• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

Newendigo said:
MMhh. Maybe he could be much higher than High 4-C, maybe he could be baseline SS level since he adquiered the energy from the stars, that feat should not enough higher to be 4-A. Maybe I could ask someone.
As for the Gears Ignite Modes, I don't know if we should scale them to Adam, since he make an energy absorption feat rather than an AP/DC feat.

I don't know about their base forms, maybe we could let them in planet level form now. I will try to elaborate something later since I have things to do.
Wouldn't Adam scale to Carol, and then Carol upscaling to him, then? Because I would say they're on par, if not superior to the other.

Honestly, Carol's tiering would be "At least High 4-C, likely 4A" and Adam would be "4A, possibly High 3-A". The High 3-A is because of a statement Adam made when he was in his true monstrous form, wanting to be "up there with the higher gods"....which, due to revelations in XV, would either make someone with immeasurable 3D power (he was literally chunking ginormous explosions that would be comparable to Carol's "suicide explosion", often casually)...or someone actually equal to "God" and making him a 4D being.

UPDATE: I just did some major revisions on my own based on what has been confirmed so far in this thread, plus I created Carol's page which is still missing major stuff as of right now.

Creating Homunculus doesn't fall on anything that the Life Manipulation page states. It's more like limited Duplication or limited Avatar Creation, as she need prep-time.

...Also, we gotta try to summarize stuff in the Notable Attack/Technique sections if we are going to copy content from SZS wiki, for the sake of the profiles.

Newendigo said:
Creating Homunculus doesn't fall on anything that the Life Manipulation page states. It's more like limited Duplication or limited Avatar Creation, as she need prep-time.
...Also, we gotta try to summarize stuff in the Notable Attack/Technique sections if we are going to copy content from SZS wiki, for the sake of the profiles.
I think Life Manipulation can fall under her making the Autoscorers, though.

Also, yea, I'm just copy and pasting stuff just so we can started rewriting stuff from there. I don't have all the time to do adding and editing myself, tbh.

Btw, I guess I should go ahead and create Adam's profile.

Newendigo said:
Autoscores are machines lmao.
Oops, nvm. But aren't Noise artificially-created living organisms, though? The only thing saying they're not is simply because the normal laws of the universe apparently do not apply to them. With that being said, I feel like there should be a page on the Noise as well.

UPDATE: I removed Life Manipulation from Carol's page for the time being until we can collectively confirm something regarding her ability to summon Alca-Noise.

Also, doesn't Carole have teleportation and pocket space or reality manipulation via scaling up from the alca noise, among other abilities?

Well nvm, that profile was deleted by some admin who apparently doesn't give cares about personal stuff preventing me from completing it, saying "incomplete profiles not allowed (wut?)", when literally any profile on this site can be considered incomplete and the excuse for those is "revisions".

I digress, I'll try again later and fill out as much as possible.

I mean we could probably safely assume that her lifting strength for example is at least Class K, since she should at the very least be comparable to Kirika and Shirabe.

Gojira1234 said:
I mean we could probably safely assume that her lifting strength for example is at least Class K, since she should at the very least be comparable to Kirika and Shirabe.
Also, don't the girls have Self-sustenance and Telepathy while in X-Drive? I think those should be added with proper description.

Gojira1234 said:
Unfortunately Symphogear isn't incredibly popular :(
It actually has great BD selling records in Japan.

It just loses popularity outside Japan and is much less popular outside Asia.

Can we also comment on the fact that....despite Fudou being an absolute scumbag and disgrace of a father, he's hella frigging strong....?

I mean of course. He has the "blood of the protectors" or whatever. I'm just glad Tsubasa was able to hold her own against him the way she did. It was so cool

He may not have been her "father", but dammit he was her dad right til the end, even if he didn't show it the way he should've in the beginning. But now we have ShemHa to worry about

The fact that normal humans can reach levels of power similar, if not outright superior to full-developed Gears, makes me wonder a few things...

Also, that part were the monster trio are crisped, that part was my favorite lmao.

Newendigo said:
The fact that normal humans can reach levels of power similar, if not outright superior to full-developed Gears, makes me wonder a few things...

Also, that part were the monster trio are crisped, that part was my favorite lmao.
Well those were not normal people, though xD

Newendigo said:

ARE they normal humans tho? Initially that's what the series had us believe with Genjurou, that he was just some guy who happened to be monstrously strong. But AXZ and now especially XV has Fudou telling us about the "blood of the protectors" and the "Kazanari bloodline". He, Genjurou, and seemingly Tsubasa seem to have inherited what monstrous power that grants you, and Tatsuhiro didn't, which is why Fudou deemed him a failure.

They are however "normal" in the sense that it only grants them that monstrous strength, and not all the extra/transdimensional powers that come with a Symphogear, hence their inability to fight Noise and Alca-Noise.

Back