• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in other words, I could escape from even a lightspeed attack with a quick teleport, as long as the attack was a certain distance away.
Shitty Slime and its speed, here you go just like that rimuru FTL reaction speed became completely useless

I'm not proposing reaction speed though, but perception. That probably refer to how Rimuru's teleportation isn't fast enough to escape if the light-speed attack is a certain distance to him. We also don't know how long is this certain distance is, since SOL/FTL could get tagged by light-speed attack if they are around <1 meter of them.

Demon Lord Rimuru could evade Light speed attacks at a certain distance and could detect or grasp the movements of it. even before becoming a True Dragon Lord, It was stated in one of the new chapters that Fuse wrote.

Well, it's impossible to avoid the speed of light after seeing it, so it's necessary to immediately move to evasive action as soon as the magic is detected.

If I were to refer to my case, I would always be able to grasp the movement of magic essence within a radius of 100 meters with 『Universal Perception』. After detecting the attack by light magic on the magic essence of this peripheral part, it will be 100 meters divided by a little less than 300,000 kilometers per second, and the time required for the bullet to land will be 『0.000000333564095198152 seconds』.

A normal person wouldn't even be able to react, but in my case, with 『Thought Acceleration』, my perception speed is 100,000 times faster, so I can get a little time to take countermeasures until the bullet hits.

Even so, it goes without saying that it's the time you feel, so it's so close that you can't do anything at all.

Even so, the conditions were the same for the attacking side, so it was a very unrealistic story to see the target's movement and react.

But then...
Machine Translation. Chapter 1

Demon Lord Rimuru could evade Light speed attacks at a certain distance and could detect or grasp the movements of it. even before becoming a True Dragon Lord It was stated in one of the new chapters that Fuse wrote.
Well, it's impossible to avoid the speed of light after seeing it, so it's necessary to immediately move to evasive action as soon as the magic is detected.

If I were to refer to my case, I would always be able to grasp the movement of magic essence within a radius of 100 meters with 『Universal Perception』. After detecting the attack by light magic on the magic essence of this peripheral part, it will be 100 meters divided by a little less than 300,000 kilometers per second, and the time required for the bullet to land will be 『0.000000333564095198152 seconds』.

A normal person wouldn't even be able to react, but in my case, with 『Thought Acceleration』, my perception speed is 100,000 times faster, so I can get a little time to take countermeasures until the bullet hits.

Even so, it goes without saying that it's the time you feel, so it's so close that you can't do anything at all.

Even so, the conditions were the same for the attacking side, so it was a very unrealistic story to see the target's movement and react.

But then...
That would be slightly above the baseline of Sub-Rel.

Is this from the Rimuru's vacation short story?

Yeah but still he can possibly evade it even before becoming a TDL
Hmm, well someone might need to see if Sub-relavistic Rimuru before Harvest Festival is consistent to the story & scaling or not. I mean i did have an accepted calculation of Sub-Rel/Rel TDL Rimuru but i don't want to do the speed scaling

Rendy is a JokeBattles Mod iirc

His opinion count as regular blue-coloured name member
I see, I thought it would count the same, but I think because it's a small and uncontroversial update it still wouldn't be a big deal

For now, let's discuss how the justification should looks like

I was thinking to model it like this

Relativistic+, Speed of Light with Disintegration, Melt Slash and Megiddo (Same as before), with FTL perception speed (Via Thought Acceleration Rimuru can increase his processing speed up to several hundred million times, which allows him to properly perceive light-speed attacks and experience one second as a decade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back