• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

前回デビィと六郎を観察してたヤマダ
Last time, Yamada was observing Debi and Rokurou
その帰り—
That return—
今日のところは見逃してやろう
I'll let it slide, for today.
だが我はいつか必ずあの頃のコルシファを
However, I will certainly reclaim the Corshifa from that time someday.
を.....貴様は確か
....You, for sure.
出獄管理局員レイズ・ユ・リスキィです
Reis yu risuki, Parole Management Bureau staff.
ハナコ・ヤ・マーダさんですよね? デビィ様のファンだそうで
Hanako Ya Maada-San, isn't it? I heard you're a fan of Debii-sama.
え...いや我はライバル
Um... No, I am your rival
出獄許可を取っている以上私はあなたを送り出します
As I have obtained parole, I will send you off
仕事ですからねですが—もしあなたが人間界でデビィ様に迷惑をかけるようなことがありましたら
It's because it's work, but if you were to cause any trouble for Debii-Sama in the human world...
うっかり空間転送を(ワープゲート)途中でとじちゃうかもしれませんね...!
I might accidentally close the space teleportation (Furigana; Warp gate) halfway, you know...!
Judging by this... Yeah, Reizu is NOT ******* around.

Alright, I'll do yours later since it's a bit huge.

前回デビィと六郎を観察してたヤマダ
Last time, Yamada was observing Debi and Rokurou
その帰り—
That return—
今日のところは見逃してやろう
I'll let it slide, for today.
だが我はいつか必ずあの頃のコルシファを
However, I will certainly reclaim the Corshifa from that time someday.
を.....貴様は確か
....You, for sure.
出獄管理局員レイズ・ユ・リスキィです
Reis yu risuki, Parole Management Bureau staff.
ハナコ・ヤ・マーダさんですよね? デビィ様のファンだそうで
Hanako Ya Maada-San, isn't it? I heard you're a fan of Debii-sama.
え...いや我はライバル
Um... No, I am your rival
出獄許可を取っている以上私はあなたを送り出します
As I have obtained parole, I will send you off
仕事ですからねですが—もしあなたが人間界でデビィ様に迷惑をかけるようなことがありましたら
It's because it's work, but if you were to cause any trouble for Debii-Sama in the human world...
うっかり空間転送を(ワープゲート)途中でとじちゃうかもしれませんね...!
I might accidentally close the space teleportation (Furigana; Warp gate) halfway, you know...!
Thanks 👍

Can someone translate this?
IMG_0811.png
Bump

Can these chinese novel texts be translated?
罗征默默地理解着这些记忆,当他将这部分记忆完全理解后才恍然大悟,为什么他与降格者有如此大差距 若将起源神血的能量看做一个平面上的一条线,在这条线上可以截取无限多个点,则为无限多的能量… 而降格者的无限则拥有整个平面上的所有的点… 在这里所有包含着无限,也远大于无限 现在,从赐予了他“所有” “绝对无限…… “便是所有的……力量…… 他激动的连声音都战栗着。
如果这些毁灭极态能量同时爆发,足以将巨大的绝葬之地毁灭几百次!“真正的无限就是无限长,无限宽,无穷小,无穷大,在这个词汇中没有任何限定,”降格者的声音中仿佛有着某种魔力。

罗征默默地理解着这些记忆,当他将这部分记忆完全理解后才恍然大悟,为什么他与降格者有如此大差距 若将起源神血的能量看做一个平面上的一条线,在这条线上可以截取无限多个点,则为无限多的能量… 而降格者的无限则拥有整个平面上的所有的点… 在这里所有包含着无限,也远大于无限 现在,从赐予了他“所有” “绝对无限…… “便是所有的……力量…… 他激动的连声音都战栗着。

Translation: Luozheng silently recalls his memories, once he recalls all of those memories he had a sudden revelation. He wonders why there is such a disparity between that degenerate and himself; as if he regarded the power of divine blood as a line of dimensional axis of a plane; each line consisting of infinite points, as in an infinite amount of power. However, that degenerate’s power consisted of every point on every line of the plane, and every dimensional on the plane epitomizes infinite power; therefore, transcends infinity by far. Now, that degenerate has been bestowed with “all” “absolute infinity……”, and possesses every hierarchy of power… and he trembled with excitement.

What a morbid description.

如果这些毁灭极态能量同时爆发,足以将巨大的绝葬之地毁灭几百次!“真正的无限就是无限长,无限宽,无穷小,无穷大,在这个词汇中没有任何限定,”降格者的声音中仿佛有着某种魔力。

Translation: If those polar destructive energies were to be imploded at the same time, it's enough to destroy the realm of burial several hundred times! "True infinity is infinite in length and width, infinitesimally small, infinite in volume; it has no real definite meaning"; this statement from that degenerate seems to have some sort of magic.

Could someone translate this, please?
踵で地面をえぐり、体勢を整えると、例の〝ノート〟を取り出した。
『ジオウIIはジオウIIの能力を』
そこまで書いて字が止まる。
「何!?」
そしてアナザーウォズの手が書いた文字を逆になぞっていき、文字は消えた。
「チッ......先に時間を逆行させたか......」
ジオウIIの能力であった。 思い起こせば。2019年で我々二人でアナザーウォズを追い詰めた際はジオウIIの能力はあの厄介な〝ノート〟によってあらかじめ封じられていた。
だが、今回は逆にジオウIIの能力によってアナザーウォズの〝ノート〟を無効にすることに成功したのだ。
分が悪いと判断したのだろう。 アナザーウォズは〝ノート〟を自らの背部に格納した。奴は〝未来〟を武器とすることは断念したのだ。
これは戦局にとって実に大きい意味を持つ。
戦闘前私は、ジオウIIではなく他の力を使えれば、と思っていた。
より力のある形態になれれば、あの〝ノート〟により未来を自在に誘導できるアナザーウォズに対しても十分打破が可能であろう。
しかしゲイツ君がいない今、仮面ライダージオウトリニティとなるのは不可能であり、グランドジオウの力はジオウライドウォッチの他、19のライダーのライドウォッチを新魔王は手に入れていない。必然的に彼の戦える形態は仮面ライダージオウと、 仮面ライダージオウIIに限られてしまう。

Can someone translate this texts, plz? (Chinese)

小種美女狐狂篮,
代替我毁滅他们!

-----------------

魂置换甲,该是
無敵的!

Can someone translate this texts, plz? (Chinese)

小種美女狐狂篮,
代替我毁滅他们!

-----------------

魂置换甲,该是
無敵的!
Pretty little ferocious blue fox girl, take my place to destroy them!
-----------------
The soul exchange armour should be... immortal!

Can someone help translate this text?

一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。

Can someone help translate this text?

一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。
一歩制御を間違うと、星すらも消し飛ばす魔法である。= " "One wrong move with that spell and you can make even the stars disappear (TN; Vanish or Erase could work here too)."

If your interested here's an explanation on how i came to that translation.

1. 一歩 (いっぽ) - Noun
    • Meaning: "One step" or "a single step."
      The general idea of it is to represents the concept of movement or progress by taking a single stride forward. It can also symbolize a small but significant initial action or decision that leads to further developments or changes. In a broader context, it signifies the starting point of a journey, process, or change, emphasizing the importance of that initial movement or action.
  2. 制御 (せいぎょ) - Noun (acting as a verbal noun)
    • Meaning: "Control," "management," or "regulation."
      The general idea here is too represents the concept of having influence over a system, process, or situation to guide it according to a desired outcome or behavior. It implies the ability to direct, adjust, or manage something to ensure its proper functioning or to achieve a specific goal. The combination of 制 (せい) and 御 (ぎょ) together forms a compound that encapsulates the idea of controlling or governing various aspects of a situation.
  3. を (を) - Particle
    • This particle marks "制御" as the object of the action in the sentence.
  4. 間違う (まちがう) - Verb (transitive)
    • Meaning: "To make a mistake" or "to be incorrect."
      The general idea here to make a mistake" or "to be incorrect." This term represents the concept of error or deviation from what is considered correct, accurate, or expected. It implies the act of misjudgment, misunderstanding, or misinterpretation that leads to an outcome that is not intended or desired. In essence, 間違う conveys the notion of being wrong in some manner, whether in thought, action, perception, or understanding.
  5. と (と) - Conditional Particle
    • This particle introduces a conditional clause, connecting it to the following phrase.
  6. 星 (ほし) - Noun
    • Meaning: "Star."
  7. すら (すら) - Particle
    • This particle adds emphasis and suggests that even stars are included in the action.
  8. も (も) - Particle
    • This particle indicates that the action applies to multiple things, in this case, even stars.
  9. 消し飛ばす (けしっとばす) - Verb (transitive)
    • Meaning: "To erase" or "to blow away." A combination of "消す" (to erase) and "飛ばす" (to blow away).
  10. 魔法 (まほう) - Noun
    • Meaning: "Magic" or "spell."
  11. である (である) - Copula (formal)
    • This is a formal version of the copula "だ" which indicates existence or essence.

Could someone translate this, please?
踵で地面をえぐり、体勢を整えると、例の〝ノート〟を取り出した。
『ジオウIIはジオウIIの能力を』
そこまで書いて字が止まる。
「何!?」
そしてアナザーウォズの手が書いた文字を逆になぞっていき、文字は消えた。
「チッ......先に時間を逆行させたか......」
ジオウIIの能力であった。 思い起こせば。2019年で我々二人でアナザーウォズを追い詰めた際はジオウIIの能力はあの厄介な〝ノート〟によってあらかじめ封じられていた。
だが、今回は逆にジオウIIの能力によってアナザーウォズの〝ノート〟を無効にすることに成功したのだ。
分が悪いと判断したのだろう。 アナザーウォズは〝ノート〟を自らの背部に格納した。奴は〝未来〟を武器とすることは断念したのだ。
これは戦局にとって実に大きい意味を持つ。
戦闘前私は、ジオウIIではなく他の力を使えれば、と思っていた。
より力のある形態になれれば、あの〝ノート〟により未来を自在に誘導できるアナザーウォズに対しても十分打破が可能であろう。
しかしゲイツ君がいない今、仮面ライダージオウトリニティとなるのは不可能であり、グランドジオウの力はジオウライドウォッチの他、19のライダーのライドウォッチを新魔王は手に入れていない。必然的に彼の戦える形態は仮面ライダージオウと、 仮面ライダージオウIIに限られてしまう。
"I dug into the ground with my heel, adjusted my posture, and took out the aforementioned 'Note.'

『Geiz II possesses the power of Geiz II.』

I stopped writing at that point.

"What!?"

Then, I traced the characters written by Another Woz's hand in reverse, and the characters disappeared.

"Tch... Did he reverse time first..."

It was Geiz II's ability. If I recall correctly, when the two of us cornered Another Woz in 2019, Geiz II's power was already sealed by that troublesome 'Note.'

However, this time, we succeeded in using Geiz II's abilities to nullify Another Woz's 'Note.' He must have realized the disadvantage. Another Woz stored the 'Note' on his own back. He had given up on using the 'future' as his weapon.

This has significant implications for the current state of the battle. Before the battle, I had hoped to use a power other than Geiz II's.

If I could transform into a more powerful form, it would be possible to overcome Another Woz, who can freely manipulate the future with that 'Note.'

However, with Gates not here now, it's impossible to become Kamen Rider Geiz Trinity, and Oma Zi-O hasn't obtained the Ride Watches of the 19 Riders other than the Geiz Ride Watch.

Consequently, his forms capable of combat are limited to Kamen Rider Geiz and Kamen Rider Geiz II."

Idk anything about kamen rider so its entirely possible context or some other terminologies could change meanings of words here, and im not familiar with the names used in the series.

so it is possible i could have made some mistakes here with the intricacies of that series.

I got a request for something really interested when checking the raws of bleach guides, and it certainly changes a lot

for the first image, it's on the paragraph, and for the second it's on the bottom left. Basically, what I got from MTL is it's saying that you can sense shinigami if you have spiritual awareness, while the viz version says you can if you have strong spirit energy. I wanna know which of these is correct. It's not about the whole thing, only the stuff on how shingami can be sensed

is this interpretation of this scene correct?

"Lord Beerus' signature move, huh? I kinda messed up that time I tried copying it." (Viz)
"ビルス様のあの技… 前にオラがマネしようとして失敗したんだよな… / Lord Beerus' signature move... I kinda messed up that time I tried copyin' it, huh?"

An extremely subtle difference. The English version loses the implication of "looks like / huh" (via だよな) from the Japanese, with Goku making a new assessment having seen the power produced from Beerus destroying Vegeta's armor.

What happened? Honestly, it's a fine wording without an eye for the fan arguments it might engender.

Impact: Quite a few people read the scene as implying Goku had failed wholesale in his use of Destruction against Zamasu in Chapter 25. Really, the destruction element of the technique went off fine. However, Goku realizes in the moment of this scene that there could be more to the technique.'

Basically Debby going Super Saiyan against some thugs. It starts at the very last frame (bottom-left) of this page:
btqn2RZ.jpg

The entire first page and the first frame of the second page are most relevant for context.

Last edited:
Sorry for asking again, can someone helps translate this too?

星を砕くレベルになっちゃったら、手加減する方が難しくなるし。

Last edited:
Here's another one. This is a Chapter 62 extra found in Volume 7 of the manga, which details Rui's strength and yet another one of Debby's weaknesses.:
Qx6BnfU.png

Here's another one. This is a Chapter 62 extra found in Volume 7 of the manga, which details Rui's strength and yet another one of Debby's weaknesses.:
Qx6BnfU.png
idk what story this is from but this is what id translate this into

普通に闘う場合、デビィちゃんの魔力バリアは球田さんでは 貫通できません。が、デビィちゃんは魔力調整が下手なため 大雑把にしかバリアを張れません。

一方球田さんは
少ない魔力を針のように集中させることにより、 デビィちゃんの足に親指を差し込むことに成功したのです。 もうこの人が最強でいいんじゃないかな。

Normally in battle, Debbie-chan's magical barrier cannot be penetrated through even by Kyuuda-san. However, because Debbie-chan is not skilled in adjusting her magic, she can only create a rough (as in a sloppy, crude, or weak) barrier.

On the other side, Kyuuda-san successfully managed to put his thumb into Debbie-chan's foot/leg (Context could change this) by concentrating a small amount of magical energy like a needle. I think this person might be stronger.

The characters "球田," pronounced as "Kyuuda", could potentially be other names. just chose what i thought was a common romanization. Other names are like this; Tamaeda-san, Tamata-san, Kyūda-san (pronouced with a long "U" sound) to give a few examples.

i won't say im perfect, or an expert, by any means here though. Speaking from experience translations can change with enough context. Ive also made very minor mistakes before that translators (not on the wiki) have corrected me on when translating other things lol.

Sorry for asking again, can someone helps translate this too?

星を砕くレベルになっちゃったら、手加減する方が難しくなるし。
When someone reaches a level to shatter stars, it becomes hard to hold back.

Basically Debby going Super Saiyan against some thugs. It starts at the very last frame (bottom-left) of this page:
btqn2RZ.jpg

The entire first page and the first frame of the second page are most relevant for context.

any specific scan here you wanted, or all of them?

Last edited:
Can anyone try to translate these 2 kamen rider fourze logs

7E43JGaOmexl.jpg

"だーくねびゅら
【ダークネビュラ】
ゾディアーツが生まれた時に放出される負のコズミック エナジーを吸収して成長する、永遠の牢獄とされる。 我望光明は12個のホロスコープススイッチによって膨大 なコズミックエナジーを制御し、ザ・ホールからつくり出し たダークネビュラをワープゲートとすることでプレゼンタ -にコンタクトしようと画策していた。
なお、 ヴァルゴ・ゾディアーツによってダークネビュラへと 送られた人々は、 実際にはM-BUS (エムバス)で保護され ていた。"

1CrSNVTl3Hmp.jpg

"ぷれぜんたー 【プレゼンター】 宇宙の果てにいるとされる存在であり、 我望光明や城島 ユウキが幼い頃に聞いた「星の声」の主。 他の惑星の知性体との接触を目的として宇宙の各地に コアスイッチをばらまき、 それを解析し得る知性を備えた 生命体からのコンタクトを求める。 また、コアスイッチには知的生命体のサンプル=コアチャ イルドを生み出す機能が組み込まれていた。 コアチャイルドとは、他の惑星で接触した知的生命体の 形を模した存在。 プレゼンターはサンプルたるコアチャイルドに対し、 その 惑星で吸収した文明を母星に持ち帰る、 という使命を負 わせていた。"

Can someone please translate this?
それを合図に、イージェスが動いた。

ディヒッドアテムが閃光の如く煌めき、グラハムに突き出される。

時空を超えた穂先は、奴の目の前に現れ、その心臓を穿つ。

一瞬、紫電が走ったかと思えば、魔槍はグラハムの体をすり抜けていた。

「紅血魔槍に間合いはないけど――」

一足飛びに間合いを詰め、グラハムは万雷剣を振り下ろす。

「その穂先は、いつでも槍の直線上にある。君を見ていれば、避けるのは造作もないよ」

ギギィィィッとけたたましい音が鳴り響き、魔力と魔力が衝突する火花が散る。

万雷剣の一撃を、イージェスは魔槍の柄で受け止めていた。

Somebody please can translate this? It's a story from Marvel UK print line, however only scans in Russian of this comic book exists in the internet. I would really, really appreciate.

Back