• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN revision: Possible Regeneration downgrade for rimuru tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I said the Raphael statement would stop him from dipping below Mid-Godly, as Endless Regeneration has a feat of regenerating most of it, and Rimuru taking a large amount of magicules to regenerate the physical body wouldn't be an anti-feat, like I said, it's a weakness of the regeneration, not a disqualifying factor.

Also please respond to me one at a time, I know you all have something to say, but it isn't good posture to zerg people with responses.
Btw I am not saying it's not mid Godly. I am only disagree with HGR. Yeah it can be mid godly or may not that's another thing. But HGR doesn't suit with the Rapheal statement

It has to be complete erasure. Partial erasure doesn't qualify for any form of godly regeneration.
Except it doesn't state complete erasure there, it only says erasure, so it would still fit as Melt Slash can destroy molecules, spirit, and even things made out of information like Beelzebub, which Rimuru can regenerate. So I'm leaning towards the "keep HGR" crowd.

Except it doesn't state complete erasure there, it only says erasure, so it would still fit as Melt Slash can destroy molecules, spirit, and even things made out of information like Beelzebub, which Rimuru can regenerate. So I'm leaning towards the "keep HGR" crowd.
Endless regeneration skill still remains read the complete OP. Also read Regeneration page explanation.

Disintegration evaporated its target into nothingness and Rimuru was able to regenerate despite being hit by it.
Rimuru would be able to regenerate due to Raphael's statement yes, nobody is denying this but he says its because of endless regeneration. Going by context endless regeneration wasn't wiped out.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit Makes an argument saying it was wiped out but rimuru can recreate destroyed skills.

The burden of proof falls on you tensura supporters to prove rimuru can recreate skills when he doesn't exist

This endless regeneration is the whole point in this thread.

<<Answer. Of course not. Speculate to consume massive amount of magicule, however, the physical body can be instantly revived through “Endless Regeneration”.>> (Volume 7)

However you look at it Rimuru is not Regenerating from complete existence eraser. I don't see where it's stating Rimuru getting Regenerated from complete existence eraser. It's clear from Rapheal statement endless regeneration is still remains and it is nowhere stated that skill won't be necessary for Regenerating from nothing.
Yes, however that isn't something that would disqualify Rimuru from High-Godly, as the statement+the feat shows that Rimuru can Regenerate Information, and the regeneration page never states that High-Godly needs complete destruction of the information or anything else.

Endless regeneration skill still remains read the complete OP. Also read Regeneration page explanation.
I think you're just going around in circles in your argument. When this has reached a certain point, you will return it to the original point. Honestly, it's boring having to answer the same question multiple times.

The answer was given from yesterday, but it seems that it was ignored altogether.
The issue with what you’re asserting is that it fundamentally falls apart once you actually examine the narrative. It’s cited that Beelzebub would be destroyed if hit:

Which is precisely what happens:

But Rimuru directly recreates the exact same ability, he doesn’t lose Beelzebub forever. Which exactly what Raphael says here, the physical body (made of information), will be regenerated due to his Intrinsic Skill. It wouldn’t matter if Endless Regeneration was destroyed, as Rimuru can restore his skills, evidently.

This supposed contradiction does not exist.

Raphael had analyzed Melt Slash back then. That's why Raphael was sure that even if Rimuru was directly hit by a Melt Slash, Rimuru could regenerate.

I think you're just going around in circles in your argument. When this has reached a certain point, you will return it to the original point. Honestly, it's boring having to answer the same question multiple times.

The answer was given from yesterday, but it seems that it was ignored altogether.
Ah yes, I forgot about that, thank you for being better versed in this thread then I am

Scans for that ? Can you prove endless regeneration skill can be recreated from nothing?

That is why I said the Raphael statement would stop him from dipping below Mid-Godly, as Endless Regeneration has a feat of regenerating most of it, and Rimuru taking a large amount of magicules to regenerate the physical body wouldn't be an anti-feat, like I said, it's a weakness of the regeneration, not a disqualifying factor.
Going by their definition of intrinsic skills, I've accepted it doesn't go below mid godly but the contradiction still remains and thus this statement isn't high godly.

What contradiction? Melt slash erases everything including information. Rimuru regenerates with a skill without first recreating that skill.
This means not everything was erased thus this statement is then mid godly

Yes, however that isn't something that would disqualify Rimuru from High-Godly, as the statement+the feat shows that Rimuru can Regenerate Information, and the regeneration page never states that High-Godly needs complete destruction of the information or anything else.
IDK man

High godly
The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

Entire = Complete as for as I remember

IDK man

High godly
The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

Entire = Complete as for as I remember
it says "their place in the narrative"(no mention of entire or complete) "Their Entire History"(mention of Complete), and "the underlying Information"(no mention of complete)

Rimuru can recreate his skills, evidently, and since Endless Regeneration is a skill... well, yeah.
What I need is scans for recreating a skill from nothingness. Because Belzebeeb was recreated thanks to Rimuru existed. But I don't see a feat for Recreating something from nothingness as nothing exists in the first place to recreate the said skill.

What I need is scans for recreating a skill from nothingness. Because Belzebeeb was recreated thanks to Rimuru existed. But I don't see a feat for Recreating something from nothingness as nothing exists in the first place to recreate the said skill.
Which, evidently by my post above and the description for High-Godly, isn't required.

Prove it because we are talking about recreating a skill from being nothingness. Where Rimuru created a skill because he was alive and existed.
Didn’t I just sacrifice “Gluttonous King Beelzebub” in order to deal with Hinata’s attack…
<<Answer. It indeed sacrificed Ultimate Skill “Gluttonous King Beelzebuth”, but it won’t pose an issue since a copy of the skill has been made.>>

Rimuru still existed when he recreated Beelzebub.
Prove he can still do this when he doesn't exist.

That it would be, perhaps the description of High-Godly would need to be changed.
Yeah. I think it should be specified clearly. They put conditions for low godly and mid godly as complete eraser but not specified for HGR. Its really hard to tell with HGR explanation.

Honestly asking me if he needs to be dead to recreate skills has nothing to do with this. Just prove he can recreate skills when he doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back