• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Feats and Respect Thread (The Proper One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Part 1:
    • It seems like 2-A, like Everything12 and pain_to12 pointed as out.
  • Part 2:
    • Little Garden could be 5-D from this point in the tiering system faq given the infinite universe seems to be less than particles:
      • They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
  • Part 3:
    • The nature of their higher world isn't elaborate as the like little garden, and the tiering system faq elaborates above; I could see the gods powerscaled above the little garden tier or being above baseline.

Last edited:
  • Part 1:
  • Part 2:
    • Little Garden could be 5-D from this pointin the tiering system faq given the infinite universe seems to be less than particles:
      • They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
  • Part 3:
    • The nature of their higher world isn't elaborate as the like little garden, and the tiering system faq elaborates above; I could see the gods powerscaled above the little garden tier or being above baseline.
Wait let me out it more straightforward

World = 4-D structure / Low 2-C

Eras / single point in the time axis = 2-A / Infinite 4/D structure

Multiverse from time axis divergence = Low 1-C / 5-D structure

Interchanging Parallel World Theory = Low 1-C / Infinite 5-D strictures. There’s actually 2 of these I think? One for the ones without any convergence points (Cthulhu Mythos) and another for the ones with convergence points

Little Garden (3-Digit Domain) = Infinite 5-D or 6-D? Little Garden the 5-D structures as elementary particles tho the restricted 3-Digits can’t affect the whole interchanging parallel world theory without oofing themselves.

Little Garden (2-Digit Domain) = If the qualitative properties of their higher dimension is proven then 6-D, if not just higher 5-D than before

Little Garden (1-Digit Domain) = If the qualitative difference can be proven like before then 7-D, if not 6-D based on elementary particles

Starting from 3 Digits their unrestricted forms are inbound by space time in a higher dimension so it’s pretty straightforward Low 1-C

Last edited:
It should be infinite multiverses
I know what you mean and what I said essentially means the same; I was more so more specific about using the term, from the quote from LAST EMBRYO VOLUME 6, CHAPTER 4:
In general, the multiverse observed from the World of Little Garden isn’t “infinite parallel worlds”, but “infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”. It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear. Regardless what sort of powerful Divine Spirit, if their probability of existence was divided too much, they would become the size of, or perhaps smaller than a particle.”

• Part 3:
Now, this is the vague part. Since Tarou only said that they are incomprehensible dimensions with a different density of time, laws and stuffs, hence we don't have clear explanation for how high their dimensional structure is, that's why i'm gonna use the feats instead. Volume 10 have explained that they exist on higher plane, if not highest in Little Garden's multiverse hierarchy. So combined with the feat of LE 6 that the 3-Digit view infinite multiverses as smaller than particles, we can conclude the higher dimensions that the 3-Digit gods resided view the rest of entire Mondaiji verse as insignificant as well. It should be the most logical explanation for this.

i think you may have known the Poets also have significant role when it comes to developing the cosmology. Taking the stories and myths that weaved by Poets, due to the nature of Little Garden that literally allows everything to be possible, even a fictional story such as King Arthur's legend can become reality of Mondaiji multiverse. A story's impact can branch into countless diversities, which later branched into another countless stories and timelines. They just keep multiplying endlessly, you can get the idea though. Not to mention we have bunch of bullshit like Paradigm Shifts, infinite possibilites, infinite outer worlds,... or elements that made up the verse (Alpha & Omega, Yin & Yang, Heaven & Earth, Duality,...). Put those who can casually nuke the verse aside, i think cosmology should be at least in fair 1-C, due to the complexity it has.

Interchanging Parallel World Theory = Low 1-C / Infinite 5-D strictures. There’s actually 2 of these I think? One for the ones without any convergence points (Cthulhu Mythos) and another for the ones with convergence points

Little Garden (3-Digit Domain) = Infinite 5-D or 6-D? Little Garden the 5-D structures as elementary particles tho the restricted 3-Digits can’t affect the whole interchanging parallel world theory without oofing themselves.
From what I know, a similar context with Marvel multiverse which I thought was uncountable infinite wasn't actually Low 1-C from uncountable universes.
Uncountable (aleph 1) universes are the way I say that you are arguing for Low 1-C/ 5-D, from the mathematic standpoint.
Aeyu, who help make the tiering system, clarify that: " Infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite... doesn't come close To uncountably infinite"
So, without a valid uncountable infinite statements universe statement, there are no 5-D multiverses, from this point.

Little Garden (2-Digit Domain) = If the qualitative properties of their higher dimension is proven then 6-D, if not just higher 5-D than before

Little Garden (1-Digit Domain) = If the qualitative difference can be proven like before then 7-D, if not 6-D based on elementary particles
The way I see it, without more evidence on the qualitative difference for the 3 to 1-digit domain, they would be 5-D, at best.

Last edited:
The way I see it, without more evidence on the qualitative difference for the 3 to 1-digit domain, they would be 5-D, at best.
Touriten —— The gate which connects the Empyrean World (Heaven) and the Present World (Earth), made for the purpose of allowing the Divine Alliance Community - [Divine Army] to dispatch to subjugate the demon kings.

If the powerful Divine Spirits of the 3-Digit were descend to the lower world with their original form, their presence alone would be disaster that shakes Heaven and Earth.

The Gate of Heaven aka Touriten was made to reduce that effect.

Touriten, which allows the mutual reversal of Stellar Body (Astral) and Physical Body (Material), can manifest Divine Spirits and Star Spirits in the form that is most fitting to the environment.

As one of the Three Strongest Species, [natural-born Divine Spirits] are naturally conceptual beings outside the influence of the material world. They are beings who were summoned from beyond the world by using deification of histories or personification of phenomena.

That one coupled with this one kinda furthers the nature of the higher worlds with unrecognizable laws of physics and whatnot.

it suggests the Divine Spirit dimensionality(size) was adjusted by Touriten to be capable of manifesting in the lower dimensions.

And 1digit views everything as tales/stories.

• Part 1:
  • Part 2:
    • Little Garden could be 5-D from this point in the tiering system faq given the infinite universe seems to be less than particles:
  • Part 3:
Thanks for agreeing atleast 5D

Noted. I will try to reply later so I will leave with these questions.

So, you are arguing on the higher state of being the point from the tiering system faq for 3-Digits to 1-Digits where their state of being is omnipotent if not from omnipotence paradox or self-imposed limitation compared to those of lower worlds (1-D seems to lack this limitation)from the relation, then. there is at least qualitative superiority between little garden to all digits, respectively, by at least a layer?

Where is it stated that 1-Digits view all as stories?

Last edited:
Noted. I will try to reply later so I will with these questions.

So, you are arguing on the higher state of being the point from the tiering system faq for 3-Digits to 1-Digits where their stated of being is omnipotent if not from omnipotence paradox or self-imposed limitation compared to those of lower worlds (1-D seems to lack this limitation)from the relation, then. there is at least qualitative superiority between little garden to all digits, respectively, by at least a layer?
Yes. Also 2digits they are completely boundless from various restraints of the 3-Digit
Where is stated that 1-Digits view all as stories?
It wasnt explicitly stated but him viewing everything as tales comes from how he grants 2digit and 3 digit the power to end all tales The fact that it was stated as tales means that he views as such.
~Volume 12, chapter 9~
“According to this interpretation, One Digit can be said to be an incomplete spirit status with partial abilities. 「End Emptiness」 is the best example. It is a spirit body that granted 「Authority to end all worlds (tales)」 to all Omnipotent and Full Authority beings.”

“...That’s just, it isn’t an opponent in the dimension of winning or losing.”

Also there is a "in a box" stuff, then it should belong to Dystopia, the guy who can lock mankind's history into "world in a box". Or Shiroyasha who can seal entire Little Garden by using her "world in a box" Gift Game too.

Last edited:
I wanted to comment here because many supporters asked my input (outside vsb) regarding the cosmology of the verse and the sudden 7D peak
  • A multiverse is 4D due to the fact there is infinite branching, which every branch is infinite. Plus, there are infinite universes, timelines & possibilities. (2-A)
  • There are countless multiverse (countless 4D)
  • Then LG considers all outer worlds that are infinite in quantity & quality to be just like particles (5D; sounds that LG consider them as infinitesimal or view infinite as finite)
  • The rest (Alpha Universes/Outer Universes) has no context and has no qualitative superiority (except that outer universes are superior to LG)

Last edited:
Since Mondaiji’s multiverse is an infinite set of infinite multiverse structures that diverge into infinity and all
According to what ultima said that if a multiverse structure(2A) is there and is another multiverse structure bigger than that with infinite timelines and still growing it should be considered as 6D
You took his words wrong and interpret it wrong. He nowhere said like that. At least read the whole quote and the whole CRT.

Thank you very much for helping out, @Elizhaa. Are you in agreement with Everything12 and Pain_to12 then?

I wanted to comment here because many supporters asked my input (outside vsb) regarding the cosmology of the verse and the sudden 7D peak
  • A multiverse is 4D due to the fact there is infinite branching, which every branch is infinite. Plus, there are infinite universes, timelines & possibilities. (2-A)
  • There are countless multiverse (countless 4D)
  • Then LG considers all outer worlds that are infinite in quantity & quality to be just like particles (5D; sounds that LG consider them as infinitesimal or view infinite as finite)
  • The rest (Alpha Universes/Outer Universes) has no context and has no qualitative superiority (except that outer universes are superior to LG)
This is my suggestion and @Elizhaa is in the same opinion. There is qualitative superiority in context. I don't see how Little Garden (A structure in the verse) can be in the same dimensional plane like others, as they view the lower than little as participles (which is viewing something infinite as finite (infinitesimal)

Okay. Thank you for the information.

@Everything12 @Pain_to12
My opinion is the same, looking at the context. What they are speaking of is not the qualitative superiority Little Garden has over the universes, but instead the sheer scale of the number of universes that Little Garden observes and what the perspective of observing such a astronomical amount of structures at once would be like.

The multiverses containing so many universes that to identify one from the other would be like trying to distinguish between grains of sand on a beach.

My opinion is the same, looking at the context. What they are speaking of is not the qualitative superiority Little Garden has over the universes, but instead the sheer scale of the number of universes that Little Garden observes and what the perspective of observing such a astronomical amount of structures at once would be like.

The multiverses containing so many universes that to identify one from the other would be like trying to distinguish between grains of sand on a beach.
Thank you for helping out.

@Elizhaa

@Everything12 Can you give me your instances of “qualitative superiority”, because viewing something as mere fiction is not the only qualification. The structure “Little Garden” views a whole high 2-A structure as mere particles which they stack up (the author here intends to describe, it is so small that it is mere nothing).

You can't be in the same dimensional plane and observe an entire infinite – sized structure that contains infinite timelines, universes…etc as finite.

It is like for the Writer in DC to observe the whole cosmology as sheet of paper
(Which is on his point of view finite, but for the people who are on that reality plane infinite)

Sounds already for me r>f interaction.

You basically did not clarify why it is not low 1-C, neither refuted anyone's argument.

@Everything12 Can you give me your instances of “qualitative superiority”, because viewing something as mere fiction is not the only qualification. The structure “Little Garden” views a whole high 2-A structure as mere particles which they stack up (the author here intends to describe, it is so small that it is mere nothing).

You can't be in the same dimensional plane and observe an entire infinite – sized structure that contains infinite timelines, universes…etc as finite.
One, this wouldn't be a reality-fiction qualitative difference but a size-based qualitative difference.

But, as I've repeatedly stated, the context of these statements are speaking of either Little Garden's primary function of observing an during the universes (the stacking metaphor), or speaking of the sheer scale of the multiverse that Little Garden observes (the particles comparison). The context of these quotes are not how Little Garden has a qualitative superiority over the multiverse, but of Little Garden's function of observing the innumerable possibilities from outside those possibilities.

They don't seem the multiverse as finite compared to itself, but they do see all the universes, which are more numerous than particles (as their isn't normally an infinite number of infinitely branching particles) and should appear as indistinguishable from an all-seeing outside perspective.

I never heard of “size-based qualitative difference” terminology. Seems new to me, I will note this on the thread that is talking about r>f interaction page.

So you think that a structure A (that contains infinite multiverses which contain infinite possibilities/timelines/universes) being smaller (which is described as being finite and particles) than Little Garden does not qualify?

I never heard of “size-based qualitative difference” terminology. Seems new to me, I will note this on the thread that is talking about r>f interaction page.
Size-based would be the likes of something being uncountably infinite larger or other comparisons that don't use the 'realness' of a structure as a point of comparison, as calling something an illusion or a work of fiction does.

Size-based would be the likes of something being uncountably infinite larger or other comparisons that don't use the 'realness' of a structure as a point of comparison, as calling something an illusion or a work of fiction does.
May I know where in vsbw is this clarified? I am hearing it for the first time. Also, uncountable infinite larger is already low 1-C.

May I know where in vsbw is this clarified? I am hearing it for the first time. Also, uncountable infinite larger is already low 1-C.
It's just a way of describing a type of qualitative difference, like reality-fiction is.

It's just a way of describing a type of qualitative difference, like reality-fiction is.
I asked my friends around, and they also never heard of this term. Also, you are saying in simple terms it is “illusion and metaphoric” but not in terms of realness?

I asked my friends around, and they also never heard of this term.
size-based would be like applying the infinite set in math into dimensionality. it is way more complicated than R>F since it would actually talk about the superiority of dimension in the context of the infinite set theory.
the term size most likely refers to alephs as aleph 1 is a larger infinite compared to aleph null
and uncountable infinite refers to higher infinities than aleph null

Just saying, people who still believe on “high 2-A”, you are just proving me right that it is low 1-C aka 5D.
The reason high 2-A does not exist today is that it is 5D.

I just wanna say that the that Little Garden's elemental particle statements being that it can only see these universes at once is kind of weird considering Homura notes that it is incomprehensible but that as long as they are in little garden they exist in the same level of existence as it and how much of a threat it would be if they were somehow to make an enemy of it. You can't seriously look at that quote and not tell me it is talking about how. amazing the scale of existence of little garden is. However, this should not scale to everyone in little garden as it stands given that there are a lot of self imposed restrictions and paradoxes that were established after alpha and omega thingy.

The statement would make no sense if Little Garden was not on a higher level of existence from the previous long explanation. Also, elementary particles are the most fundamental building blocks of our space regardless of what they currently are held to be (first subatomic particles, then quarks, etc) and these can fall to be lesser than such. Viewing 2-A structures as lesser than what would mean they exist.

Going back to the statement earlier talking about restrictions, the difference between 3 Digits and a higher domain is such that the 3 Digits exist on the same level existence as the Multiverse and they would be unable to affect the whole scale of it without descending into a level of existence of particles themselves. Upon ascending the Full Authority Domain one is beyond all possible 3-Digits and reaches point at which characters would scale to the elemental particles as one is only limited by the approval of other members of the 2 Digit Domain.

So you have dimensional differences between the lower domains and the almighty domain (3-Digit), the almighty domain and the full authority domain (2 Digits).

Then you have the 1 Digits which are one level above that But aside from the trend of their higher dimensions actually having VSBW higher dimensions, they do not have clear cut things, I can only think of like Dystopia's world inside a box or capabilities to end the story or what Shiro said. Not sure if the fact that they do previously abide by what VSBW considers to be a dimensional difference helps at all though for even a likely or probably rating.

I honestly failed to see @Everything12 evaluation as valid. I see @Elizhaa evaluation is far reasonable. Any opposing party who says “it is high 2-A”, just need to look at tiering system once again and check that the tier is low 1-C.

@PhantomØ4 Thanks for clarification, I hold the same perspective, it would make less to no sense if they are on the same dimensional plane.

However, I don't agree with 6D or 7D reasoning, they have no valid qualitative superiority context. Being superior to little Garden is just AP difference unless the context is given.

I honestly failed to see @Everything12 evaluation as valid.
Well Everything 12 argument isn't really about how it is not valid but rather how Little Garden is described differently from what qualifies as enough for low 1-C and I can probably deduce why.
I wouldn't really say that Everything12 argument is invalid

From my understanding as well. A universe can branch into countless but it will still be just a particle.
Here is the problem IMO. both a universe that branched infinitely and to only countless are both treated as a particle. that doesn't make sense because the difference between countless and infinite is far too massive for them to just be that similar (this is what happens when infinite occurs no matter how many countless multiverses you stack it will never come close to infinite. that is the nature of infinite).
so my take for this is that countless likely refers to infinite already and not just countless in conventional terms
or that it's a discrepancy that makes this into the countless* baseline 2-A. (which is something I can't really get my mind around but does exist)
both assumptions has glaring illogical errors in all honesty

I would lean more toward the idea that infinite multiverses are particles thus making Little Garden 5D for treating infinite universes as small as particles. As for 6D or higher, I share the same opinion as Dread.

tbh I want to wank Izayoi but this ain't it for higher dimension

From my understanding as well. A universe can branch into countless but it will still be just a particle.
But not from your own perspective. From your own perspective, you will never observe such a huge amount (infinite) to just participles and finite.
That's how little Garden view it.
or that it's a discrepancy that makes this into the countless* baseline 2-A. (which is something I can't really get my mind around but does exist)
It is already "infinite x 2-A", if you did not notice, each multiverse is 2-A, and there are infinite/countless of them, we are talking about next stage.
I would lean more toward the idea that infinite multiverses are particles thus making Little Garden 5D for treating infinite universes as small as particles. As for 6D or higher, I share the same opinion as Dread.
Ay thanks for being reasonable ❤️

Welp, we called now @Ultima_Reality to share the opinion

Ultima only seems able to help out occasionally nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back