• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikisource

He/Him
Hoping to get noticed this time as my previous CRT went unnoticed by any staff.

A.Existence Erasure

Veldora possess an aura that has the ability to eliminate existence. This is evident when Rimuru swallows Veldora and he is repeatedly wiped out and feels pain despite the fact that he is resistant to it.

=> Therefore Veldora will have EE 1 layer.

Rimuru himself, after becoming a true dragon, will also possess and also resist this ability. The proof was that in the battles between true dragons like Velgrynd vs Veldora, Velgrynd vs Velzard, there wasn't any indication that they were affected by it.

B.Power Nullification

1.Suspended World

The suspended world has the ability to disable time-related abilities such as foresight, time travel, etc. In addition, it also seals magic so that is enough basis to conclude power null for the world. suspended world. Also, physical laws don't work in here.

As for Yuuki's ability, it affects even resistant characters. Yuuki has also multiplied it many times but the specific amount is still unknown so it will be 1 layer and higher.

And Rimuru was able to time travel to the past as well as being able to analyze and use magic in it. And of course Rimuru can also use time stop.

=>Power null for both Yuuki and Rimuru as well as the resistance to it.

2. Turn Null

Benimaru used Turn Null/Nihility Collapse to enhance his attack against Kazaream. It is worth mentioning that the difference in quality has the ability to nullify the opponent's attack. It was the Turn Null/Nihility Collapse energy that Benimaru borrowed from Rimuru that was of a higher quality that nullified Kazaream's attack.

And obviously the amount of Turn Null/Nihility Collapse that Rimuru possesses is a lot. So obviously Rimuru has the ability to nullify any attack. Rimuru himself also easily caused Yuuki to lose most of his combat ability with a kick wrapped in Turn Null/Nihility Collapse.

Note: Actually, I don't know what abilities have been modified and accepted before because there are too many topics tagged with Rimuru and I can't read them all.

Agree: @Milly_Rocking_Bandit @Tempestdragon6 @BlueZone (with Turn Null)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
All true dragons possess an aura that has the ability to eliminate existence. This is evident when Rimuru swallows Veldora and he is repeatedly wiped out and feels pain despite the fact that he is resistant to it.
This is for Veldora only.
You are need proof that other true dragons have it .
=> Therefore the dragons will have EE 1 layer.

Rimuru himself, after becoming a true dragon, will also possess and also resist this ability. The proof was that in the battles between true dragons like Velgrynd vs Veldora, Velgrynd vs Velzard, there wasn't any indication that they were affected by it.
EE layer and layered resistance looks fine. But you need to include the chapter numbers just to be sure.
B.Power Nullification

1.Suspended World

The suspended world has the ability to disable time-related abilities such as foresight, time travel, etc. In addition, it also seals magic so that is enough basis to conclude power null for the world. suspended world. Also, physical laws don't work in here.

As for Yuuki's ability, it affects even resistant characters. Yuuki has also multiplied it many times but the specific amount is still unknown so it will be 1 layer and higher.

And Rimuru was able to time travel to the past as well as being able to analyze and use magic in it. And of course Rimuru can also use time stop.

=>Power null for both Yuuki and Rimuru as well as the resistance to it.
According to the context, there isn't power nullifciation here, just a result of stopping time. For example, we don't give regeneration negition to a character that stops the regeneration by stopping time.

(Time stop layers and resistance are already accepted.)
2. Turn Null

Benimaru used Turn Null/Nihility Collapse to enhance his attack against Kazaream. It is worth mentioning that the difference in quality has the ability to nullify the opponent's attack. It was the Turn Null/Nihility Collapse energy that Benimaru borrowed from Rimuru that was of a higher quality that nullified Kazaream's attack.

And obviously the amount of Turn Null/Nihility Collapse that Rimuru possesses is a lot. So obviously Rimuru has the ability to nullify any attack. Rimuru himself also easily caused Yuuki to lose most of his combat ability with a kick wrapped in Turn Null/Nihility Collapse.
Turn Null is nothingess energy. It turns attacks to nothing so it sort of nullifies attacks.

While revising Diablo and Benimaru's profiles, I was already thinking of adding void manipulation and power nullifciation to their profiles with Turn Null. This should be fine.

Last edited:
A.Existence Erasure
Will it reach a fundamental stage? Remembering he could also erase the existence of demons or spirits up to the soul stage that contained information.

1.Suspended World
It was a side effect of the time freeze, also this should already added to their profile by Fatahin Haqi.
2. Turn Null
Void Manipulation seems fine. Also maybe, it will get an amplification or something

This is for Veldora only.
You are need proof that other true dragons have it .
Don't all True Dragons possess the divine dragon haki, which is described as having the ability to eliminate existence?
EE layer and layered resistance looks fine. But you need to include the chapter numbers just to be sure.

According to the context, there isn't power nullifciation here, just a result of stopping time. For example, we don't give regeneration negition to a character that stops the regeneration by stopping time.
Did Yuuki activate the time stop to block Rimuru's emission abilities? I think the ability to nullify the power is still reasonable.

Chapter 175 btw
(Time stop layers and resistance are already accepted.)

Turn Null is nothingess energy. It turns attacks to nothing so it sort of nullifies attacks.

While revising Diablo and Benimaru's profiles, I was already thinking of adding void manipulation and power nullifciation to their profiles with Turn Null. This should be fine.
Ok

Last edited:
Will it reach a fundamental stage? Remembering he could also erase the existence of demons or spirits up to the soul stage that contained information.
Can you speak clearlier ?
It was a side effect of the time freeze, also this should already added to their profile by Fatahin Haqi.

Void Manipulation seems fine. Also maybe, it will get an amplification or something
Ok

Last edited:
Can you speak clearlier ?
I haven't followed this verse in a long time, so it can't be too clear. If I'm not mistaken, when the Ifrit entered Rimuru's stomach, it was stated that Ifrit vanish only with Veldora haki. Of course this would annihilate to the spiritual stage, and the spiritual in the tensura verse itself contains fundamental type information.

Did Yuuki activate the time stop to block Rimuru's emission abilities? I think the ability to nullify the power is still reasonable.
Like I said, it's not power nullifciation.
Perhaps layered law manipulation can be attempted because even those who resist the influence of the holy barrier must act according to the rules of the suspended world.

But that's debatable because that's not exactly the effect of abilities.
Chapter 175
Thx.
Okay, aura EE 1 layer only for Veldora. But wouldn't it be fine to have resistance to it for Rimuru, Velgrynd, Dagruel, Chloe and the characters who fought Veldora without letting themselves be affected?
It depends on the context of the ee resistance the characters have. If they have ee resistance because of resisting Veldora's aura, no. Yes, if Veldora's passive ee is really layered.

I don't quite remember what resistance they had and why, since it's been so long.

Like I said, it's not power nullifciation.
Perhaps layered law manipulation can be attempted because even those who resist the influence of the holy barrier must act according to the rules of the suspended world.

But that's debatable because that's not exactly the effect of abilities.

Thx.
Alright, I'll accept it. There will be a follow-up crt about some time stop abilities and some others. So what's your opinion?
It depends on the context of the ee resistance the characters have. If they have ee resistance because of resisting Veldora's aura, no. Yes, if Veldora's passive ee is really layered.

I don't quite remember what resistance they had and why, since it's been so long.
Ok, for better. I will give it for Rimuru and Velgrynd because they fought Veldora when he was in dragon form.

I haven't followed this verse in a long time, so it can't be too clear. If I'm not mistaken, when the Ifrit entered Rimuru's stomach, it was stated that Ifrit vanish only with Veldora haki. Of course this would annihilate to the spiritual stage, and the spiritual in the tensura verse itself contains fundamental type information.
Rather, Rimuru was affected when he swallowed Veldora. Hence I think Veldora's aura only works when someone touches him. The rest is correct.

Alright, I'll accept it. There will be a follow-up crt about some time stop abilities and some others. So what's your opinion?
Time stop layers already exist in profiles.
Ok, for better. I will give it for Rimuru and Velgrynd because they fought Veldora when he was in dragon form.
It doesn't matter what form they fight in. What we need is to find the context of the current ee resistance of the characters.
Hence I think Veldora's aura only works when someone touches him.
No, Rimuru had not been affected before, as Veldora generally had suppressed his aura within himself. If Veldora completely releases his aura, anyone who can't resist his aura will be erased.

Time stop layers already exist in profiles.
Ok
It doesn't matter what form they fight in. What we need is to find the context of the current ee resistance of the characters.
In Rimuru's case, he was affected when he swallowed Veldora with Beelzebub
No, Rimuru had not been affected before, as Veldora generally had suppressed his aura within himself. If Veldora completely releases his aura, anyone who can't resist his aura will be erased.
Yep

actually, I think the power nullification from the suspended world still works fine. The case of Veldora's aura I disagree, Rimuru was only being destroyed because it was directly absorbing Veldora's aura, before that Rimuru was perfectly fine

actually, I think the power nullification from the suspended world still works fine. The case of Veldora's aura I disagree, Rimuru was only being destroyed because it was directly absorbing Veldora's aura, before that Rimuru was perfectly fine
He always suppressed it, and it worked when Rimuru swallowed Veldora and I thought it would be some kind of passive aura

He always suppressed it, and it worked when Rimuru swallowed Veldora and I thought it would be some kind of passive aura
nop, he doesn't suppress the aura when he's in combat, especially in a situation where veldora is out of control, Veldora was not even thinking to do something difficult like suppressing all aura unnecessarily

nop, he doesn't suppress the aura when he's in combat, especially in a situation where veldora is out of control, Veldora was not even thinking to do something difficult like suppressing all aura unnecessarily
But I think it will still be a ability for him

Last edited:
actually, I think the power nullification from the suspended world still works fine.
Perhaps layered law manipulation can be attempted because even those who resist the influence of the holy barrier must act according to the rules of the suspended world
The world stopped when I used the ability.
I understood that the world had stop moving, like it was suspended, because my cognition had been enhanced by 1 million times.
Not just my cognition but also my movement, to the point I can move at the speed of 1 million times normal speed. In other words, by controlling the flow of time, it is possible to accelerate myself.
It is a superpower[3] that is different from super acceleration[4], in principle. Due to the backlash of this ability, I can’t cause any physical effects at all.
Being able to move under the rules of this ability was only me――no, there’s one other person who can.
That person is Chloe.

(Awawa. As expected of Rimuru-sensei! You can exist[5] in this “Suspended World”.)
(Skip it! Something like this, for a Demon Lord like me, such a thing is easy, you know!)' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 192)
I don't think Suspended World is powernull but if powernull is accepted then layered law manipulation should be accepted too.
The case of Veldora's aura I disagree, Rimuru was only being destroyed because it was directly absorbing Veldora's aura, before that Rimuru was perfectly fine
To clarify, how do you think the existence erasure effect of Veldora's Aura works?

Last edited:
I don't think Suspended World is powernull but if powernull is accepted then layered law manipulation should be accepted too.
The side effects in the suspended world I think can still be some kind of powernull. Because they've been mentioned quite clearly as a Suspended World ability. Perhaps this will require more input from the staff.

For Law Manipulation, I did a crt about them.

I keep finding powernull, if law manipulation is used to nullify the powers then it would only have to make the character resist at that level, I mean, the anti magic barrier powernull itself works like that, but at a lower level
To clarify, how do you think the existence erasure effect of Veldora's Aura works?
At the very least, I don't think Veldora could erase Rimuru(demon lord) in that situation if the rimuru itself was not directly absorbing the aura, I think it's weak evidence when looking at the context of the scene.

The side effects in the suspended world I think can still be some kind of powernull. Because they've been mentioned quite clearly as a Suspended World ability. Perhaps this will require more input from the staff.

For Law Manipulation, I did a crt about them.
Agree, it is undeniable that there is an annulment of power in the suspended world

Back