• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Yeah, I remember Peak making that thread before.

Now that I remember it, why is there no AE1 on the profiles even though it was accepted?

Just realized, Voice Cannon is Matter Manipulation here but i don't see any resistance to Matter Manipulation despite it being only a Common Skill or lower tier ability in verse. Also Voice Cannon should be Sound Manip + Matter Manip right?

Just realized, Voice Cannon is Matter Manipulation here but i don't see any resistance to Matter Manipulation despite it being only a Common Skill or lower tier ability in verse. Also Voice Cannon should be Sound Manip + Matter Manip right?
Link the feat of voice cannon, i can open small crts

Link the feat of voice cannon, i can open small crts
The only one fron Rimuru's profile that still works is here. But basically in V1 stated that The blade tiger glanced at the mushroom hurtling toward its face, then opened its mouth. It used its Voice Cannon skill in an attempt to vaporize it—which proved to be a mistake. The pulverized mushroom immediately released all its spores, which floated on the breeze and landed all over the tiger’s body. It fell to the ground, twitching, racked from head to toe with pain; the spores had entered its eyes, ears, and mouth and were relentlessly punishing its senses. and
Gobta stopped, standing his ground, and took something out from his pocket. With a defiant grin, he threw it straight at the blade tiger. The creature stopped, more surprised at the sudden end to this chase than at the object hurtling toward its head. This would normally be when the blade tiger used Voice Cannon, its mightiest weapon, to pulverize whatever was in front of it. But the memory of its past errors made the tiger hesitate.

Then V2 where Ranga used it. A moment later, a shock wave formed a crater in the earth, sending piles of dirt and mud into the sky. The blast from Ranga’s Voice Cannon held enough power to atomize a group of goblins on the spot. But it would only work, of course, if it actually struck the ogres.
Note : Blade Tiger and Ranga at that time are the same B rank.

Last edited:
Sorry again like jjk
(Sorry am always using some other verse as basis but the similarities are quite yk similar) curses are born through negative emotions of humans and killing them is accpeted as cm
Why not a skill that's even abstract and born through human desire, and is the shape of their desires itself
It was Concept Manipulation because sorcerer/cursed spirit can manipulate cursed energy which is basically the negative emotion (fear, rumor, etc) of the collective conciousness of humanity.

I will already applied changes like this when revising profiles.

(I'm dealing with Diablo's profile these days so I don't have much time.)

But if you think that's the priority, I can applied it today.
@Catpija Which one should I do?
When revising profiles one by one? Or all at once?

(I've read the Web Novel Chapter 70 to Chapter 204 just for Diablo's profile but there are still 44 chapters...)

im about to go for rimuru range upgrade so imma ask this
why isnt ciel a super genius despite having calculation prison y'all

Yo guys is it jas me or the Yenpress translation seems Off,
First i found Vedlanava called 'Lady Veldanava'
And some of the text kinda hard for me to understand like there is so many ',' and '.' In a text its shouldnt be makes me confused.
And why also Imaginary Space is called "Complex Space" well even tho the meaning can be the same.
And also the 'names' are a bit off..
Jas confusing for me.

And some of the text kinda hard for me to understand like there is so many ',' and '.' In a text its shouldnt be makes me confused.
And why also Imaginary Space is called "Complex Space" well even tho the meaning can be the same.
Jas confusing for me.
Its not yenpress fault, true dragons kanji is unisexual so if translated can either be a he or a she
Imaginary space kanji is like a mathematical representation so just like real and unreal numbers imaginary space is using imaginary numbers which can be named imaginary number space or complex space also seems just MTL sees people name like zelanus turning into zeranus

Its not yenpress fault, true dragons kanji is unisexual so if translated can either be a he or a she
Imaginary space kanji is like a mathematical representation so just like real and unreal numbers imaginary space is using imaginary numbers which can be named imaginary number space or complex space also seems just MTL sees people name like zelanus turning into zeranus
Uh, the race's kanji don't have anything to do with sex, race/species itself don't have anything to do with sex bcs it encompass all individuals of said race/species, like "Human" is.

Veldanava is a he and even refered as such multiple times in YP V16, he literally the Father of Milim and Oldest Brother of the True Dragons.

Complex Space already used by YP in previous volume, but it's not that great of a tl imo. Anyway, there are many issues in YP V16 and literally the worst slime volume's tled by them followed by V15.

Well, it's not like those things not happening in the prev volumes already, not to mention other series that YP tled also faced with the same problems.

Last edited:
Jas confusing for me.
Well...
Micro-God, Demigod, Demigodhood, Chaos Elemental, (Element)-soul Magic, Lord of the Void, Ultimate Gift Beelzebuth, on top of many other dubious terms name and gender swap.

There is also Lord of Heroes, True Hero that said by YP to be the lowest rank of Ultimate Skill, somehow. This is just what i saw from many scans shown to me, so it prob still many other as i'm not reading YP V16 yet.

Uh, the race's kanji don't have anything to do with sex, race/species itself don't have anything to do with sex bcs it encompass all individuals of said race/species, like "Human" is.

Veldanava is a he and even refered as such multiple times in YP V16, he literally the Father of Milim and Oldest Brother of the True Dragons.

Complex Space already used by YP in previous volume, but it's not that great of a tl imo. Anyway, there are many issues in YP V16 and literally the worst slime volume's tled by them followed by V15.

Well, it's not like those things not happening in the prev volumes already, not to mention other series that YP tled also faced with the same problems.
True dragon have no gender Veldanava decided to be HIM

True dragon have no gender Veldanava decided to be HIM
?? The only TD that have no gender and sex is Rimuru. Not to mention my comment was talking about what you said that the TD's Kanji was unisexual when the Kanji of Species/Race or Species/Race itself don't have anything to do with sex or even gender. The one that have anything to do with them are the individuals of that species/race.

Also when it even said that a TD was automatically genderless or even sexless? When they are born? Regardless, the main point of discussion was the translation anyway, and YP is wrong bcs Veldanava literally refered to as He/Him multiple times in their V16 tl before the "Lady Veldanava" part. So yes it's an error from them among other numerous errors.

Last edited:
If Suspended World stops all Information Particles, then doesn't it also stop Spirit Particles which are basically immeasurable speed particles?

When did it say????
Its basic knowledge that all spiritual lifeforms are genderless, TD have universal shapeshift which just make them turn into whatever whenever
?? The only TD that have no gender and sex is Rimuru. Not to mention my comment was talking about what you said that the TD's Kanji was unisexual when the Kanji of Species/Race or Species/Race itself don't have anything to do with sex or even gender. The one that have anything to do with them are the individuals of that species/race.

Also when it even said that a TD was automatically genderless or even sexless? When they are born? Regardless, the main point of discussion was the translation anyway, and YP is wrong bcs Veldanava literally refered to as He/Him multiple times in their V16 tl before the "Lady Veldanava" part. So yes it's an error from them among other numerous errors.

Back