT (unless they are thread banned obviously).
Secondly, just stop with the overgeneralisation. I like the Tensura verse fairly much, I just don't scale it. I also know other Maou Gakuin supporters who also support Tensura. So stop imagining that Maou Gakuin supporters have some kind of vendetta against Tensura. Sure, some members might have a vendetta against Tensura, just as some members have a vendetta against Maou Gakuin, but overgeneralising that to "X supporters dislike X verse because X member disagreed with me" is just wrong and sad.
Finally, stop with this constant appeal to motive, appeal to popularity, and poisoning the well. From what I see in this thread, the burden of proof is entirely on you, as you need to prove the claim (assumption) that Rimuru can regen after being completely erased (including his intrinsic skills). Idc about the outcome of this thread (and I'm kinda leaning towards disagreeing with the OP), so don't suddenly start imagining that I dislike Tensura just because I'm calling out your bs and I support Maou Gakuin.
Do not reply to me in this thread. You can continue this conversation on my message wall if you really still have something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back