• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I am pulled in so many different directions, not even funny, still have a lot to do for Re Zero, making a new verse, and a bunch of other stuff to do, but going to put some of that on hold for a little while.

Will start my re-read of Slime LN very soon, and from there take on the dreaded task of fixing the verse.

I am pulled in so many different directions, not even funny, still have a lot to do for Re Zero, making a new verse, and a bunch of other stuff to do, but going to put some of that on hold for a little while.

Will start my re-read of Slime LN very soon, and from there take on the dreaded task of fixing the verse.
Not to mention vol 16 will come soon

Good luck 👍

Are there any reasons why this feat only scale to planet? Now that i seen it and checked the raw, it actually star-level feat. Not participating in that revision before (most of it only argue about Infinity Prison, H3A, and 2C anyway last time i checked)

カレラが理想とする、最大最強の攻撃魔法であった。 重力崩壊(グラビティーコラプス)力場に奈落の底から呼び出した物質を放り込む事で、想像を絶するような極大エネルギーの奔流を発生させる魔法だ。 そのエネルギーの制御は勿論、指向性を持たせる事さえ至難の業であるのは言うまでもない。 本来ならば惑星上で使用するような魔法ではないのだが、カレラは迷いなくぶっ放した。 一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。 - V15

As you can see, it used both (惑星, Planet) and (星, Star) there, even tho the latter can also mean Planet albeit secondary and depends on the context, etc. The text uses both subsequentially, indicating (星) as Star. Not to mention the phrase used is (星すらも) which is "even the star/s", the exact same word why Gluttony is scaled to Star-level here.

Are there any reasons why this feat only scale to planet? Now that i seen it and checked the raw, it actually star-level feat. Not participating in that revision before (most of it only argue about Infinity Prison, H3A, and 2C anyway last time i checked)

カレラが理想とする、最大最強の攻撃魔法であった。 重力崩壊(グラビティーコラプス)力場に奈落の底から呼び出した物質を放り込む事で、想像を絶するような極大エネルギーの奔流を発生させる魔法だ。 そのエネルギーの制御は勿論、指向性を持たせる事さえ至難の業であるのは言うまでもない。 本来ならば惑星上で使用するような魔法ではないのだが、カレラは迷いなくぶっ放した。 一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。 - V15

As you can see, it used both (惑星, Planet) and (星, Star) there, even tho the latter can also mean Planet albeit secondary and depends on the context, etc. The text uses both subsequentially, indicating (星) as Star. Not to mention the phrase used is (星すらも) which is "even the star/s", the exact same word why Gluttony is scaled to Star-level here.
That’s make sense for me

good luck, I think the speed is the hardest part

I asked the wiki translator and they also said the same thing, so we can use this now in a CRT since we basically have the human translation.

Post in thread 'Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/official-translation-requests-thread-new-forum.107531/post-5988841

Yes, V15 already abysmal, but YP somehow upped their game with how shitty V16 tl is.
I really don't get why either because their translations for the manga versions are actually really good. Stuff like this is why I'm somewhat reticent in using their translations over the ones from the scan group, but I digress.

What was really different?
Micro-God, Demigod, Demigodhood, Chaos Elemental, (Element)-soul Magic, Lord of the Void, Ultimate Gift Beelzebuth, on top of many other dubious terms name and gender swap.

There is also Lord of Heroes, True Hero that said by YP to be the lowest rank of Ultimate Skill, somehow. This is just what i saw from many scans shown to me, so it prob still many other as i'm not reading YP V16 yet.

Last edited:
Micro-God, Demigod, Demigodhood, Chaos Elemental, (Element)-soul Magic, Lord of the Void, Ultimate Gift Beelzebuth, on top of many other dubious terms name and gender swap.

There is also Lord of Heroes, True Hero that said by YP to be the lowest rank of Ultimate Skill, somehow. This is just what i saw from many scans shown to me, so it prob still many other as i'm not reading YP V16 yet.
Ohhh I see thanks it's a shame they do this I hope they fix it in the manga

So, is there anyone who can/want to create the CRT for this?

Yuck

Additionally
Rimuru stamina can be changed to limitless
While also some uprooted new abilities from his subordinates,Velgrynd and Veldora (i.e Time travel, chaos manipulation) with range of tier 2-B with space time continuous attack

Back