• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that semantic argument. you're comparing 2 vastly different things.
i intend to create things. but because I do not have the power to do so in an instant I have to build it.
that's literally the same argument here.
Assuming the creation to be a slow is just as reasonable as assuming creation is instant here.|

furthermore he created things from nothingness.
The onus is on you to prove Chaos can create stars and planets instantly. That which you have not proven.

that semantic argument. you're comparing 2 vastly different things.
i intend to create things. but because I do not have power I have to built it.
that's literally the same argument here.
Assuming the creation to be a slow is just as reasonable as assuming creation is instant here.
Their two vastly different things but in the end they mean the same thing regardless. That's what we call an analogy.

The onus is on you to prove Chaos can create stars and planets instantly. That which you have not proven.
i only agreed with the world

Because as said in the scans he created the world in a single thought
then comes the demon king and goddess clan and sacred tree
then he created giants
was unsatisfied thought to create humans.
how many thoughts is that? 4?
If you're assuming the creation of the world is slow. because he created it from nothingness it literally will no have GBE at the beginning and will just float away.
There is a lot more contradiction going on if the creation isn't taken as instant due to scientific reasonings.
i really don't see why people have to prove it isn't instant

Their two vastly different things but in the end they mean the same thing regardless. That's what we call an analogy.
you graduate college by studying things that already exist and was studied way before.

Thinking of creating things from nothingness doesn't need the unnecessary process of learning studying and all that things. he literally thought things from nothingness into existence. he just has to think them to exist. and this was even supported by the fact that reality warping is one of its prominent powers even at weaker usages.

you graduate college by studying things that already exist and was studied way before.

Thinking of creating things from nothingness doesn't need the unnecessary process of learning studying and all that things. he literally thought things from nothingness into existence. he just has to think them to exist. and this was even supported by the fact that reality warping is one of its prominent powers even at weaker usages.
If anything inventing something brand new requires more time than replicating what is known, but this is tangent to the actual argument.

Having a single intention to do something still doesn’t prove you can do something instantly.

You study prior for college, yes, but that doesn't make the graduation process not 4 years. It's not about a process. It's about timeframe. We know the process through which Chaos did the feat, we need to know how fast they did it.

Having a single intention to do something still doesn’t prove you can do something instantly.
ok, you have the power to warp reality as you see fit. and you can do so in a short timeframe as shown in the manga with Arthur.

is that insufficient? it doesn't take rocket science to know how said entity managed to create things from nothingness seeing how it has a showcase of an ability that is capable of doing those.

ok, you have the power to warp reality as you see fit. and you can do so in a short timeframe as shown in the manga with Arthur.

is that insufficient? it doesn't take rocket science to know how said entity managed to create things from nothingness seeing how it has a showcase of an ability that is capable of doing those.
Yes it is insufficient, being able to create small structures like buildings in an instant which are like ants in comparison to a celestial body does not mean you can create celestial bodies in an instant.

This has been accepted by like 50+ staff.
more-kylo-ren.gif

if he truly created things from nothing he would also need to create the GBE of an object for it to not separate from each other.
but since this is a downgrade for 4-C. I'll let it conclude and put the argument for 5-B on a different thread

I mean tbh what was the point on even having it on their profiles if it didn't scale to em

Chaos should get Unknown in place for his previous High 4-C rating

混沌はまずこの世界を造り出すと
Chaos is said to have first invented this world

最高神と魔神王…三番目に神樹を生み落としました
It then gave birth to the Supreme Deity and Demon King… and it’s third child, the God Tree

やがて最高神は天界と女神族を
Eventually, the Supreme Deity created the heavens and Goddess Clan

魔神王は魔界と魔神族を
The Demon King created the Demon World and Demon Clan

神樹は妖精界と妖精族そえぞれ造ったのです
And the God Tree created the Fairy Realm and Fairy people

…その後混沌は四番目に巨人を造りましたが
…after that Chaos created a fourth species, the Giants

力に溺れ傷つけあうことしか知らない野蛮な種族に幻滅し
Their power led to them knowing nothing other than wounding each other, the savage race became disillusioned

人間を造り出しました
That’s when humans were created

This is pretty accurate with VIZ, I don’t see how it changes anything.

Edit: I’m going to include this here because I know it’s where Makai got the impression that the raws imply the creation was quick.

やがて is used which means, can be translated as “soon” however this “soon” is not saying the event happened quickly, it’s denoting “soon after” in the SD case it’s meaning “soon after being created the SD created heaven etc”. If you wanted to say something happened quickly you’d use 早い which they do not.
Yeah so soon after the creation of the world and their creation They created their worlds and all of this happened at the same 6000 years before i’ll wait for some info before making a thread explaining this

I get what you're going for, but I have a problem.

Is Ludoshel the first and oldest Goddess, or something? Otherwise (unless I'm missing something), it's not really confirmed that he existed before the Demon Realm because most known Goddesses are younger than OG Demon (thusly the Demon Race).

Last edited:
I get what you're going for, but I have a problem.

Is Ludoshel the first and oldest Goddess, or something? Otherwise (unless I'm missing something), it's not really confirmed that he existed before the Demon Realm because most known Goddesses are younger than OG Demon (thusly the Demon Race).
He has a confirmed age on par with OD’s we now need the next databook that’ll probably leak DK’s age for more confirmation

Well.... since i have EIGHT mods agreeing with my OP compared to ZERO disagreeing with it, a plethora of normal members as well and next to no valid contentions for my and other's arguments from the opposition of this thread. I'm going to start applying the changes here in a little bit since this thread has clearly gained enough support and has clearly passed grace.

1- this is done out of pettiness , and its a failure ..
Read Above ^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back