• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Within Nanatsu no Taizai we are told that the Demon King and Supreme Deity created their own realms, and Chaos created the regular world among both the aforementioned gods. In that same scan we see obvious rays of sunlight shining through the clouds in Supreme Deity’s realm, there are two stars within Demon King’s realm, and there is a starry sky within the real world Chaos created (apparently Chaos was born among the stars so they aren’t his oops).

While it isn’t clear whether this scales to their normal statistics or not, they still created these realms. Lucky for us when we have creation feats that don’t scale to stats we call it Environmental Destruction.

So, I propose the following:
  • Demon King: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as it has moons reflecting light from a bright source)
  • Supreme Deity: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as a star must exist within her realm for the Sunshine grace to function)
  • Chaos: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created the real world, as well as creating the Demon King and Supreme Deity)

Last edited:
Don't it be a problem for us if we don't know how long it takes them to create the realms? I mean, they must be millions of years old, so...

Don't it be a problem for us if we don't know how long it takes them to create the realms? I mean, they must be millions of years old, so...
By precedence we just give them the value, we don’t know how long it was going to take Kaguya to create her realm with a star but her ETSO is still High 4-C, same with other verses.

This can be done to other verse as to me it doesn't matter as it's still created by them.

i dont think chaos made those stars but ya i already showed all of this... anywho i think we need to wait for the movie tbh. But after that all hell gonna break lol

So one star, not two

No dude. Chaos was born among the stars of the cosmos, after traveling millions of years he decided to create the world. How can he create that something if he was born from this same something
Didn’t know that about Chaos, so then drop him to High 4-C via ED, since he can create to gods who are High 4-C via ED, I’ll update the OP.

I find it funny that you're proposing "Environmental Destruction" via a Creation feat.
But that is correct
  • Note that this only applies to the character's capacity to harm other characters if their Creation is connected to their other abilities; for example, it can be reasoned that a mage who can conjure a city with little mana can destroy one with the same amount of mana, however a character who can create objects without other ways of harming their opponents wouldn't be able to harness that power to hurt another character, and would fall under a light form of Environmental Destruction.
From here

I find it funny that you're proposing "Environmental Destruction" via a Creation feat.
Read our own Creation page bro lol, it says that Creation feats that don’t scale to stats are Enviro Destruction, I don’t make the rules. I’m fine with saying “via Creation” instead.

I was kinda scratching my head too lmao. I guess it’s like if you create a house on top of a house you’re destroying the other house via creating a house on a house type environmental destruction

Question: What information do we actually have on the Demon World? Do we even know if it is a real star, or if there is an entire planet there?

Outlier hehehe!

Yeah, I mean, seems reasonable to me. I'm not really knowledgeable on the verse beyond the first two seasons admittedly, but this seems simple enough. And given certain precedents that we've witnessed on the site wink wink elbow elbow, I'd say giving these guys a rating for their Creation/ED would be fair.
I'll leave ironing out the specifics and details of whether the feat is 5-B, 4-C, High 4-C, or something else entirely to the experts though.

well if yall check the original four knights discus, you can see him literally shutting me down after i showed a picture . and i quote " you can literally GTFO if you think we gonna make them 4c".... and now here it but sure... im sorry i wont jab anymore

• Chaos: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created the real world, as well as creating the Demon King and Supreme Deity)
Wouldn’t “real world” be at best 5-B here based off of context or Low 5-B?

Do people even scale ED to ED? I’m not sure how that would work for creating those 2 beings but they don’t scale to the creation feat itself?

also their tier isnt the issue... its the scaling :/ i know 4 of the sins might scale to SD since they fight them in the movie ... but what we doing about DK zeldris etc?

It's a parallel dimension
Here. A portal is needed to connect the worlds, so its a dimension and not a illusion
0210-005.png

I still prefer just "At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C". There is no good evidence for the existence of a star. The best logic is the sunshine, which would indicate that there is a sun, but as a false night can nullify sunshine a "false day" can activate sunshine theoretically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back