• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : Resurrection of That True Dragon Is Awesome

So, there have been many statements in Tensura's light novels that the True Dragon can resurrect. This time, I want to make the 'resurrect' a High-Godly (possibly this could be regeneration, not resurrection)

The reason was simple, True Dragons could resurrect after the destruction of their Nucleus Hearts. Everything in Tensura is made up by Information Particles, including the Nucleus Heart/Core.

And True Dragons that are able to resurrect after the destruction of their Nucleus Heart will receive High-Godly Resurrection (And possibly Regeneration)

This 'possibily' is where Veldanava can regenerate if he wants and Veldanava is one of the existing True Dragons.

So, High-Godly Resurrection, possibly Regeneration for True Dragon. Well, for now, only Rimuru (Ultimate Slime Key) got this.

This 'possibily' is where Veldanava can regenerate if he wants and Veldanava is one of the existing True Dragons.

So, High-Godly Resurrection, possibly Regeneration for True Dragon. Well, for now, only Rimuru (Ultimate Slime Key) got this.
The scan is saying because he is Spiritual life Form he can Regenerate his physical body I don't understand how this high godly regeneration

Also scans states Veldanova soul didn't got scattered like Rudra means it's still not destroyed?

If this is true it's nowhere near HGR.

You are arguing for core destruction Regeneration right how it is correlated with Body ?
Because they were talking about Veldanava's Soul as well. Where Veldanava's soul is not there will not make Veldanava come back. And Veldanava could return if they wanted. Where the regeneration referred to there includes the Soul/Nucleus Heart.
If the soul is different, then it's a different person.

According to Diablo, it's not impossible, though.

“Ah? It’s absurd, that theory. Even if you could recreate him, it would only be a pseudo-body, and while they might be able to imitate his skills, they wouldn't have anything to do with the soul which is the most essential part.”

Guy interjected, seemingly to be of the same opinion as I was.

“I don't know. It's just that we can't deny the possibility that the lost soul could come back if they have a perfected body.”

“Well, I guess. Veldanava is a complete spiritual life form, so I don't think his soul was scattered like Rudra's. You're right, it is possible.”

Also scans states Veldanova soul didn't got scattered like Rudra means it's still not destroyed?

If this is true it's nowhere near HGR.
No

The comparison with Rudra is because Rudra's soul splits into different worlds and becomes various people, one of which is Masayuki.

What this meant was that Veldanava's Soul remained one and did not split into different places like Rudra.

So correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't High Goldly require regeneration from erasure? If so can you demonstrate that happening and no I don't take "destroy" to refer to as such.

If Primordial Daemons have HGR already, then TD should possess one here too. Both literally compared to one another several times. You can take the statement from Rain in V17 for example. You can also use V14 if Volumes not officially translated can't be used.

Last edited:
immma say 2 things
1. Primordials have HGR and Rein said in volume 17 that both Primordials and true dragons can resurrect from any condition just that Primordials keep their personality
2. Velzard have HGR(we could say all true dragons ) her factor was collected from her which is like their heart in a way
"Velgrynd was going to have her existence wiped out"
Volume 15
so she literally have this existence erasure thing and she was bfr by micheal so she wouldn't regenerate and come back
but the thing is Velzard factor was taking from her as well but she regenerated without her existence getting wiped out although it took her 2 days but still is a good feat.

immma say 2 things
1. Primordials have HGR and Rein said in volume 17 that both Primordials and true dragons can resurrect from any condition just that Primordials keep their personality
2. Velzard have HGR(we could say all true dragons ) her factor was collected from her which is like their heart in a way
"Velgrynd was going to have her existence wiped out"
Volume 15
so she literally have this existence erasure thing and she was bfr by micheal so she wouldn't regenerate and come back
but the thing is Velzard factor was taking from her as well but she regenerated without her existence getting wiped out although it took her 2 days but still is a good feat.
Well it's still takes 2 days then? I am not Disagreeing with HGR but it should be noted the timeframe in Weakness tab.

So, there have been many statements in Tensura's light novels that the True Dragon can resurrect. This time, I want to make the 'resurrect' a High-Godly (possibly this could be regeneration, not resurrection)

The reason was simple, True Dragons could resurrect after the destruction of their Nucleus Hearts. Everything in Tensura is made up by Information Particles, including the Nucleus Heart/Core.

And True Dragons that are able to resurrect after the destruction of their Nucleus Heart will receive High-Godly Resurrection (And possibly Regeneration)

this is resurrection not applicable to combat at best, it is certainly true that true dragons can be resurrected, but that is only after years, decades or even centuries after death, also, someone should request that the topic be closed, no true dragon has a profile.

If Primordial Daemons have HGR already, then TD should possess one here too. Both literally compared to one another several times. You can take the statement from Rain in V17 for example. You can also use V14 if Volumes not officially translated can't be used.
This here is not a comparison of raw or magical power, they are different races, different physiologies, it is not because one race is capable of something that the other will also be simply for being stronger

Where is even the time frame of 2 days came from?

TD didn't just disappear when their factor is taken, it only make them extreamly weakened stated in V18. The only reason why Velgrynd actually going to disappear bcs that one is a parallel existence that already weakened, it even stated in V18 by Feldway and Ciel. Factor is inherently different from Heart Core in the first place.

Last edited:
This here is not a comparison of raw or magical power, they are different races, different physiologies, it is not because one race is capable of something that the other will also be simply for being stronger
Did you even read the example i gave in V17? Or i need to copy it here? What they compared was their coming back alive after their heart core destroyed...which is the topic in this thread.

Did you even read the example i gave in V17? Or i need to copy it here? What they compared was their coming back alive after their heart core destroyed...which is the topic in this thread.
True, although only diablo can instantly regenerate, and I still think this is more resurrection than regeneration, since it is always said that they die and hence the weakness in relation to the memory and personality of true dragons, HGR would be if they stayed alive and regenerated after being erased, no?

True, although only diablo can instantly regenerate, and I still think this is more resurrection than regeneration, since it is always said that they die, so the weakness in relation to the memory and personality of true dragons, HGR would be if they stayed alive and regenerated after being erased, no?
I mean, my original comment is that, if Primordial Daemon's HGR is accepted here, then TD's should be accepted too...that's it.

Yeah character needs to regenerate from complete erasure currently.

Being stronger ≠ Regeneration that's what peace trying to say.
Who even said smh about that? Did you really read my comment?

In fact Primordials Demon already has HighGodly regeneration so TrueDagon can scale in this respect. because in volume 17 Rain said that Primordial Demon and TrueDagon have regeneration are the same. only differs from Primordial Demon has a few conditions.

I agree with High Godly Resurrection for True Dragons and High Godly Regeneration for Veldanava.

When a physical object is destroyed, atoms/subatomic particles may remain from the object (similarly soul particle and information particle) but in the case True Dragons can be resurrected ownself even if nothing is left of them.

To be honest, I don't understand why the time required for resurrection is being discussed here. What makes you think the time required for them to regenerate/resurrect is long enough to be valid non-combat?

Back