• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small upgrade for rimuru LN

Shiraito983

He/Him
possibly Pocket Reality Manipulation - (can use the imaginary space as a prison with isolation blocking even velgrynd from coming out , could also use imaginary space as a defense, can isolate an area with imaginary space)

She applied the “support” of the Ultimate Skill ‘Charity King Raguel,’ and the power of ‘acceleration’ symbolized by her own heat affinity. If these were activated in parallel and used on herself, she would be able to forcefully increase her heat, that is, her momentum.
This made Velgrynd capable of moving at a speed several thousand times faster than the speed of sound, the fastest physical action in the world

speed - Massively Hypersonic+ to sub relativistic attack speed via Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration
(rimuru could recreate velgrynd Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration, Velgrynd is capable of moving at a speed several thousand times faster than the speed of sound, (several means 7,8,9)

low ball-
343 x 7000 = 2,401,000 m/s = Massively Hypersonic+(343,000 - 2,997,925 m/s)
high ball-
343 x 9000 = 3,087,000 m/s = Sub-Relativistic
(2,997,925 - 14,989,621.4+ m/s)

Last edited:
Pardon me if I'm wrong but velgrynds Cardinal acceleration should be Rel+ .
As I remember it can speed her upto the limit of what a physical thing can go to near light speed.It was stated as sub light speed and was also faster than Rudras bullet which was near light speed

Pardon me if I'm wrong but velgrynds Cardinal acceleration should be Rel+ .
As I remember it can speed er upto the limit of what a physical thing can go to near light speed.It was stated as sub light speed and was also faster than Rudras bullet which was near light speed
You maybe right by basing that statement

Because each tier (below infinite speed) requires a calculation, or you need to attach a common reference from the page.

Pocket reality manip seems fine.
For the calc do as dread said since it'll be needed for baseline speed as the rela+ is with cardinal acceleration

Back