• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarouverse Feats and Respect Thread (The Proper One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe It can if you help us.
Do i have to ******* remind you that you should mind your own business? When i said i'm done, i mean it. You and others already have my permission to do whatever the **** you like with my respect thread, but i will stay out from now on. What part of it sound like rocket science to you, dude??
I made a joke comment doesn't mean i want to go back. Plain and simple.

Do i have to ******* remind you that you should mind your own business? When i said i'm done, i mean it. You and others already have my permission to do whatever the **** you like with my respect thread, but i will stay out from now on. What part of it sound like rocket science to you, dude??
I made a joke comment doesn't mean i want to go back. Plain and simple.
I know that I was also joking.

Not 5D, just really high 2-A.

Though I might be missing some statement nestled in the walls of text, or that the context when put together is enough for Tier 1, it is a sunday. But as of now, my opinion is that this is all very very high into 2-A.

So currently very high into 2-A, give me a second to properly read through the blogs and write another post. Don't want to make this post too messy to read.
Very High 2-A, such thing doesn't exist and if it does it will be low-1c, so should we consider you already accepted as low-1c.

Credits to Meguen_no_Setsuna.

Another important thing to scale is, 3-Digit gods are comparabble to the Pure-blooded dragons, in which they are Self-Contained Universes and can enlarge themselves infinitely bigger than the little Garden's multiverse hierarchy
Leticia: "First, the Pureblood Dragon's nature is "manifest without a prior warning". Even if you try to survey the entire Little Garden, this can be said as the unique nature that only the Dragons are correspond to."

Kouryuu: "Since they don't need merits, convergence points and even mutual observers are meaningless for them. Since they were isolated and separated from the cause and effect of the world as lifeforms, hence, the assumption was that the Pureblood Dragon to be either the possessers or themselves to be the unique cosmology that is [Self-Observation Universe] (Personal Universe)."

Usagi: "Oh!!? Was it alright to give out a terminology that has yet to appear in the main series.......!?"

Kouryuu: "It's fine. Even the main books that came out recently also has short explanation on the script too."

Leticia: "All that left is...... I know. There was a large gap in appearance among the Dragons too. I heard that Dragon Kings and Dragon Queens whose elegant figures are the most beatiful and fragrant, are known as to integrate with the blood vessel of the primordial lifeforms on the continent. And on the opposite, the most ugly dragons were approved by the Evil Gods and sealed in Outer Universes by the [Divine Host]'s intervention."

Kouryuu: "They could be even secretly giving out explanations somewhere in this corner without our awareness."

Usagi: "I see! That must has been the reason why Leticia-sama and every Vampire were so beautiful!"

Leticia: "Haha, you're flattering me."

Kouryuu: "Though the Dragons are of a distant world beyond our comprehension, there's a chance they would appear as a powerful enemies. If they are ever manifest on the Outer Worlds, we must harden our resolution to fight with everything we have."

Leticia: "Despite the Dragons have infinite maturation, rarely are any of them were born as perfect constitution. We should have plenty of chance to win against a Dragon still in its infancy stage. As long as we fight with guts, victory would never leave our hands.”
~Ninth Offstage Survey~

「人類と神霊の相互観測………原典(オリジン)候補者………〝黒死斑の死神(ブラツク・パーチヤー) や〝絶対悪〟の魔王、そしてギフトゲームか。それに加えて星霊・神霊・龍種の三大最強種。釈天も最強種の〝生来の神霊〟なのか?」

「そういう事になるな。ふふん、本物の神霊に見守ってもらっていたことに驚いたか?」

「そんなことより、この三大最強種の中で純血の龍種だけが〝前触もなく突如として発生する〟というのは本当?」

「ふふ、スルースキルも随分と高くなったな」

一瞬だけ遠い目をした釈天だったが、ため息交じりに回答する。

「純血の龍種………そうだな。奴らだけはある日突然、世界に姿を現す種だ。その認識でそれほど間違ってはいない」

───実は十六夜も、この情報を手に入れたことがある。

〝アンダーウッド〟に向かう前夜、レティシアと狐娘のリリと共に風呂に入った時に話したことだ。

「なら龍種だけは箱庭の法則の外側にいる最強種ってことか。そして原典候補者がこのウロボロス上にある両者の関係性に関わっている、と」

パズルを解く子供のような顔で情報をまとめて行く焰。

少し楽しそうに見えるのは気のせいではない。

取り分け焰は原典候補者の項目をペン先で叩きながら興味を示す。

「〝鶏(かみ)が先か卵(ひと)が先か〟を問うておきながら、人と神は相互観測者という関係が成立している、ね。現状はどう考えても量子力学的一元論だけど、人間側に原典候補者という存在が確立されれば二元論になる。ならこの場合の〝観測〟はエネルギーではなくエネルギー単位として仮定すべきか」

一分ほどで大量の数式を羊皮紙に書き並べていく焰。

「となるとやっぱり、気になるのはこの〝純血の龍種〟かな。星霊のように質量で存在を確立している訳でもなく、神霊のように相互観測者がいるわけでもない。加えて時間流を第三点から観測できて箱庭の世界に単一の生命として存在するとなると………そうだな。自己観測能力のような力を持った永遠の存在が〝純血の龍種〟の正体なんじゃないか?」

おお~と両手を叩く釈天。

〝何の前触れもなく発生する生命体(エネルギー)〟を突き詰めていけば無から有を自律的に生み出した生命体であり、観測者が不要ということは世界の因と果から完全に切り離された存在であることを意味する。自己観測によって存在を確立できるのなら力の損失もなく永遠に存在し永遠に膨張し続けることもできるということになる。

正に最強種と呼ぶに相応しい存在だ。星霊に劣る点があるとすれば、完全体として生まれてくる星霊に対し、〝純血の龍種〟は幼体から成長していくというのが最も大きい相違い点だろう。
"The mutual observation between mankind and gods...... Origin Candidate...... “Grim God of Black Death (Black Percher)”, Demon King of “Absolute Evil” and Gift Game, huh? In addition are the Three Strongest Species of Star Spirit, Divine Spirit and Dragon Species. Is Tokuteru also a [Natural Divine Spirit] of the Strongest Species too?”

“Yes. Fufun, were you surprise being observed from afar by a real Divine Spirit?”

“More importantly, is the Pureblood Dragon of the Strongest Species being “suddenly occurs without a prior warning” real?”

“Fufu, your ignoring skill had improved much.”

Tokuteru made a distant look for a second, but then replied upon sighing.

“Pureblood Dragon...... Right. They are a species that suddenly appears on the world without anyone’s knowledge, that recognition is certainly not wrong.”

---In fact, Izayoi also obtained this information from before.

It was something he got when entering the bath with Leticia and fox girl Lily from the previous night when he’s heading to [Underwood].

“Then only the Dragons are the Strongest Species exists outside the laws of Little Garden? And the Origin Candidate has something to do with the relationship of both sides on this Ouroboros?”

Homura was summarizing the information with a face similar to a kid trying to solve a puzzle.

It wasn’t one imagination seeing he was having a little fun with that.

Homura, who had summarized the whole thing, hit the nib of his pen on the entry [Origin Candidate], showing his interesting on the matter.

“[Is the chicken (god) first or the egg (man) first?], we both ask that question while establishing the relationship where man and gods are mutual observer. In all senses, the present state is a quantum monism, but since the existence of the Origin Candidate was established on human side, this became a dualism. Then, the “observation” of this case, would be assumed as not energy but a unit of energy, don’t you think?”

Homura spent a minute to arrange a vast array of numerical formulas on the parchment.

“If that’s the case, what we need to concern is the [Pureblood Dragon]. They do not establish their existence through mass like the Star Spirit, neither they have mutual observers like the Divine Spirit. In addition, if you can observe timelines from a Third Person View and exist on the World of Little Garden as an individual lifeform....... Indeed. Eternal beings with some sort of self-observation ability are the identity of the [Pureblood Dragon], correct?”

Ooh~, Tokuteru clapped his hands.

If he examines carefully the fact they are “lifeform (energy) that occurs without prior warning”, they would be lifeforms who autonomically born from nonexistence to existence, and so are they don’t need an observers, which means perfect isolation from cause and effect of the world. If they can establish their existence by self-observation, they can exist eternally without a loss of power and so are capable of continuing to expand for eternity.

Truly worthy to be called the Strongest Species. If there is something they are inferior to the Star Spirits, that would unlike the Star Spirits who were born as perfect beings the biggest difference for the [Pureblood Dragon] is that they have to grow from a young state.
~Last Embryo volume 6, chapter 4~

Last edited:
My opinion is the same, looking at the context. What they are speaking of is not the qualitative superiority Little Garden has over the universes, but instead the sheer scale of the number of universes that Little Garden observes and what the perspective of observing such a astronomical amount of structures at once would be like.

The multiverses containing so many universes that to identify one from the other would be like trying to distinguish between grains of sand on a beach.
@Elizhaa @Pain_to12 @Ultima_Reality

What do you think?

We would appreciate some ongoing help from you here.

The latter. There are infinite universes, timelines (they are considered as multiverse as well) and infinite possibilities, all this is one multiverse, and there are infinite of them, all of them are viewed by little garden as particles.

The Little Garden is more than just nexus of all reality, it also defines past, present and future, with all history are originated from it, and infinite multiverses pilling within Little Garden like small particles. Meaning, the sheer size of Little Garden alone can dwarf the infinite-quantum multiversal hierarchy. In addition from Little Garden which is infinitely times bigger than infinite universe, there also exist higher dimensions/worlds which are the alternate cosmologies - realms for the gods resided, which even predated creation, destruction, alpha, omega, life and death, yin and yang,… It could be said that they are the highest planes of existence of Mondaiji verse

Another Cosmology - The worlds (universes) built up pantheons of gods.
"Another Cosmology" is the secret of pantheons. Or should I say that these worlds - universes themselves built the pantheons. The Norse pantheon's Asgard, the Buddhism's Three Thousand Worlds, and the Zoroastrianism's dualism of good and evil, they are no exception. To us, the "Ouroboros" "Another Cosmology" is also our final trump card."
Shiroyasha stated that Little Garden can be defined as another Outer Universe, which is the same as the nature of the reals of Gods - Another Cosmologies/Alternate Cosmologies. In short, not only the cosmologies of gods at least shared the same nature as Little Garden's Cosmology, but since they are all exist on the higher world, hence their Another Cosmologies should be able to dwarf the Little Garden and the multiversal hierarchy. (Note: Since there are countless gods in Little Garden, we can assume that there should be countless of pantheons, meaning, Another Cosmologies)

I agree with elizha

Infinite branching to infinitely is still the same infinite, so no larger cardinality in there. The multiverse just can be 2A

If the little garden is strictly bigger than the multiverse, its mean larger cardinality. Then it can be equal to aleph 1, mean tier low 1C is reasonable

Weird that Maou Gakuin structure qualified over viewing an infinite set as small but Mondaiji with an infinite set made up of the standard value of 1 being infinity + the story acknowledging the scale is incomprehensible compared to an infinite set isn’t qualifying. I keep asking about Maou Gakuin and that is the response I get though maybe there is some special keyword they had
Well bruh, i think you missunderstand what @Everything12 mean. He say mondaiji context (the particle things) is can be just metaphor. He not say view infinite set as small thing in mondaiji it cant qualify

Well bruh, i think you missunderstand what @Everything12 mean. He say mondaiji context (the particle things) is can be just metaphor. He not say view infinite set as small thing in mondaiji it cant qualify
Nice, too bad the metaphor excuse does not work given that Homura is strictly talking about the scale of existence of Little Garden, not its functionality as a 3rd person POV universe. If it had been the Mondaiji text quotes them it might have worked with the 3rd POV universe being the context but the context is completely different and Homura's thoughts had wandered into the how insane the scale of existence of little garden would be but how it would be fine as long as they existed in the same level. They see 4-D structures as lesser than the smallest thing a thing can be to be a thing A.K.A. an elementary particle, and the infinite multiverses made up of infinite multiverses (which while it might not be accepted as a higher carnality, Mondaiji does treat them as different levels of infinity) as the elementary particles.

Either way with OP gone is kind of hard to arrange the arguments into a sensical thing. We are missing things like Brahaman eixstences and a lot more comprehensive argument and proposal rather than just scan quotes.

Yeah, it's a comparison directly to their size on the level of existence that little garden is. Not how they are observed with one's vision. They can't literally be seen like that anyways, specially by Homura in that situation that is the true metaphor lol.

How can it be a metaphor when Homura is strictly talking about the scale of existence of Little Garden, not its functionality as a 3rd person POV universe, like Phantom mentioned. Little Garden is infinitely times bigger than infinite universes and see other universes as particles. Pretty straightforward 5-D. I fail to see how you came to this conclusion.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

Are you planning on finishing the blog completely? If it is complete, can you request moving this thread to content revision?

Nice, too bad the metaphor excuse does not work given that Homura is strictly talking about the scale of existence of Little Garden, not its functionality as a 3rd person POV universe. If it had been the Mondaiji text quotes them it might have worked with the 3rd POV universe being the context but the context is completely different and Homura's thoughts had wandered into the how insane the scale of existence of little garden would be but how it would be fine as long as they existed in the same level. They see 4-D structures as lesser than the smallest thing a thing can be to be a thing A.K.A. an elementary particle, and the infinite multiverses made up of infinite multiverses (which while it might not be accepted as a higher carnality, Mondaiji does treat them as different levels of infinity) as the elementary particles.

Either way with OP gone is kind of hard to arrange the arguments into a sensical thing. We are missing things like Brahaman eixstences and a lot more comprehensive argument and proposal rather than just scan quotes.
Well you must say that to him not me. Because he is staff and you must change his mind for this get accepted i think

How can it be a metaphor when Homura is strictly talking about the scale of existence of Little Garden, not its functionality as a 3rd person POV universe, like Phantom mentioned. Little Garden is infinitely times bigger than infinite universes and see other universes as particles. Pretty straightforward 5-D. I fail to see how you came to this conclusion.
Dont say it to me, i just clear some missunderstand here, not agree with that

Dont say it to me, i just clear some missunderstand here, not agree with that
That's one weird way to say you want to clear some misunderstandings because it definitely sounded like you agreed with him. Whatever. I'm just going to move on.

You were the one that told me I misunderstood him when I did not. That is all.
Bruh you clearly in your argument not bring what he mean, you not talking about the metaphor and trying to debunk it. You just compare maou gakuin context to mondaiji context

Bro really took several messages to reply to already sent messages. Nice. Anyways, whatever, we are arguing over nothing my brother in flat earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back