• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I think its better to collect feats more before making crt
Yeah, you need not to worry i have feats
But idk which crt i have hax and tier upgrade, maybe i would leave the tier upgrade for later the hax upgrade will be
Conceptual manipulation type 3 for disintegration users
Time travel and tier 2-B range for rimuru and Velgrynd
Physically infinite stamina for monsters
Limitless (overall stamina) for rimuru
What else....
Void manipulation for rimuru
Enhanced Probability manipulation for rimuru and resistance
Super genius for ciel (calculation prison is based off unlimited imprisonment which make use of infinite prison which have an infinite/complex number of spaces)
Higher degree law manip for rimuru (might get rejected but its a nice argument)
That's all i guess

Are there any reasons why this feat only scale to planet? Now that i seen it and checked the raw, it actually star-level feat. Not participating in that revision before (most of it only argue about Infinity Prison, H3A, and 2C anyway last time i checked)

カレラが理想とする、最大最強の攻撃魔法であった。 重力崩壊(グラビティーコラプス)力場に奈落の底から呼び出した物質を放り込む事で、想像を絶するような極大エネルギーの奔流を発生させる魔法だ。 そのエネルギーの制御は勿論、指向性を持たせる事さえ至難の業であるのは言うまでもない。 本来ならば惑星上で使用するような魔法ではないのだが、カレラは迷いなくぶっ放した。 一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。 - V15

As you can see, it used both (惑星, Planet) and (星, Star) there, even tho the latter can also mean Planet albeit secondary and depends on the context, etc. The text uses both subsequentially, indicating (星) as Star. Not to mention the phrase used is (星すらも) which is "even the star/s", the exact same word why Gluttony is scaled to Star-level here.
Where can you get the raw for slime LN?

That's really how it works. You can't really determine anything from just EP alone.
Yes that's how it works here from what i know. It already used long ago by chain scaling their rank/class, EP will just expanded on what already used.

Even in verse, EP still used as a base strength but it's not all there is to it in combat as Experience, Skills, Techniques and Equipments. Still very much matters in verse.

It can be said that we could based the scaling in 2 ways or both at the same time :
1. Chara A & B with similiar or same EP will have similiar or same AP based on the overall feats in their range that scaling to each other. (General/Standard Case)
2. Chara A with lower or similiar EP to B will have AP scaling based on their feats of what said/stated and how the combat played out. (Special/Non-Standard Case)

The Special/Non-Standard basically chara that should be scaled higher than what their EP suggest depending of the level of their feats, etc. For examples :
1. (10x ~ xx) stronger. Few examples are Hakurou based on feats is Enlightened or Disaster Class despite his A rank EP due to Arts and Equipment, Gobta (No Fusion) is Calamity Class with his A rank EP the same reason with Hakurou, Rimuru without his TD Realese skill also way stronger than his EP suggest, altho he is kinda cheating with him being an actual True Dragon, having Azathoth, etc. And others.
2. (2× ~ 10x) stronger. Examples are Primordials, Zegion, Benimaru, Carrion, Hinata, Yuuki, Laplace, Razen, Gadra, etc. Basically tons of characters, altho most of it are in the range of 2x ~ 5x which is quite normal for high to top rank fighters in verse, well the value for their EP is much higher so millions difference in EP is just 2x ~ 5x usually.

Also, just saying that there are also the cases where it can't be scaled, like Ultima can't be scaled to Fenn with basically 20x higher in EP due to Ultima only dodging his attacks that said to be insta-kill once it hit her and all her attacks didn't do anything to him, etc. Which is why, how the combat played out as important for the second way.

Sorry if my wording and phrase are a mess. Anyway, this is just my opinion on correlation of EP and AP for Slime here, not really weight that much overall tbh, coming from an ordinary member that not have much interest in the battle boarding aspect in the first place. So could be wrong and you can just ignore it.

Last edited:
Then i believe those with 10M ep above should be universal
Yes that's how it works here from what i know. It already used long ago by chain scaling their rank/class, EP will just expanded on what already used.

Even in verse, EP still used as a base strength but it's not all there is to it in combat as Experience, Skills, Techniques and Equipments. Still very much matters in verse.

It can be said that we could based the scaling in 2 ways:
1. Chara A & B with similiar or same EP will have similiar or same AP based on the overall feats in their range that scaling to each other. (General/Standard Case)
2. Chara A with lower or similiar EP to B will have AP scaling based on their feats of what said/stated and how the combat played out. (Special/Non-Standard Case)

The Special/Non-Standard basically chara that should be scaled higher than what their EP suggest depending of the level of their feats, etc. For examples :
1. (10x ~ xx) stronger. Few examples are Hakurou based on feats is Enlightened or Disaster Class despite his A rank EP due to Arts and Equipment, Gobta (No Fusion) is Calamity Class with his A rank EP the same reason with Hakurou, Rimuru without his TD Realese skill also way stronger than his EP suggest, altho he is kinda cheating with him being an actual True Dragon, having Azathoth, etc. And others.
2. (2× ~ 10x) stronger. Examples are Primordials, Zegion, Benimaru, Carrion, Hinata, Yuuki, Laplace, Razen, Gadra, etc. Basically tons of characters, altho most of it are in the range of 2x ~ 5x which is quite normal for high to top rank fighters in verse, well the value for their EP is much higher so millions difference in EP is just 2x ~ 5x usually.

Also, just saying that there are also the cases where it can't be scaled, like Ultima can't be scaled to Fenn with basically 20x higher in EP due to Ultima only dodging his attacks that said to be insta-kill once it hit her and all her attacks didn't do anything to him, etc. Which is why, how the combat played out as important for the second way.

Sorry if my wording and phrase are a mess. Anyway, this is just my opinion on correlation of EP and AP for Slime here, not really weight that much overall tbh, coming from an ordinary member that not have much interest in the battle boarding aspect in the first place. So could be wrong and you can just ignore it.

"For a being Like Zalario who have destroyed many dimensions" - Volume 16
"Those three forces teams up destroying the invaders as long as with their original dimension"- volume 16
"Ivarage was going to destroy the world overtime"
Let me remind you guys that the intonations for world here means universe additionally Veldanava planet have universal durability
"Don't worry this planet is built with the power of Veldanava so it wont shatter" - Volume 20
If you think this isnt enough evidence then know they cant even destroy heaven tower
~~unless you guys are crazy enough to say its buidling level~~
Note : heaven tower, star palace and cardinal world (the planet) cant be destroyed because of the effect of Veldanava powers the literal creator of the multiverse
Which means the worlds in
"True dragons can destroy weak worlds if they release all their might" would be material worlds "physical universes"
Thanks
I'll open crt later

Last edited:

It can be said that we could based the scaling in 2 ways or both at the same time :

Uhhh I think there's quite a few issues with this but I'm not sure its worth getting into right now.

Also remember that Skill-level is usually the most influential factor in a fight.

Uhhh I think there's quite a few issues with this but I'm not sure its worth getting into right now.

Also remember that Skill-level is usually the most influential factor in a fight.
I mean tbh, i just mixed in EP to the scaling already used here, so it's nothing really new added fundamentally in my comment.

Skill-level already included in Experience and Technique in my point, but yes. Altho the verse emphisizing it more on their control, techniques, and experience.

Last edited:
Skill-level, technique, and experience are all different things in Tensura that's why I said that.
Yes ik, skill-level as in proficiency in something, etc. I didn't include it at first just to broad it in as Technique in my comment. Technique here not just referring to Arts, Magic, etc. But also the more general term of "a way of carrying out a particular task, especially the execution or performance" added that with Experience that also influence your Technique as generally the more experience you have the more you can grow at something.

Last edited:

Anyone willing to make Veldanava profile
I personally will just make a separate corner for him for
"Have all abilities" - linking all tensura profiles
Resistances are
"Resist all said abilities" linking all tensura profiles
With his own scaling like large size type 9, AE1 (concept type 1)
Omniscience and other obvious stuff as well

Yes ik, skill-level as in proficiency in something, etc. I didn't include it at first just to broad it in as Technique in my comment. Technique here not just referring to Arts, Magic, etc. But also the more general term of "a way of carrying out a particular task, especially the execution or performance" added that with Experience that also influence your Technique as generally the more experience you have the more you can grow at something.
I made the distinction and used the words I did because the series does. That's all

@Catpija
Yeah, hence why i explained it to you to clarify it.

want to try and cook large size type 8 for WN Rimuru
Using the feat that he can use his body as medium in glutonnious king
Which can devour the whole universe
Also HDE? Since concept of time is included or am i bugging am asking you too
Dont worry @Catpija your burden of opening too many crt have been reduced

Anyone willing to make Veldanava profile
I personally will just make a separate corner for him for
Please don't more create complex thread for the Web Novel. Firstly, WN profiles are need to be revised, there is a a lot of change that was previously accepted but isn't applied.

(I don't even mention that the profiles are lacking of scans, references and some of their stats, like stamina are still up to old standards.)

Please don't more create complex thread for the Web Novel. Firstly, WN profiles are need to be revised, there is a a lot of change that was previously accepted but isn't applied.

(I don't even mention that the profiles are lacking of scans, references and some of their stats, like stamina are still up to old standards.)
Im not creating profiles just crts
I cant create profiles in the first place

Back