• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking about Bleach in a NNT thread, especially when you're proving repeatedly you're ignorant of how Bleach is handled here
Read my first message about it and quote the moment in which i say i have a problem with it ?
Y’all just misinterpretated things.

Continuing from my previous thread.

Previous thread which got the High 4-C rating added.

Demon King’s and Supreme Diety’s High 4-C Rating.

The day has finally come to get this rating removed from the profiles, now I was someone who initially believed in the High 4-C rating for NNT, people like Mitch and Arc can vouch for that. But after constant self-debating and re-reading the entire chapter where the statement is said multiple times i slowly started to doubt this rating given the vagueness of it all, the final nail in the coffin for my support of the feat being usable on the wiki comes in the form of the creation feat standards set by the wiki.

It's directly stated that the creation of the object(s) in question needs to happen within a reasonably short timeframe for the whole result to apply to the Attack Potency

I’ve recently found out about this rule via a thread which my favorite female best friend @Arc7Kuroi made which got Kaguya’s ETSO rating removed because of it having zero stated or implied reasonable timeframe.

Now this is a problem for NNT’s rating since we aren’t given a timeframe for how long it took for the creation feat to happen, which is shown in the scan used to upgrade the verse. We’re given zero timeframe about the feat, nor are we given any implications about the timeframe being “reasonably short” from my knowledge. Which means this feat isn’t usable for AP scaling at all.

This would mean Demon King’s and Supreme Diety’s High 4-C would be completely removed from the profiles if NNT supporters can't provide a logically consistent and reasoned timeframe, if they can then the feat will be calc’d to gain the new value and have that added to the profiles.

Chaos’s High 4-C Rating.

This one is pretty simple, since Chaos gains his High 4-C rating via being quantitatively superior to both the Supreme Deity and Demon King. If both lose their High 4-C rating then Chaos would also lose it.

Now Chaos does have a feat of creating an assumed earth-sized planet, but just like the dimension creation feat, this feat doesn’t have a stated or implied timeframe at all, which means it can’t be applied onto his profile as AP for the same reason. Now if NNT supporters can provide a logically consistent and reasoned timeframe then the feat could be calc’d. But since Chaos would scale above the Supreme Diety’s dimension creation feat he’d have whatever value is gained from that feat, and the planet creation feat would be used as supporting evidence.

If both the planet creation and dimension creation feats get completely axed via having unknown timeframes then Chaos would either gain an unknown rating or would massively scale above the highest current rating in NNT (which is currently High 6-C)

Conclusions.

Demon King and Supreme Deity.

Both get their High 4-C ratings removed, and if a reasonable timeframe is found, the feat will be calc’d and that value would be added in replacement to the High 4-C value.

Chaos

Chaos gets his High 4-C rating removed for the same reason as DK and SD, he will also scale to the calc’d value if the timeframe is logically reasoned but if neither the planet creation feat nor the dimension creation feat have reasonable timeframes than Chaos will either gain a unknown rating or will scale to the highest rating for the verse.

Agree - CloverDragon03, DemonGodMitchAubin, GTsek, azontr, RandomGuy2345, KingTempest, Arc7Kuroi

Disagree - speedster352, Makai64100

Neutral -
Comparing the arguement a with the OP vs both speedster and Makai Deceived here is just making the better points with his arguments. So I’ll agree with the downgrades for the reason above

Didn't know a timeframe was needed for creation feats, so I agree.

One of the reasons we've never applied this shit to physicals is because we have no idea how long this took, or how it was even done.
Can't help but feel bad for NNT verse and its supporters ngl
As an NNT supporter, I'm glad it's getting downgraded because I'm tired of the High 4-C physicals wank.

Y'all really need to stop bringing Bleach into this equation. BLEACH IS NOTHING LIKE NNT, all of its feats rely solely on sustenance and explosion-based feats, NONE OF WHICH REQUIRE NOR FALL UNDER TIMEFRAME RESTRICTIONS. I'd know, I evaluated the Senna-related shit.

Y'all really need to stop bringing Bleach into this equation. BLEACH IS NOTHING LIKE NNT, all of its feats rely solely on sustenance and explosion-based feats, NONE OF WHICH REQUIRE NOR FALL UNDER TIMEFRAME RESTRICTIONS. I'd know, I evaluated the Senna-related shit.
One last thing, the only reason the Senna feat requires a timeframe is because it wasn't done in one single explosion, but several successive explosions. We don't use timeframe for singular explosions.

Also, creating a dimension with a Sun and Earth with the Sun being in the epicenter is no longer High 4-C, it's now 4-C.
One last thing, the only reason the Senna feat requires a timeframe is because it wasn't done in one single explosion, but several successive explosions. We don't use timeframe for singular explosions.
KLOL: I will never get involved with HST
Also KLOL: AND THEY SCALE BECAUSE OF THE BOOM BOOM WITH NO TIMEFRAME AND THE BIG SHOULDER HOLDING

Let’s stop talking about this I was just citing the information I saw without having any bad intent and I apologize if y’all were hurt by this

Now let’s focus on NNT

I’ll wait for the translation but for now I agree with the downgrade

Deceived's arguments deceived me to agree with him.

Regarding why it took months? Simple, it could have taken him that much to make it, could have been busy, had other threads to make, had irl things to do, etc. I have 4 crts in making for over 5 months and yet havent finished any because of mutiple factors...you aren't required to make a crt instantly after an upgrade/downgrade is accepted if you think something is wrong...

Now that my clarifications have been made,

I BID ADIEU!

neco-arc-dissappear.gif

Deceived's arguments deceived me to agree with him.

Regarding why it took months? Simple, it could have taken him that much to make it, could have been busy, had other threads to make, had irl things to do, etc. I have 4 crts in making for over 5 months and yet havent finished any because of mutiple factors...you aren't required to make a crt instantly after an upgrade/downgrade is accepted if you think something is wrong...
Yeah we understand but the timing is horrendous 😹

I’m waiting for the translation before agreeing

I can't wait to see the ass whooping makai will receive tomorrow
What ass whooping? We are waiting for a translation my g if the translation is good then it’s good if it’s not then it’s not

It is how it is

Do you already have the raw scans for those translations, or do you need them?

ok i wanna point some stuff out before i debunk the chaos situation
1- this is done out of pettiness , and its a failure ..
2- all agreeing with the chaos part is wrong cuz if they read the series they would've seen creation was instant for chaos..
3- DK/SD creation could be just as fast as their creators but that wasnt shown so idc too much anywho heres the debunk
chaos creation is INSTANT so it created the planet instantly

cept the fact that its the same creation ability , arthur and cath literally made a dimension instantly also... it dont matter the size
The size does matter homie. No idea where you've gotten the narrative that size is irrelevant.

the way i see it, he havnt struggled or took time to create anything so far from a bird to dimensions so why we assuming otherwise unless stated?
Because it'd be an even bigger assumption to assume Chaos can create something massively bigger than what they've shown instantly without proper evidence.

混沌はまずこの世界を造り出すと
Chaos is said to have first invented this world

最高神と魔神王…三番目に神樹を生み落としました
It then gave birth to the Supreme Deity and Demon King… and it’s third child, the God Tree

やがて最高神は天界と女神族を
Eventually, the Supreme Deity created the heavens and Goddess Clan

魔神王は魔界と魔神族を
The Demon King created the Demon World and Demon Clan

神樹は妖精界と妖精族そえぞれ造ったのです
And the God Tree created the Fairy Realm and Fairy people

…その後混沌は四番目に巨人を造りましたが
…after that Chaos created a fourth species, the Giants

力に溺れ傷つけあうことしか知らない野蛮な種族に幻滅し
Their power led to them knowing nothing other than wounding each other, the savage race became disillusioned

人間を造り出しました
That’s when humans were created

This is pretty accurate with VIZ, I don’t see how it changes anything.

Edit: I’m going to include this here because I know it’s where Makai got the impression that the raws imply the creation was quick.

やがて is used which means, can be translated as “soon” however this “soon” is not saying the event happened quickly, it’s denoting “soon after” in the SD case it’s meaning “soon after being created the SD created heaven etc”. If you wanted to say something happened quickly you’d use 早い which they do not.

Last edited:
混沌はまずこの世界を造り出すと
Chaos is said to have first invented this world

最高神と魔神王…三番目に神樹を生み落としました
It then gave birth to the Supreme Deity and Demon King… and it’s third child, the God Tree

やがて最高神は天界と女神族を
Eventually, the Supreme Deity created the heavens and Goddess Clan

魔神王は魔界と魔神族を
The Demon King created the Demon World and Demon Clan

神樹は妖精界と妖精族そえぞれ造ったのです
And the God Tree created the Fairy Realm and Fairy people

…その後混沌は四番目に巨人を造りましたが
…after that Chaos created a fourth species, the Giants

力に溺れ傷つけあうことしか知らない野蛮な種族に幻滅し
Their power led to them knowing nothing other than wounding each other, the savage race became disillusioned

人間を造り出しました
That’s when humans were created

This is pretty accurate with VIZ, I don’t see how it changes anything.
Doesn't say nothing about a timeframe so yeah it don't mean much lol.

Can you translate Korean?

I kind of have to agree with 5-B here
the scans did say in a single intention/single thought.
the timeframe there is a mere thought or intention. we already assume thought-based abilities to work in an instant why does it have to be different when it comes to creation feat?
thinking things into existence is also supposed to be instant.
idk why people are being semantic with the meaning of intention or thought here

i kinda have to agree with 5-B here
the timeframe there is a mere thought or intention. we already assume thought based abilities to work in an instant why does it have to be different when it comes to creation feat?
thinking things into existence is also assumed instant
There is no provable timeframe for intention, I already proved that intentions can carry on for years…

I intend to graduate college
That’s a single intention
I graduate college in 4 years time
That intent carried out over 4 years not instantly

I kind of have to agree with 5-B here
the timeframe there is a mere thought or intention. we already assume thought-based abilities to work in an instant why does it have to be different when it comes to creation feat?
thinking things into existence is also supposed to be instant.
idk why people are being semantic with the meaning of intention or thought here
wheres the scan for the single? tbh i was looking for it for awhile

There is no provable timeframe for intention, I already proved that intentions can carry on for years…

I intend to graduate college
That’s a single intention
I graduate college in 4 years time
That intent carried out over 4 years not instantly
that semantic argument. you're comparing 2 vastly different things.
i intend to create things. but because I do not have the power to do so in an instant I have to build it.
that's literally the same argument here.
Assuming the creation to be a slow is just as reasonable as assuming creation is instant here.|

furthermore he created things from nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back